Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

feel a bit dissapointed....

4 posters

Go down

feel a bit dissapointed.... Empty feel a bit dissapointed....

Post by lau1982 27th September 2012, 2:09 pm

just got back from my post op appointment. im 10 days post op and have just had the dressings taking off (had a nipple lift & reduction and implants)......and i cant help but feel disappointed as i feel that my nipples are sitting too low disappoint

i was origonally meant to have a lollypop lift, as i specifically said had i didnt want puckering around the nipple so the surgeon said the only way to avoid this was to do a slight vertical incision as well as around the nipple (so mini lollypop lift) i was happy to go with this as i wanted nice perky round boobs with my nipples sitting high. on the day of surgery my surgeon said that he may be able to achieve what i want without any vertical incision which i said sure if you can do it without then great but if not im happy with a vertical scar.
well the good news (or so i thought) was that i didn't end up with a vertical scar however my nipples are not sitting very high and i also have puckering. i know i still have a long way to go in terms of healing, and im sure if other people saw my results they would probably think my boobs look fine / really natural but i cant help but feel dissapointed as i had a particular look that i wanted to go with and even showed my surgeon pictures (he did say he didnt like them as they didnt look natural enough in his eyes which is what he likes to create) but i know even given time to heal im not going to get the look i so wanted.

im sorry to moan on here, as i should be greatful that my recovery has gone well so far and everything is healing well but i cant help but feel upset, as i have paid all this money and really wanted to love my new boobs and not just feel like 'they are ok' or 'they will do' as i didnt pay all this money for that sad smile xxx
lau1982
lau1982
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 130

Back to top Go down

feel a bit dissapointed.... Empty Re: feel a bit dissapointed....

Post by COOKIE 27th September 2012, 2:20 pm

I'm going to move your thread to the Uplift/Reduction and Nipple lift Surgeries section sweetheart, because the women who have gone through procedures of a similar nature will have a better understanding of your healing gorgeous feel a bit dissapointed.... 571992

After yourself and your surgeon had the disagreement about the look you wanted, did he agree to do what you want or did it end with you agreeing with him?

At just 10 days post-op sweetie, you're far too early in your recovery just yet to be judging your new boobs.

As the implant drops and settles you'll get a little more of a rise from your nipple then and the puckering you have now is VERY normal for having stitches around the areola, this early in your recovery I really wouldn't be concerned about that. The puckering does even out as the skin heals babe.

I'm presuming you have another appointment about 6 weeks post-op with your surgeon?

When you go back then there will have been a lot of changes to how your boobs look, so if you're still unhappy then, do be sure to make yourself heard and have everything you say written in your notes.

Do give them time hun and down get yourself down over this, just wait and see how they heal over time. they really are going to look so much better than they do now. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by lau1982 27th September 2012, 2:43 pm

sorry cookie didnt think to post it up there, thanks for moving it :thumbs:

i had two consultations with my surgeon and showed him on both occasions the picture, in the first consultation he said he didn't like them, but the result was good in terms of scarring as the lady in the pictures had her nipples clued and not stitches. in the second consultation i showed him again and said this is what i want and he said that was fine,but because i was had slightly more ptosis then the lady in question i may need the vertical incision to achieve the look. on the surgery day itself i said nice round boobs with pert nipples please and he repeated it to me (but i guess we all have different perceptions of what we think is pert etc)

i do believe my surgeon has done a good job, and has given a very natural look but i didnt necersarily want that look, as iv spent the past 5 years with nipples that head south so was really keen to get them moved way up north! hee hee

my next appointment is now not untill 12 weeks post op which is when il see my surgeon again. however i know that he will probably take one look and think im being ridiculous as they are ok....but thats just it they are 'ok' and not 'amazing' in my mind.

i know i need to just be patient and wait and see what happens, but iv seen pictures of results on here and other sites very early post op and thought if mine were like that i would be ecstatic. im probably just being silly but cant help but have that heavy feeling in my heart right now.

thank you for your kind words and re-assurance cookie, iv got my fingers crossed that il eventually fall in love with them and be on here in a few weeks dismissing this very post :doh: xxxx
lau1982
lau1982
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Fairycatcher 27th September 2012, 4:48 pm

Sorry to hear of your woes honey, i can;t really add much as my uplift and implants is still 3 weeks away but wanted to send a hug..xx

Would you mind if i looked at your pictures?X
Fairycatcher
Fairycatcher
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 238

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 27th September 2012, 5:35 pm

You're not being silly at all Hug

It's not wrong to want what you requested Lau and given time you may feel you have that, but if not babe you should state your case when you see your surgeon and explain your disappointment. As I said being clear in what you feel is wrong and that it is written in your notes.

That's a while away though yet and if you're still unhappy when you go back we can go through all of that in greater detail then.

You're going to see so many changes over the next coming months, what you have now is honestly not their final result. Xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by 5stonedown 27th September 2012, 7:01 pm

I think your boobs look fab hun but I know that its how you feel about yourself that matters. So sorry to hear you are not 100% happy but I feel that its such early days yet and I'm sure you will look at them in a few weeks and think wow!! feel a bit dissapointed.... 210447710

I have a lot of puckering and wrinkling around my vertical scars and my lipo wounds are very very sore and very bruised (my surgeon has adapted her uplifts to use a small amount of lipo in the crease but boy does it hurt!) They also feel like rocks on my chest and I have a large gap between them. They look amazing compared to how they looked before but I know they are not perfect yet, the shape at the bottom of my breasts is not smooth and they are way too hard!! I just keep thinking positive and reminding myself of other people's photos and how much they change in the next few weeks and also that even as they are now is a huge improvement. Chin up babe feel a bit dissapointed.... 571992 . I just know you will feel differently soon and even if you dont and you are still not happy as Cookie said explain how you feel to your surgeon and make sure everything is documented xx
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

Post by lau1982 27th September 2012, 7:23 pm

thank you ladies for re-assuring me group hug i know i need to be patient and let the next few weeks take its course and re-assess then... i guess i just expected to be in love with them from day one. my mum actually popped over after work to check on me and said she thinks they look fantastic which is great to hear but i just need to sell them to myself over the coming weeks.

5stonedown - wow thats fab that your surgeon is trying something different and getting great results but ouch! that sounds painful, but im sure the results will be totally worth all the pain. your pictures look amazing they really do!

il update my picture trail in the coming days with my dressings off so you can see how im getting on.

lau1982
lau1982
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lau1982 27th September 2012, 7:24 pm

sorry forgot my smiley thank you hee hee xx
lau1982
lau1982
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down