Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Worked out implant size= how many cup sizes.

+18
krizzooo1
Gsyfem1982
TinyScarecrow
balamoryyellfruit
jakki32
achorley
littlewellies
blondie12
xlaurenx
Ftmum1986
noellepig
NikkiJaneW
tinkerbell24
alexandria18
Nicole
Lucytugwell27
Scatty247
alice111
22 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Worked out implant size= how many cup sizes. Empty Worked out implant size= how many cup sizes.

Post by alice111 15th December 2012, 6:10 pm

Hi girls,
I found this on the website of a plastic surgeon giving information about how many cup sizes you can expect to go up with the implant size you have chosen.

Here it is......

If you wear a 32 bra, each cup size is approximately 130cc. If you
are an 32 A cup already, to increase to a C cup would be: 2 x 130cc =
260cc for each implant. For a 34 bra size, each additional cup size is
approximately 150cc. For a 36 bra size, each cup size is 175. For a 38
bra, each cup size is 200cc.

For example, in my case I am a 36 bra and I had 700cc...so 700/175= 4 cups sizes.....and that's exactly how many sizes I went up from a 36C to a 36G. With my 1500cc, starting again from 36..I will go up 8.5 sizes...so I expect to go from 36C to approx 36J maybe JJ.

Try it girlies...and don't forget real boobs eg in 36C are bigger than 36 implant boobs. xxx
alice111
alice111
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 351

Back to top Go down

Worked out implant size= how many cup sizes. Empty Re: Worked out implant size= how many cup sizes.

Post by Scatty247 15th December 2012, 7:01 pm

That would make sense with how small I have ended up the ps are so vague on the size you will end up lol thank you xx
Scatty247
Scatty247
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 656

Back to top Go down

Worked out implant size= how many cup sizes. Empty Re: Worked out implant size= how many cup sizes.

Post by Lucytugwell27 15th December 2012, 7:07 pm

So I should exepect 2.4 cup sizes with my 365cc implants? (I'm a 34c at the mo)

Sound about right as u have asked for dd/e cup..... Hopefully the 0.4 will pushe to an e!

7 days to go!!

Xx
Lucytugwell27
Lucytugwell27
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 527

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole 15th December 2012, 7:11 pm

oooooooo, interesting. According to this, with 410s i can expect to end up a 32dd. I'll make a note and see if it works out right or not post op ! :) xx
Nicole
Nicole
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2455

Back to top Go down

Post by alice111 15th December 2012, 7:34 pm

You welcome girlies.
Yep that's right lucytugwell27...you will defo be an E at least.
xxx
alice111
alice111
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucytugwell27 15th December 2012, 7:40 pm

Exciting!!!! I know it's not an exact science but its nice to have a rough idea.... All the sports bras I have are 34e so hopefully by this time next week I will be filling them!! Xx
Lucytugwell27
Lucytugwell27
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 527

Back to top Go down

Post by alice111 15th December 2012, 7:45 pm

Definitely exciting stuff!! I wasn't sure what sports bra size to buy but now I do too! Im so glad I found out this helpful information it helps put things into perspective xxx
alice111
alice111
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandria18 16th December 2012, 6:31 pm

This would make sense as I was a 34B to start, and now with 300cc's I am measuring about a 34D, but on the small side of it. This is good to know for the future too! xx
alexandria18
alexandria18
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 269

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 16th December 2012, 6:58 pm

i was a 32a and got 360cc so should def get my c cup then xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandria18 16th December 2012, 7:09 pm

Tink, check your boobie ticker. It says you are a year away from getting boobies hehe
alexandria18
alexandria18
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 269

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 16th December 2012, 7:11 pm

i know why is that lol al change it when im on laptop later
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alice111 16th December 2012, 7:39 pm

Yep Tink you will defo get your C cups xx
alice111
alice111
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiJaneW 16th December 2012, 8:11 pm

Not sure what my final size will be then....as id doesn't work out as exactly 150cc denominations?

34B to start........would that make me a DD or E?? Was expecting a little more from 525cc!! lol....im Sooo greedy!!!!

xxxxx
NikkiJaneW
NikkiJaneW
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 413

Back to top Go down

Post by alice111 17th December 2012, 9:24 am

You will end up a full E up at least or an F hun.. you're going up 3.5 sizes approx xx
alice111
alice111
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 17th December 2012, 9:29 am

right now it doesnt feel like it there so swollen lol i cant imagine them ever loking normql xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by noellepig 17th December 2012, 9:53 am

thats really helpful!

I'd b a 32a/b at the moment, I'm between sizes depending on where i get my underwear! I'm getting either 310 or 325cc unders, this should hopefully bring me to a d? how exciting!!
xx
noellepig
noellepig
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 258

Back to top Go down

Post by alice111 17th December 2012, 11:25 am

Hi Tinkerbell, they will look normal, just give it time. Mine stayed the same bra size all the way through from straight after the op (36G) just the swelling went down and shape as they drop. Yours could fluff, everyone is diff.
Hi Noellepig, you should go up at least 2 cup sizes, yh I would say tht would bring you to about a D, exciting! xx
alice111
alice111
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiJaneW 17th December 2012, 11:26 am

alice111 wrote:You will end up a full E up at least or an F hun.. you're going up 3.5 sizes approx xx

Brilliant!! Thanks for working it out (im not that thick....honest!! lol)

Im very happy with that!! dance

xxxxx
NikkiJaneW
NikkiJaneW
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 413

Back to top Go down

Post by Ftmum1986 17th December 2012, 4:10 pm

Thanks for this, it's really useful especially as I am pre BA and not sure about implant size!

Thanks
Ftmum1986
Ftmum1986
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 372

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 17th December 2012, 4:23 pm

they are getting diff everyday and this is only day 3 so we are getting there xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by xlaurenx 17th December 2012, 6:08 pm

Sooo if i a 34B atm and trying to choose between 360 or 390 would it really change the cup size which one i choose or would it not im a little confused. I wanna be a DD xxx
xlaurenx
xlaurenx
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 469

Back to top Go down

Post by blondie12 17th December 2012, 6:37 pm

I am 34B and want to be a small D. Should I go for 265 cc or 295cc? Thanks xx
blondie12
blondie12
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 883

Back to top Go down

Post by alice111 17th December 2012, 8:42 pm

Hi Lauren go for the 390C if you want to end up a DD.
Blondie I would say 295cc hun. Up to you hun end of the day, it's just an approx guide xx
alice111
alice111
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by littlewellies 17th December 2012, 8:56 pm

in my consultation today the surgeon used the same chart, however he said a 300 would get me to a D cup (im 32a) x
littlewellies
littlewellies
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 970

Back to top Go down

Post by alice111 17th December 2012, 10:03 pm

Hi littlewellies, yep 130 x 2= 260 with 0.4 left over, approx 2 and half sizes bigger, yh you'd get into the D category hun that's right xx
alice111
alice111
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next