Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PO strange shape? What to expect?

+2
tinkerbell24
nikkinoo
6 posters

Go down

PO strange shape? What to expect? Empty PO strange shape? What to expect?

Post by nikkinoo 23rd January 2013, 5:00 pm

I have been looking at lots of before and after shots. Do the implants always have that really high strange stuck on shape to start with, even if the are very v small inplants, before the drop and fluff thing happens? x
nikkinoo
nikkinoo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 612

http://www.fitnfabulous.co.uk

Back to top Go down

PO strange shape? What to expect? Empty Re: PO strange shape? What to expect?

Post by tinkerbell24 23rd January 2013, 5:07 pm

mine did and still so but i added a link on the otehr day to show the diff xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by nikkinoo 23rd January 2013, 5:12 pm

Hi, yes I did see that which is what sparked my search. I never realised how high the would sit initally. Is it uncomfortable at that point and is it diffficualt to dress them? Hope thats not a silly question! Do you think it matters on size? I am only having 190cc? When was your surgery? I cant find the earlier post now.I dont suppose you have any pics I could see do you? I hope you dont mind me asking! x
nikkinoo
nikkinoo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 23rd January 2013, 5:37 pm

i had mine on the 15th dec and still sitting quite high but most sports bras cover the whole breast so easy to dress infact very easy to hide i had them done, im in a 32e sports bra its not uncomfortable at all sore for the first 2 weeks for me but managble after a week and tbh i dont feel like ive had them done now xx

i have a pictrail but they are all upside down and not in order once i do sort them though i will get my password to you, if you look under the users pic it tells you who is willing to show pics to people

what size are you now and hoping for xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 23rd January 2013, 6:13 pm

They will be positioned high up and feel hard early post , theyrepostioned that high so they drop and settle into the pocket and take on a 'natural' boob shape.
As for dressing them I wouldn't worry about that as you will be in a sports bra for 6-12 weeks keeping them safe and supported! Bring on zip up hoodies! X
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 23rd January 2013, 6:18 pm

Not everyone will have that high appearance Nikki, some do, some look like torpedo's, some look square, some look like footballs and some look perfectly natural!

When you first have your BA its always best to be prepared for what to expect Nikki and your surgeon has no control over how your body is going to react to the surgery, so its not like you could request a natural look from day 1. As wonderful as that would be its just not possible for the majority of us Nikki and only a very small few are lucky enough to achieve that natural look right away.

What's important to know though Nikki is that they don't stay high and for the few who start out natural.... We ALL catch them up in our bodies own good time hun. So there's absolutely nothing to be concerned about if you do have 'frankeinboobs' as we affectionately like to call them straight after surgery Nikki, its a normal part of the healing process toward to achieving the look you want. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by nikkinoo 23rd January 2013, 6:29 pm

Thanks Cookie and Mrsball. All this info helps me to feel heeps better. Such a fab site!

I live in sports bras all day anyway as I am a Personal Trainer so at least thats one bit im used to! PO strange shape? What to expect? 727661855

Frankinboobs, Ive not heard that before lol. I love all these new terms. Drop and Fluff's my fav so far lol xx
nikkinoo
nikkinoo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by 5stonedown 23rd January 2013, 11:43 pm

Mine didnt cos I had polyurethane implants which dont drop so they are positioned where they are supossed to stay and mine havent moved at all! They have changed shape though and they are have more of a natural slope to them now as the gel inside the implants has moved but otherwise they are where they started!
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe1850 26th January 2013, 7:24 pm

mine still look like torpedoes! They are very hard and one side looks quiet different, like more square and pointing more outside on the top part...hope this is normal as I had different implant sizes and they'll both look the same soon? PO strange shape? What to expect? 221105
zoe1850
zoe1850
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 117

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 26th January 2013, 8:01 pm

zoe mine are the same dont worry but ive looked at so many diff pics lately and they can start like that then loom amazing xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down