Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anatomicals - anyone out there?

+4
COOKIE
pinkbev
dollydaydream39
Cazzyxo
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Anatomicals - anyone out there? Empty Anatomicals - anyone out there?

Post by Cazzyxo 27th September 2012, 5:03 pm

Iv have been suggested anatomicals 375cc unders. Currently 34a/b. Hoping to end up 34D! Just wondering if anyone has had them or having them and can share their story.

I have boobs on the brain I think I may go mad.
Cazzyxo
Cazzyxo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 979

Back to top Go down

Anatomicals - anyone out there? Empty Re: Anatomicals - anyone out there?

Post by dollydaydream39 28th September 2012, 2:31 pm

Hi, I have anatomicals. Am really pleased with how mine have turned out. I'm nearly 6 weeks p.o and still I'm obsessed Flash anything you'd like to know feel free to ask xx
dollydaydream39
dollydaydream39
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by Cazzyxo 28th September 2012, 3:59 pm

Hey :) Thanks for the reply

Don't seem to be too many of us around. What did you have done/whats your stats?

Cassy
Cazzyxo
Cazzyxo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by dollydaydream39 28th September 2012, 4:33 pm

I couldn't find many people with anatomicals either but I knew that was the look I wanted. Who is your surgeon? I had 450 fx (extra full projection ) do you know what profile you're having? I'm about 5 foot 6, 8.5 stone was 32b. I haven't been measured yet so not 100% sure on my size yet but still fit into all my old clothes. I will put an avi pic up later so you can get an idea on size. I do think the 375 will get you to a good D xx
dollydaydream39
dollydaydream39
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cazzyxo 28th September 2012, 5:07 pm

That would be good hun.. I'm having moderate height, high profiles, I also happen to know they are 12.5cm in width :) I'm going with Dr McDiarmid.. Yeh I was worried 375 would be too big hmmm!
Cazzyxo
Cazzyxo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkbev 29th September 2012, 2:53 pm

I have anatomicals too - my ps only uses these as he says they are a more natural looking implant. i have 315 natrelle cohesive gels. I have had an uplift with implants and my size hasnt really changed too much, they are just much more perky and point in the right direction! i am only 2 weeks post op now and they still are quite swollen.
pinkbev
pinkbev
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 29th September 2012, 3:16 pm

pinkbev wrote:I have anatomicals too - my ps only uses these as he says they are a more natural looking implant. i have 315 natrelle cohesive gels. I have had an uplift with implants and my size hasnt really changed too much, they are just much more perky and point in the right direction! i am only 2 weeks post op now and they still are quite swollen.

I have to say sweetie, just incase others are reading considering a BA that your surgeon would have meant this was most natural for 'YOU' .

No one implant, whether it be rounds or anatomicals are right for ALL women to achieve a natural look.

We're each made up very differently to one another and therefore require different implants/placements/sizes to achieve that.

I've said before that if I went to a surgeon who claimed to ony use one placement or 'implant shape' I'd personally run a mile, 'cos what's right for one woman isn't necessarily right for another.

Anatomicals are 'generally' used on very thin women (little body fat) or women with little or no breast tissue to achieve the best result for them because a round implant which is more commonly used would show.

You'd be hard pushed to actually tell which women had rounds and which had anatomicals, the same goes for placements too. You only have to look at all the avatars here to see that.

Given the right placement/size/shape for 'YOU' as an individual is what is going to help achieve a natural look for you. Not one look for all. Anatomicals - anyone out there? 48411 xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by dollydaydream39 1st October 2012, 11:25 pm

I'm sure if you've told him you want a D and he's suggested the 375, all will be just fine :thumbs: I have read lots of good things re your surgeon if that's of any reassurance. I remember wondering if they were going to be too small and then worrying that they were going to be too big. They are very easy to hide and nobody who I haven't told about my B.A seems to have noticed xx
dollydaydream39
dollydaydream39
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jakki32 2nd October 2012, 11:19 am

I am having 380cc partial unders. My surgeon has predicted a D x
jakki32
jakki32
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1144

Back to top Go down

Post by Cazzyxo 2nd October 2012, 12:39 pm

Thanks girls. You just see so many conflicting stories on size. If anyone is willing to share pictures id be really grateful :)
Cazzyxo
Cazzyxo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 2nd October 2012, 1:45 pm

Cazzyxo wrote:If anyone is willing to share pictures id be really grateful :)

As a newbie here lovely, you probably find that most women have a picture status (under their avatar) stating that they only accept requests for their pictures from Addictive/Addict/Elite members. Most here tend to like to get to know the women they share such personal and intimate pictures with. There are a few ladies here though happy to share with anyone on the forum. You can recognise them from their picture status under their avatar that tell you they will share with anyone.

You'll soon achieve an active status by asking questions and joining in on the BA sections of the forum, allowing us all to get to know you more.

In the meantime if you're looking for before and after shots, you can find some in this thread [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Anatomicals - anyone out there? 48411 xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TSmith 4th October 2012, 2:56 am

heya.. i had anatomicals. Originally my right was 365cc and ended up a DD but it got filled more to 435cc and am in E/F bras now. Can still squeeze into DDs though :) My left was bigger to begin with and has stayed a smaller implant size. But i did however have overs lol
TSmith
TSmith
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1252

Back to top Go down

Post by Cazzyxo 5th October 2012, 1:01 pm

Thanks for the reply Tsmith. Your AVI looks fab. Reassuring to know you went from 32A to a DD with 365ccs. Did you have a re-op I'm guessing? Do you feel you have enough upper pole breast tissue?xo
Cazzyxo
Cazzyxo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Meemoo 5th October 2012, 1:35 pm

Hi Cazzy,

I had anatomical 410cc unders 4 months ago.

I am 5'7 and 9st7 and went from a very empty 34B to a 34D. They are a lot smaller than I hoped for but my PS said they were the largest I could have. I thought a D would look HUGE Anatomicals - anyone out there? 113752 before my BA and I was a bit nervous about this but infact on my 410's dont look big at all.

I am happy that I chose anatomicals at the time, but having read so much on hear I am convinced I could have got a really natural look with rounds as well.

I would imgaine you will may fit into a D cup with 375cc but what you think a D cup should look like on you is a different matter all together. Cookie and Misf1 have written a really good reply to a post on 'looking' your bra size just recently that might be worth you reading.

good luck x
Meemoo
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 119

Back to top Go down

Post by Cazzyxo 5th October 2012, 3:00 pm

Thanks meemoo. The more posts I read the more I worry il end up with a C cup when I would really love to look a full D. I think as my ps is using a sizer in the op to see if I need a slight different cc in my right - I may ask him to order the size above which is a 405 I think and see which is best on the day. I don't want to stretch up too much as want to avoid damaging nerves as much as possible. I will hunt down that post now :) x
Cazzyxo
Cazzyxo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by TSmith 5th October 2012, 10:37 pm

Thanks hunni. Wanna get another up haha (think i might do that now) Yeah i was a smallish DD though. Oh no, i have adjustable fillers (saline). theres ports next to my implants so my surgeon can either fill or take out whatever to match my boobies :P Seeing as i had serious asymmetry. So one (right) got filled up more to match the left. yes definitely have enough. My side boob is the BIGGEST. i dont have much projection though. so next op i'll try a different profile i think ? x
TSmith
TSmith
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1252

Back to top Go down

Post by Cazzyxo 6th October 2012, 8:57 am

Well this AVI is just as good :) Smallish DD is fine for me. Rather that to a C! What is your height etc Tsmith?
Cazzyxo
Cazzyxo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Cazzyxo 6th October 2012, 9:00 am

On my phone and sent that too soon! I haven't heard of that kind of implant how great is that! What profile did you have this time?xox
Cazzyxo
Cazzyxo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Cazzyxo 6th October 2012, 2:27 pm

Okay so i just read on browsing the web that anatomicals need less CC to achieve bigger end results than rounds. True or false?xo
Cazzyxo
Cazzyxo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Meemoo 6th October 2012, 6:55 pm

I wouldn't have thought that was true ....... but what do I know Anatomicals - anyone out there? 557141

I would have thought it was probably the opposite. If you think about it, the anatomical is stretched into the tear drop shape - so some of the 'cc volume' is taken up to the top of the implant and stays there unlike with rounds - I would have thought that this might mean that you get less fullness and volume in your lower pole possibly making them look smaller. That's just my 30 second therory!!! I am sure that somebody who actually knows what they are talking about will come and correct me and shed some light on this Anatomicals - anyone out there? 4239681551 xx
Meemoo
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cazzyxo 6th October 2012, 7:58 pm

My width is 12.5 and projection 5.9 and 375cc and rounds iv looked at with those specs are in the 400's. So was jus curious... Hmm xo
Cazzyxo
Cazzyxo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Meemoo 6th October 2012, 8:20 pm

It is interesting .......

I looked on the web as you did - everything I read, is the same as you have stated - see told you I know nothing Anatomicals - anyone out there? 557141
Meemoo
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cazzyxo 7th October 2012, 10:58 am

Well I don't know very much either :thumbs: but maybe someone could share their wisdom on the subject... xox
Cazzyxo
Cazzyxo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 7th October 2012, 12:01 pm

I should imagine they'd be exactly the same Cazzy. When in the body round implants don't maintain it's full round form. When we're upright, the implant falls to an anatomical shape, hence being able to achieve a natural look, just as an anatomical can.As I said in an earlier post, anatomicals are best for women with little or no breast tissue, or those with very little body fat, this is because they have nothing to cover the tops of a round implant and therefore the round implant would be held so tight it would have no room to take on its natural form..

But with the right body type, as a round implant forms it anatomical shape, the bulk of the implants gel makes the implant bottom heavy, just like an anatomical, therefore distributing the same amount of CCs in the same was as an anatomical would. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Meemoo 7th October 2012, 6:05 pm

Nice one Cookie - as always x x
Meemoo
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next