Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Muscle tension with Unders

5 posters

Go down

Muscle tension with Unders Empty Muscle tension with Unders

Post by LouiseR11 3rd January 2013, 9:56 am

Hey Ladies Happy New Year to you all and hope you had a fab Christmas.

I haven't been on for while because i've just been so unhappy with my boobs and been really down.

I've got my appointment with my surgeon next Wednesday and im just trying to prepare myself with what im goinmg to say to get my implants changed.

Also i sneezed the other day and the muscle at the top seemed to contract and move my boobs to the side, then i have noticed if i open a door or my arm muscle seems to tense that the muscle on my boobs contracts too and squishes my boob in a bit of a funny shape at the top, will this alwys be like this, plus im a bit concerned when i get back into my working out that it will be worse. I also feel a lot of pressure t the top of my boob where the muscle must be pushing down on the implant, its really uncomfortable at the mo but im sure it will ease.

I just didnt get the upper pole fullness i wanted and i think its because its anatomicals. Sorry know im going on a rant but i just wanted some advice if all this stuff changes over time or this is the way its gonna be.

Im still set on getting my uplift cos its just not the results i expected at all and i really wish i had my old profile with round overs so im really going to be hoping for this with not too much of a cost.

Hope you are all keeping well. xxxx
LouiseR11
LouiseR11
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 286

Back to top Go down

Muscle tension with Unders Empty Re: Muscle tension with Unders

Post by tinkerbell24 3rd January 2013, 10:03 am

Hi I too feel this but mostly only in my left boobs specially when my bra is off and im sitting in a bath and move around, or if i try to open say a bottle of juice, i have my surgeon tonight so i will ask the question and ket you know the info i was given

Im sorry that your still not loving your boobs, its the size you dont like if i t=remember right isnt it, i thought your pictrail was fab but like I know if we dont love our own bodies dont care what anyone else says, I have a love day and hate days with mine too at the minute xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 3rd January 2013, 10:08 am

It sounds like you have 'muscle distortion' Louise which can happen when you have unders. It especially happens if you're very muscular or you do a lot of excercise...

I'm unsure if this disappears as get further into your recovery so this is something you should discuss with your surgeon, if it doesn't settle down you can have a re-op to change from under the muscle to over.

Our other admin nads, has the very same problem and had a successful re-op to fix the problem and she was very happy afterwards, so chin up Louise! There's always a solution to any problem lovely and speaking with your surgeon about this will make you feel so much better. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by LouiseR11 3rd January 2013, 10:26 am

Thanks Cookie your advice always makes so much sense and make me feel so much better. You are our Boobie Angel Muscle tension with Unders 154564.

You've been a great support to me through this boobie journey xxxx
LouiseR11
LouiseR11
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 3rd January 2013, 10:30 am

Awww you're very welcome Louise Hug xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LouiseR11 3rd January 2013, 10:40 am

How are you getting on tinkerbell? they look fab!! But as you said yourself love hate days, i have mostly hate lol.

Yeah ists the size the the placement and the anatomicals lol. Actually i want the exact opposite of what i have!!!

Does yours look funny when it happens too? Defo ask your surgeon tonight and let me know what he says chick xxxx
LouiseR11
LouiseR11
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 3rd January 2013, 11:55 am

I agree with cookie, the movement does sound like muscle distortion, which can happen with unders. Your surgeon may offer to release the muscle to stop this but from how unhappy you are with your results I think it is definitely worth talking to your surgeon about all the problems you are having.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by LouiseR11 3rd January 2013, 12:11 pm

Thanks Misf, yeah im definitely talking to him about them all. Im a bit embarrassed in case they say i wasn't clear enough in what i wanted as i did say to kept them natural looking, however they looked natural when i had the round overs as they just look like a bigger still slightly sagged version of what i had which which definitely NOT my desired result.

I would really like a lift and my under antomicls chnged to over round. I get so uncomfortable and embarrassed in situations like this, so i really hope he listens to me xxxx
LouiseR11
LouiseR11
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 3rd January 2013, 12:32 pm

I get embarrassed and nervous too but you've paid a lot of money and you deserve what you paid for. I tend to write everything down and either read it or hand it to them to read so I know I don't miss anything out.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 3rd January 2013, 12:37 pm

Take someone with you for support to if you can Louise. Fill them in also in how you're feeling and ask them to help you out if you dry up in the situation. And if you feel your surgeon is just placating you and you aren't happy, then keep at them until you feel they understand exactly how 'you' feel Louise and most importantly lovely ensure what you say is written in your notes by your surgeon. YOUR words and not his. Maybe ask the person who is there for support for you to ask the surgeon if they can just relay back to you what he has written (its your right to know) and if you feel anything is missed out or wrong you can then correct it.

Good luck hun. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 3rd January 2013, 12:57 pm

aw thanks they are starting to get less swollen but still very high up im def not ready to show them in a pictrail yet!!!

Aw not good that your feeling that way but def tell your surgeon as like others have said you paid alot of money for them, what would you like to happen xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by LouiseR11 3rd January 2013, 1:28 pm

Thanks for all your replies ladies!! Muscle tension with Unders 48411

Hopefully it will go well next wednesday and i can get it ll sorted soon.

It just seems i hte every aspect of my profile lol.

Tink you'll have to let me know what your surgeon says tonight and good luck xxx
LouiseR11
LouiseR11
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by LouiseR11 3rd January 2013, 6:39 pm

Was shifting back in my chair at work and felt like my boobies were gonna pop out of my top...defo not like this muscle sensation lol
LouiseR11
LouiseR11
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Kxx 6th January 2013, 3:12 pm

Hey sweetie xx
I'm seeing my PS on wed to to discuss bringing mine down :) xxx
Lets hope we get what we want xx
Kxx
Kxx
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1198

Back to top Go down

Post by LouiseR11 7th January 2013, 10:01 am

Good luck Kxx let me know how you get on chick!! xxxx

Do yours distort if you open doors or put any pressure on you hand. I noticed it even massaging cream on my leg lol xxx
LouiseR11
LouiseR11
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Kxx 9th January 2013, 7:28 am

No i dont seem to be having any issues with that xx

i just have the joy of them being too high and my nips being too low! :(

Feeling proper nervous about tonight.

Ive even thought what would happen if if i got rid of them, ive heard you would go back to what you were before if you got rid of them up to one year?

Have you ever heard this?

I think most probably im just freaking out lol Muscle tension with Unders 683465
Kxx
Kxx
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1198

Back to top Go down

Post by LouiseR11 9th January 2013, 8:05 am

Oh i dont know Kxx do you not think you'd need a lift then surely the skin would have stretched, im really not sure though.

Got my appt at lunch so i'll let you know how i get on and if i can help with anything you can ask your surgeon too xxx
LouiseR11
LouiseR11
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 9th January 2013, 1:01 pm

Hope all goes well today Louise. X
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin