Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post Op - Uplift & BA update

+9
dbs
sarahsbabies
Rachel09
Mia
nicole777
cakey_baby
Annie66
kay
renz
13 posters

Go down

Post Op - Uplift & BA update Empty Post Op - Uplift & BA update

Post by renz 2nd June 2009, 9:44 am

As many of you know, just over a month ago I had my Augmented Mastoplexy to get my droopy boobs into a nice pert position and fill them out so they didn't look so square, triangular, weird, sleepy and whatever else i had called them or horrible people had called them in the past . :pale:

Last night I had my second post op appointment with my surgeon, mr Adam Topping, who i've always thought is lovely, thorough and easy to talk to (everything you need in a good surgeon). When I arrived I was soooo hot and sweaty because me and my best mate had been shopping in covent garden and didn't realise the time so had to power walk from the tube to the hospital. (with a bright pink bag that weighed about 8stone!! lol...my mate got her boyfriend to pack her bag for the weekend...silly girl!) So i was a little bit sticky from the weather and the walk but sat down in the waiting room and drank about 6 cups of water.

When adam came to get me (after 15 mins of waiting) i was still sweaty and hot from the weather...seriously it's hot!!! He was looking very tanned aswell, maybe my boobies paid for him to got to Barbados!! :lol: I told him that my infection was still there and so i showed him in which he replied "ah well that looks more like the stitch is trying to work it's way out instead of dissolve and so its just niggling at u and rubbing causing the uncomfortable feeling".

He made me get on the bed and lie with my arms above my head as he tried to fish the stitch out. I felt sorry for him as i'm sure if i was sweaty my armpits were the last things he needed to be near!!! Unfortunately the stitch wasn't pulled out but he said i needed to soak it in baths to get it to eventually come out and i could also wear a special moist dressing which it would encourage it to dissolve or fall out.

Apparently undissolvable dissolvable stitches are quite common and he said as soon as it comes out it will just close up and heal.....YAY!!!

He was very very very proud of my boobs, said they were looking great and got excited that they suited my body and were a nice shape. "Wow, you've healed really well" he said. And ran out of the room to get his camera. "hope you don't mind but i'd love to photo them for my portfolio". I let him and he took loads....was all fine until he said "sorry it's not letting me focus on the side shot as ure skin colour is blendin in with the wall" in which i decided I need to start wearing fake tan again!!! LOL. The photo did eventually take and he gave me a quick check over. He put blue gorse in my white bra which looked hilarious, to ensure my boobie was ok for journey home and then I set off.

Was in a great mood that he was pleased with my boobies and i'm not feeling soo down about them now. Went with my best mate and mum to a champagne bar at st pancras station to celebrate my mate's bday (and secretly for me my boobs hehe)....what a lovely day. And came home and slept on my back at last...no need for 20,0000 pillows!! What a great nights sleep. YAY boobiedom, renz is very happy with them today Boobs

ooops sorry....long story again, maybe the champagne hangover.
renz
renz
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 647

Back to top Go down

Post Op - Uplift & BA update Empty Re: Post Op - Uplift & BA update

Post by kay 2nd June 2009, 9:47 am

So so pleased for you Renz, that's fantastic news about the stitch x

Hug
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by Annie66 2nd June 2009, 9:53 am

Hi Renz,

Great story! Glad to hear Mr T is so pleased with your Flash . Must feel brilliant to have him say such nice things about them :)

A xx
Annie66
Annie66
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1828

Back to top Go down

Post by cakey_baby 2nd June 2009, 9:58 am

Aw thats fab news hun! that story made me giggle (blending in with the wall) Hysterical i feel like that at the moment too! must slap on some st tropez! lol.

I had an undissolvable stitch which was hanging out so it was easy to get out, and my friends sister who also had an uplift had one too which caused a little hole like yours as soon as she finished her antibiotics it was fine and started to heal, so like you said it is commen and it will be fine.

Glad your feeling better about them hun x x x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3773

Back to top Go down

Post by renz 2nd June 2009, 9:59 am

thanks girlies...yeah really pleased with the fact it's not too bad a thing AND that mr topping loved them too!! :)
renz
renz
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by nicole777 2nd June 2009, 10:19 am

Thats great news:) glad your new boobies are ok :lol: :lol: N x
nicole777
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 72

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 2nd June 2009, 11:49 am

Wooo Lucky you Renz!! soo glad all went well and you now believe what we have all told you .....Lovely pert, great shape boobs to match your figure!!! Enjoy....Happy Days ahead Hug xx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by renz 2nd June 2009, 11:59 am

thanx girlies... i didn't think u were all lying lol. Just was a bit self concious of them... LOVE THEM NOW X
renz
renz
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 2nd June 2009, 12:08 pm

👍 Flash
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel09 2nd June 2009, 12:32 pm

Renz hun I'm thrilled for you today!! I know you've been worried etc so it was about time that you had some good news! Hug

Nothing more critical than our own eye, that's why we couldnt see what you could!

I was told the same too about the dissolvable stitches today, the nurse warned me about it and told me not to worry if it happened

Enjoy the rest of your day now you're happy x

(and your long post made me chuckle!)
Rachel09
Rachel09
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 564

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahsbabies 2nd June 2009, 2:54 pm

He asked me to lie on the bed and put my arm up aswell... I cringed and thought 'oh god armpits, please don't smell' Hysterical
sarahsbabies
sarahsbabies
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1570

Back to top Go down

Post by dbs 2nd June 2009, 3:17 pm

aw Renz they do look amazing, just want my op now getting sick of the waiting around! I hope he will do as a good a job on my teeny ones!
dbs
dbs
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1142

Back to top Go down

Post by dbs 2nd June 2009, 3:19 pm

...oh and i was going to ask to see his portfolio at my next consult with him, itll be funny recognising your boobs!!!
dbs
dbs
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1142

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy_bunn1e 2nd June 2009, 3:21 pm

Oh Renz, so pleased for you, what a great day and a great result! Love it, well done and enjoy them now you lucky gal

Hug
xx
fluffy_bunn1e
fluffy_bunn1e
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2697

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 2nd June 2009, 4:13 pm

Ah all sounds fab Renz, so happy for you xxx
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by em_stevo 2nd June 2009, 5:43 pm

Ohh congrats Renz hunni, sounds like someone fancies their surgeon, hahahaha!! You go girl, they do look fab, xxxx
em_stevo
em_stevo
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1654

Back to top Go down

Post by missmarie60 2nd June 2009, 5:49 pm

really happy for you renz, you have beautiful boobs just in time for summer....enjoy Flash

lovev marie x x x
missmarie60
missmarie60
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 403

Back to top Go down

Post by renz 2nd June 2009, 10:59 pm

cheers girlies....nah em, he's far too old to be my type but he is lovely and a magician too!! x
renz
renz
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down