Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Back pain, any good bra suggestions....

3 posters

Go down

Back pain, any good bra suggestions.... Empty Back pain, any good bra suggestions....

Post by Boobsplease 18th October 2012, 2:01 pm

Hi girls, it's been a while since I have been on here, well about 2 years I would think since I had my boobs done. I've suddenly started getting back pain in between my shoulder blades and underneath my right one, it's only been a few weeks and it could be down to a new job that involves some lifting. I was wondering if anyone has had this problem, whether I need to wear a more supportive bra or something at least more comfortable.

I should mention that I went to a 34D so I'm not huge but had little to nothing to start off with so it was a big jump but it's just strange that the problem has started now.
I've never found bras particularly comfortable so wear lace ones with no underwire, no padding most of the time, they are surprisingly supportive. But maybe still not enough. What I don't want is to have to wear a massive sports bra all the time. I'd like a comfy t-shirt bra with a little padding or no padding that is really comfortable but still not like something my gran would wear. I'm 25 not 65. I also tried those genie bras or whatever they're called and didn't think much of them at all (support wise or anything else for that matter)

Any advice or suggestions would be much appreciated. x
Boobsplease
Boobsplease
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 97

Back to top Go down

Back pain, any good bra suggestions.... Empty Re: Back pain, any good bra suggestions....

Post by COOKIE 18th October 2012, 7:43 pm

Welcome back Boobsplease, it's good to see you Hug

I'm sorry to read of the back problems you're having hun. I've recently been looking into sportsbras and know what you mean about not wanting to wear big sports bras yes

I found this bra HERE came out tops in a sports bra review. It's very like a T-shirt bra but gives full support hun. The best support from a bra according to the review.

Hope this helps sweetness, maybe a trip to see your GP as well might help just to check there's nothing wrong with your back itself. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Back pain, any good bra suggestions.... Empty Re: Back pain, any good bra suggestions....

Post by misf1 18th October 2012, 7:48 pm

I would go and get fitted again into a bra just in case your measurements have changed since you last got fitted. Make sure you go somewhere where they will check the straps and fit around the band to ensure you are fully supported. If your straps are taking most of the weight this can lead to pain in your back. The band is the part that needs to take all your boob weight and give the most support.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down