Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anatomicals - is it me, or.....

+3
Charlii
anneritchley
COOKIE
7 posters

Go down

Anatomicals - is it me, or..... Empty Anatomicals - is it me, or.....

Post by COOKIE 29th November 2014, 9:20 pm

......are surgeons seemingly using these implants a lot more these days. 

I'm putting this to the older members of the forum really who've been around a while and seen the trends of boobs as each year passes. 

I'm unsure if it's because im now having them and so noticing everyone else who's having them now, or if surgeons are turning more toward these because as I recall, the anatomical implants were really only used for very skinny girls due the upper pole being seen from lack of fat/Breast tissue.
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Anatomicals - is it me, or..... Empty Re: Anatomicals - is it me, or.....

Post by anneritchley 29th November 2014, 9:25 pm

Hi cookie, I think it boils down to shape of boobs and breast tissue etc. and also some surgeons will not use due to the precise way they have to create the pocket for them. It has to fit the implant and I do t think they like to take the risk. My surgeon is experienced in using them. Sorry I'm not a long term user but that's hiw I understand the use of anatomicals. And I had a flat upper pole so another reason for using anatomicals xxx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2293

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 29th November 2014, 9:27 pm

I have to say now you mention it, there have been a few more girls passing through here with them than last year. Even for girls starting with more breast tissue than me, but then that's nothing to go by really, as all my (lack of) tissue was all in the cleavage, so was quite fatty in the chest. Hard to know if it's fashion, cost or legit shrug
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen23 29th November 2014, 9:37 pm

Hi cookie, I think it could be also that women are going for a more understated look now. My surgeon said most of his women want, what he calls,the invisible boob job.
I think years ago, people wanted more fake ones x x
Jen23
Jen23
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 791

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 29th November 2014, 9:52 pm

anneritchley wrote:Hi cookie, I think it boils down to shape of boobs and breast tissue etc. and also some surgeons will not use due to the precise way they have to create the pocket for them. It has to fit the implant and I do t think they like to take the risk. My surgeon is experienced in using them. Sorry I'm not a long term user but that's hiw I understand the use of anatomicals. And I had a flat upper pole so another reason for using anatomicals xxx
That's how it worked years ago Anne, but no, there really does seem no boundaries and it seems like so many more women really are having them now rather than rounds. yes
Charlii wrote:I have to say now you mention it, there have been a few more girls passing through here with them than last year. Even for girls starting with more breast tissue than me, but then that's nothing to go by really, as all my (lack of) tissue was all in the cleavage, so was quite fatty in the chest. Hard to know if it's fashion, cost or legit shrug
I think Jens knocked it on the head below Charlii. I do believe that women are looking for a more natural look. We still have the girls who want fake, but going back 3 years ago it was like every other girl was looking for fake didn't it....now that really has all changed with more women looking for a natural appearance. 
Jen23 wrote:Hi cookie, I think it could be also that women are going for a more understated look now. My surgeon said most of his women want, what he calls,the invisible boob job.
I think years ago, people wanted more fake ones x x
Cheers Jen, as I said. I think you got in one babe  yes  Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 30th November 2014, 12:17 am

True...but if I think back to my June buddies, it was all about natural look, and I think the most of us had rounds. It's always going to be different. I know I went in thinking anatomicals for the natural look, but am very happy with my rounds.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Mammamia 30th November 2014, 8:50 am

I agree with jen, lots of celebs are going for a 'mini' boob job with the have they/ haven't they look and I think lots of people ask for natural and understated. You can obviously get this with rounds (I have!) but I wonder if anatomicals offer this more so, or if people just feel they do so request it. It's a shame we can't be awake during our ops and try out both to see the look we prefer before zipping us up!!
Mammamia
Mammamia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1275

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 30th November 2014, 4:04 pm

Well, I'm going to experience both, so I'll give an honest review of how I feel about anatomicals in comparison to rounds, cow I do have a nice slope from my rounds, but when naked, they're still, right up there. I don't need a bra at all to give me that look you get from a push-up bra and when I lay down this is the one thing I've got to be honest I don't like about 'my' rounds is that the Implants comes to the top of my chest and I do have a rounded appearance to my boobs. 

I've never complained about rounds, I think they've given me a nice look and I didn't ask my surgein for anatomicals either, he suggested I change based on the lack of Breast tissue I have. 

I've been here for 5 years and have always advised women based on the feedback we'd got here from surgeons and that anatomicals were best for thin women with little body fat and Breast tissue. I take a year away from here and it seems ever other woman is having anatomicals now! 

The times they are a changin.....and yes, fashion changes too and from the pics I've already seen,  they're pretty damn natural almost from the get go! I have seen one picture trail that hasn't dropped my jaw yet. 

I'm not naive enough to think I'll have what I've seen. There's been too much surgery and scars on my boobs to be that lucky, but if they're half as nice as those I've seen, I'll consider myself a lucky girl. 

But I will do a review and tell you all the differences (in any) between the two because as said already, you can get a pretty good natural look from rounds so it's going to be exciting to see the difference. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma71 1st December 2014, 6:38 pm

As I've said before I have a lot of friends who have used mcgeorge, I'd say 90% have anatomicals although they are all different shapes and sizes, certainly not all really skinny. I found the spire surgeons recommended them, the clinics didn't. I specifically wanted them to help sort out my lack of lower pole. Always envied that lovely lower curve more than I did cleavage. I'm not skinny, an average size 10 I'd say, and I have them.
Emma71
Emma71
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 172

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 1st December 2014, 7:23 pm

When's your surgery Emma? You should add a ticker babe. You can find how to add one [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by loui1981 1st December 2014, 10:56 pm

Feeling real now cookie. Just booked a 7 pm train to London for 14th. I will have to travel down on my own and stay in a hotel on my own n get a taxi from there to the hospital in the morning. I'm more scared of that than the surgery. Last year my bf came with me. This year it's just me. Then my parents are collecting me the next day .
loui1981
loui1981
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 1st December 2014, 11:36 pm

Oh wow Loui! It IS all getting real yahoo

Do you have a good feeling about this surgery? 

'Right now' lol I do about mine. The only thing I want to ask which I can do so on the day is if he'll try the 310s in me rather than the 350s, because I'd rather be smaller than larger if he has room to play with sizes at all. If he can't, he can't and I'm good with that. But I'd like him to try at least. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by loui1981 2nd December 2014, 9:18 am

I am a little nervous as this is a different surgeon but relieved that they are helping me. Worried I'm going to ruin Xmas for everyone and how I'm going to cope with everything on my own with the kids. Hoping I don't end up with cc again. Excited a little too as I've never had lower pole so curious to see how it will suit me. They are using 410 which will be about the same as I am now as I'm 340 cc rounds. Hope I don't end up looking too big as I'm a 34e at the moment and  ready to grow old gracefully hehe. I can't find an m and s bra in size 34 e or f which is very annoying. My m and s one is a size 34dd which is fine for me now as I like it tight but would cover enough of me with swelling. Also has yours mentioned a strap? I've lost my pre admission instructions.  Vaguely remember no garlicence vitamins blood thinners alcohol. I'm working from home today with my sick child hoping I don't end up catching this or of I do then hoping u get it out of my system. It's always a risk with winter surgeries that you catch the flu. X
loui1981
loui1981
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by loui1981 2nd December 2014, 9:19 am

I am a little nervous as this is a different surgeon but relieved that they are helping me. Worried I'm going to ruin Xmas for everyone and how I'm going to cope with everything on my own with the kids. Hoping I don't end up with cc again. Excited a little too as I've never had lower pole so curious to see how it will suit me. They are using 410 which will be about the same as I am now as I'm 340 cc rounds. Hope I don't end up looking too big as I'm a 34e at the moment and  ready to grow old gracefully hehe. I can't find an m and s bra in size 34 e or f which is very annoying. My m and s one is a size 34dd which is fine for me now as I like it tight but would cover enough of me with swelling. Also has yours mentioned a strap? I've lost my pre admission instructions.  Vaguely remember no garlicence vitamins blood thinners alcohol. I'm working from home today with my sick child hoping I don't end up catching this or of I do then hoping u get it out of my system. It's always a risk with winter surgeries that you catch the flu. X
loui1981
loui1981
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 2nd December 2014, 12:33 pm

I'm definitely with you about the fear of CC.  Once you've had it it does heighten the risks of this happening again. Going from a 95% fill to a 100% one however, I'm hoping as these lessen the risk of CC itll balance things out and take me back to a regular risk percentage. 

Yes, I'm going to be strapped up for two weeks, which I don't mind. I'm happy to go with whatever's suggested to get the rewards haha. 

Awww I hope your little one is alright. Keep you both dosed up on hot honey and lemon drinks getting all those natural vitamins down you both to strengthen your immune system. It'll do you both the world of good. 

I'm really excited to see how things go for you and of course you know I wish you the best best that boobs can offer yahoo
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by loui1981 2nd December 2014, 12:45 pm

Thanks I will take some photos for you to see th changes from rounds to anatomical overs. Mine will be subfascial but the skin is only thin they hide it under. I think that's why my rIght sat too high as it was held in and never dropped. Have you ever used a zip front sports bra from eBay?  I can see a few for sale.
loui1981
loui1981
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 2nd December 2014, 12:48 pm

Not from EBay babe, but I can't see that they would be any different would they? I know lots of girls use EBay because of cost, so I'd go it if you can get your bras there Loui. 

Thanks for trusting me with your pics. I really can't wait to see them being so excited to have mine done. Xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down