Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My update, 9 mo post op..

+6
Natty29
mais04
nat4andy
steph999
sequinssparkle
pink_jade05
10 posters

Go down

My update, 9 mo post op.. Empty My update, 9 mo post op..

Post by pink_jade05 18th January 2012, 4:49 pm

I havent been on here in SO long! I will start with I had my FIRST surgery on April 26th, 2011 and I had 425 high profile overs that took me from a 32A to a 32DD. I am very happy with my LEFT breast but sadly I have had nothing but problems with the right one since day 1 :-(

To begin with the Right nipple was lower and pointed down more than the right, right after the first surgery. It never felt the same or even remotely close the left one. It never felt "right". It always felt like it just didnt belong there! It never really hurt but it was never comfortable either! It is hard to explain it just again didnt feel "right"..

So.. at my 3 mo check up I went in and the Dr said it appeared I had mild CC and he put me on Minocycline 100mg 1xday for 3 months. He said he believed it helped with CC and if at my next checkup at 6 months it was worse I would have to have surgery.

Well I never noticed any change with the Minocycline except that I didnt have pimples anymore ;-) My boob felt even more 'foreign' than it did in the beginning. It was uncomfortable to lay on, to touch, to even look at! It just didnt belong there! :-(

So, at my 6 month check up he confirmed that I had stage 3 CC and scheduled me for my surgery exactly 6 months post op. The surgery was easy, I felt fine afterward. It was nothing compared to my augmentation. After surgery, I expected my boob to look and feel like my left one...but to my dismay it felt the SAME! My PS showed me the picture of the capsule he took out (I will post a pic later if I can) It was pretty gnarly. I didnt understand how he could have taken this huge chunk of tissue out and my boob still looked and sadly felt the same! I knew when I got home that I would have CC again, because I still felt like I had it!

Me and my husband moved from Southern Oregon to Southern Arizona about 3 weeks after my second surgery. I just recently found a new PS that I like and I scheduled an appt with him last week. When I went in he immediately said " you definately have CC".. I said yes I know, it is very uncomfortable!! He said you have Stage 3+ CC and need surgery Asap.. My affected boob is remarkably firmer than my left and is still pointing down and the implant is very high.. About an inch higher than the left. This PS said he is going to remove the lower part of the capsule and leave the top part. He said that the more times you have surgery the more your natural tissue is removed and I dont have much to spare. He also said that he is is going to lower the pocket ( and that my original PS should have done that in the first place) and that he will put me on a TON of meds for the next 3 months to hopefully help the chance that I wont get it again. He said once you have CC theres a 60% you will get it again, and again and again... He said that since I only have it in one boob that its a good sign and he thinks with the meds I should be ok.

I am so bummed this is happening to me!!! I LOVE my left boob, it is soft, it doesnt even feel like I have an implant in it.. My right boob feels like I am carrying a baseball in it and It hurts and just so uncomfortable.. I am really hoping this doctor can fix it!! This surgery (since its not with the original PS) is going to cost me $3,000 dollars :-( so far I will have spent $ 10,000 on my boobs in less than a year!! I dont have that kind of money and I feel bad that it is costing us this much.

So there is my update.. Sorry it is so long.. I will add pictures in a moment..
pink_jade05
pink_jade05
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 149

Back to top Go down

My update, 9 mo post op.. Empty Re: My update, 9 mo post op..

Post by pink_jade05 18th January 2012, 5:04 pm

This is before Surgery..

My update, 9 mo post op.. Ccafter2

This is the capsule they removed..

My update, 9 mo post op.. Cc

And this is what they looked like right after he sewed me back up..

My update, 9 mo post op.. Ccafter
pink_jade05
pink_jade05
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 149

Back to top Go down

Post by sequinssparkle 18th January 2012, 5:14 pm

Omg hope everything goes ok soon
sequinssparkle
sequinssparkle
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 579

Back to top Go down

Post by steph999 18th January 2012, 6:10 pm

Oh thats such a shame, hope it gets fixed soon huni
xxxxxxxx Hug
steph999
steph999
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 847

Back to top Go down

Post by nat4andy 18th January 2012, 6:37 pm

3rd time lucky xxx
nat4andy
nat4andy
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 564

Back to top Go down

Post by mais04 18th January 2012, 7:51 pm

What a nightmare! Hope it all goes well and gets sorted next time x
mais04
mais04
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1816

Back to top Go down

Post by Natty29 18th January 2012, 8:06 pm

I feel exactly the same as u hunni but my ps suggested that I have to have a pocket revision on my right breast. I hope it's not cc! I cudnt put how my right breast felt into words but u hit the nail on the head!
I'm sorry to hear that u have had a rough time of it lately and I wish u well for ur third op(last op hopefully!)
Take care hunni and good luck xxxx
Natty29
Natty29
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1301

Back to top Go down

Post by sugarplum_sassie 18th January 2012, 9:22 pm

So sorry to hear what you gone through I hope the meds work and you don't develop CC again.

I must say I'm a bit worried now though because parts of your post could have been written by me, only it's my left breast that concerns me, with my right it feels perfectly natural, wouldnt even know I've got an implant in there, but my left is a different story, it's uncomfortable, I can never forget I have an implant in there, it's painful to lie on/ put pressure on and it just doesn't feel "right". There's still a fair bit of numbness on that breast but I can certainly feel pain when it comes. I had my 3mo check early december but didn't voice those particular concerns as I thought it was probably normal early on post op, but I did express my feelings that I wasn't happy with the shape of them/ ?mild DB (i have tuberous breasts) so my PS wants to see me at 6mo to see if any changes have happened, which will be March, think I'll talk to him about these issues then, fingers crossed it's not CC, but it reassuring to know I'm not alone in my feelings of "it not belonging to me", thought I was being silly and given time I'd get used to it. So frustrating because my left is actually the better looking boob, I still dislike the look of my right which is the "normal" feeling one.
sugarplum_sassie
sugarplum_sassie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 451

Back to top Go down

Post by peggysue 18th January 2012, 9:37 pm

I really feel for youMy update, 9 mo post op.. 571992 What an ordeal you have been through you are a very brave lady and thanks so much for sharing your pictures with us.Support is always here hun if you need it xx
peggysue
peggysue
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2411

Back to top Go down

Post by gillmoo 18th January 2012, 10:55 pm

Sending you lots of love and best wishes pink jade, you are very brave xx
gillmoo
gillmoo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 289

Back to top Go down

Post by contessina 19th January 2012, 11:29 pm

I'm very sorry to read this, you are being very brave, BIG HUGS 4 you!! I havn't been on this site for ages as I've been so down on my own boobies but we had our surgery on ther same day and I can't believe you've been so brave doing it again already!!!! I've only just struck up confidence to go see my PSand start the whole process again.

Stay strong and yes, third time lucky!! Your new PS sounds more clued up then the first! Was your first and 2nd op by same PS?

x
contessina
contessina
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 110

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down