Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

nervous about telling boss !

+2
tinkerbell24
willows
6 posters

Go down

nervous about telling boss ! Empty nervous about telling boss !

Post by willows 24th January 2013, 11:28 pm

so seeing as I only work part time and my boss wasnt in the days i was in last week i emailed her saying i need to see a consultant who only works on Fridays so need to take a couple hours off work on a friday can you let me know which fridays best? (i have time owed back to me anyway) So she rang the other day and said i could have this friday off in the morning didnt ask why or what the consultstion was about..she messaged me tonight saying i hope your appointment goes well tomorrow will see you in work - which made me feel abit guilty as nothings actually wrong with me im having cosmetic surgery but didnt really want to say but didnt want her to be concerned ..

I know when i go into work tomorrow after having the surgery consultation my boss may want to speak to me and work colleagues may be asking if im ok and im abit nervous tlaking about the situation i dont know how to approach it.

I think im jsut going to say im having surgery its only minor and isnt anything serious and its abit personal. im having the operation in my holidays ive booked off work so it wont affect work at all im just abit nervouse of questions that may be asked tomorrow!

how did you handle work boss colleagues etc ? xxx
willows
willows
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 600

Back to top Go down

nervous about telling boss ! Empty Re: nervous about telling boss !

Post by tinkerbell24 24th January 2013, 11:34 pm

my manager knew id wantedmy BA for years and said go for it i was really lucky

hope itgoes well for you xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 24th January 2013, 11:36 pm

I think your thinking the right way already hun if you're not wanting your colleagues to know about your BA.

The way you put it 'its nothing serious, but its a bit personal so would rather not discuss it' is a great way to put it lovely. Anyone would automatically assume its your lady bits lol and with you saying its personal wouldn't push it any further and they do try, just keep to the 'its personal' part hun. Xxx

COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by willows 24th January 2013, 11:42 pm

yes cookie that what i was thinking hopefully if i say that then they wont pry anymore into it i dont know why im so nervous its silly really nervous about telling boss ! 267328 excited about seeing the surgeon though its the surgeon i really want to see nervous about telling boss ! 899188
willows
willows
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 600

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 24th January 2013, 11:45 pm

Heeeheeeee super excited for you willow, it really is the best time when you actually start to get the ball rolling dance xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by mais04 25th January 2013, 6:52 am

Agree with the others the words 'it's personal' will scare everyone off. Good luck for your consultation today, let us know how it goes xx
mais04
mais04
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1816

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurukullachis 25th January 2013, 10:12 am

I agree too, I never told my boss last time just said I had an appointment, it helps if they are males because they never ever ask, think they're too scared well tell them our noonie has issues hahahaha...

You don't have to tell anyone, you can just say its personal. The hospital will ask if you want a sick certn(well they did me) I assume they just right surgery on it.

Good luck at your consultation
Kurukullachis
Kurukullachis
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 488

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucyloo20 25th January 2013, 11:08 am

Hi Willow,

I was in the same position about telling anyone at work, same with my boss because I was in fear of being judged. However, I knew the difference with me was going to be massively noticeable I decided to tell my supervisor - Very supportive and understanding. Her reaction was so reliving I told most people I work with including my boss and all are very excited for me and cant wait to have a feel!

My workmates are very non-judgmental and approachable. Hopefully your boss is like that aswell. :) I find it so much easier that I told them and now I dont need to try and hide my new boobies at work when I get them :D

I'm a very open person so after telling one person, I didnt feel embarrassed anymore (& its nothing something to be embarrased about!) & I found it much easier. It is a very personal thing & you should do what your comfortable with.

Good luck and keep us posted on whether you do or not :)
Lucyloo20
Lucyloo20
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucyloo20 25th January 2013, 11:13 am

My work mates are all ladys! which might have helped the fact it was easy:)
Lucyloo20
Lucyloo20
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down