Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

so dissapointed in ba and uplift, dr khan transfor

+3
Mummy me
kay
mollypolly4
7 posters

Go down

so dissapointed in ba and uplift, dr khan transfor Empty so dissapointed in ba and uplift, dr khan transfor

Post by mollypolly4 24th August 2012, 9:28 pm

hi all, i am so dissapointed in my ba and uplift by dr khan on 28/6/12, i asked for pert breasts as i have always been overweight and never had them, having lost over 5 stone i decided to treat myself, they are full enough(he gave me 200 and i have no idea where he put them, ie under or over!!!, neither did the nurses)my point is that i still have a saggy chest, i couldnt go without a bra under dresses, im gutted, i paid 5600 and really dont feel i got what i asked for which was a pert chest. i have rang transform on advice from the 6wk check nurse who asked me was i sure that i had an uplift?? they are just saying wait untill you see dr khan at 12 weeks, i asked them to send my before and after photos and they told me they wernt allowed to send them. Im really worried that they will be awkward about the whole thing as i think they should re uplift them and i shouldnt have to pay.Any advice would really be appreciated, im told there is a lovely lady on here called kay who may be able to give me some advice, so kay, i hope your reading this and thankyou in advance for any help/information anybody can give me as i really dont know where to start, ive never complained about anything before in my life. xx
mollypolly4
mollypolly4
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 14

Back to top Go down

so dissapointed in ba and uplift, dr khan transfor Empty Re: so dissapointed in ba and uplift, dr khan transfor

Post by kay 24th August 2012, 9:36 pm

Hi hun xx and welcome to the forum xx wavey

I'm really sorry you are unhappy with your result xx

I have unfortunately been in your position xx Have a look [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] at my diary xx

The main thing is that although it took me three years Transform did look after me in the end and fully paid for 2 corrective surgeries xx

First thing is first, take your own photos and keep your own diary xx They will keep your photos and they will have them at the 12 week check xx

Khan will almost certainly fob you off with some cr@p or other, but you must go and see him and raise your concerns with him xx once you have done this then you put your complaint in writing officially to Transform and your negotiations can begin xx

Don't worry there is lots of support and help here for you and we'll help you all the way xx Hug
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

so dissapointed in ba and uplift, dr khan transfor Empty Re: so dissapointed in ba and uplift, dr khan transfor

Post by mollypolly4 24th August 2012, 9:45 pm

aahh, thankyou kay, i have already e-mailed debbie at transform and told her that im not happy with them so the next thing is to see dr khan at 12 weeks, im so scared im thinking of taking my husband with me, im such a wimp xx
mollypolly4
mollypolly4
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 24th August 2012, 9:48 pm

I would DEFINITELY take your DH xx :thumbs:

Khan is different when there is a man in the room xx he will still try fob you off as the man is super arrogant and will not admit his mistakes or poor workmanship xx

But it's okay, you just have to go through the process so that you can then go through the proper process with Head Office xx
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 24th August 2012, 9:51 pm

Make sure you keep copies of all letters / emails etc etc xx

A Mastopexy / augmentation is a very technical procedure and I'm afraid, in my experience, he just doesn't have the technical ability to conduct the procedure xx Hug
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by mollypolly4 24th August 2012, 10:14 pm

thanks kay, will do, i havent and never did have anything written down as to what he was going to do, his secretary debbie wote on a form that i wanted pert breasts but i was never given a copy, ive got a bad feeling that will get "lost", i shall wait and see, thanks for the advice again xx
mollypolly4
mollypolly4
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mummy me 24th August 2012, 11:13 pm

Welcome MollyPolly, glad you found the site and Kay. I have to agree with Kay, khan was definitly diffrerent with me today then when my hubby was with me on consultation day - good luck with it all Hun xx
Mummy me
Mummy me
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 623

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly7713 25th August 2012, 8:00 am

Hoping you get things sorted hun. I wish this man was not allowed to carry on doing this. Why the hell do Transform let him do this type of procedure when he clearly is crap at it. I get so wound up hearing about this guy. I wish you all the best, this forum is great and you will get all the support you need hun xx
butterfly7713
butterfly7713
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 631

Back to top Go down

Post by mollypolly4 25th August 2012, 8:50 pm

thanks for the support butterfly and mummy me, its nice to know im not alone xx jean xx
mollypolly4
mollypolly4
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 5stonedown 2nd September 2012, 8:25 pm

Hope you get this sorted... not good to spend all this money and not get what you asked for
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

Post by 2nd time lucky 2nd September 2012, 8:33 pm

Butterfly makes a very good point , why do Transform let him carry out this particular op if he is not competent at it ???? Makes no sense to me at all. I truly hope you get it sorted out as you have not got what you paid for. Keep us posted hun and good luck xxx
2nd time lucky
2nd time lucky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1799

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 2nd September 2012, 8:43 pm

I'm so sorry that your sadness about your result is what lead you here to BJSF Molly but am glad you found us and our darling Kay - Welcome so dissapointed in ba and uplift, dr khan transfor 571992

It's going to be crucial now that anything you say at consultations is written in your notes now Molly. Please don't be shy of requesting this, remember cosmetic surgery is a business and you should conduct your business in that room as you would any other business whereby you weren't satisfied with the product purchased.

What you say and what gets written in your notes by Mr Khan is what is going to be referred back to when you do eventually start to use the complaints procedure, trust me Molly, it's VERY important to state exactly how you feel about your boobs and detail everything you're unhappy about. what you say, will be used when a decision is to be made about a free re-op.

Unfortunately for now you'll probably just have to exhaust the system for now and will no doubt be asked by Mr Khan to wait out a specified healing period. I know this is hard to walk away from knowing how badly you feel, but Transform will do nothing until you've done everything requested by your surgeon to do first, but don't worry Molly, your time comes when you return and still no change, it's then you get to use the complaints procedure. Keep all correspondence, pictures that you're going to take 'weekly' between now and the time you complain' to show how unhappy you are with the results. I know it seems a lot of work on your part, but unfortunately, after-care does seem to come at a cost! so you have to work for it!!!

You'll then be transferred to Lyndsey Mullins who is Transforms compliance manager, she's the one who deals with complaints and gives the yes or no when it comes to decision making, so the more evidence you can aquire of the next coming weeks the better lovely.

I really am so deeply sorry to read yet another member feeling this way and I know our lovely Kay will do all she can to help you as will we all.

Big hugs for you Molly and anything you need, please just ask. so dissapointed in ba and uplift, dr khan transfor 571992 xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by mollypolly4 3rd September 2012, 9:13 am

ho cookie, thanks for the reply and the support, this forum is a godsend xx
mollypolly4
mollypolly4
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 3rd September 2012, 9:01 pm

We are all here for you hun group hug

Cookie is right though you need to get everything documented xx Even if that means you write your own notes during the consult with Khan xx and do it in front of him xx DO NOT LET HIM INTIMIDATE you xx

As Cookie says it is a bit of work on your part however if you do it then you will have all your reop costs paid by Transform as I did xx

Feel free to PM me whenever you want hun xx
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by mollypolly4 4th September 2012, 8:57 am

thankyou kay, i will do, i cant pm you as it says i havent done enough posts yet xxso dissapointed in ba and uplift, dr khan transfor 221105
mollypolly4
mollypolly4
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly7713 4th September 2012, 9:11 am

Thinking of you mollypolly, I know how it feels not to be happy after your first op but I was lucky enough to have my surgeon on my side and no fight involved so I really wish you all the best xx Hug
butterfly7713
butterfly7713
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mollypolly4 4th September 2012, 9:14 am

thankyou butterfly, yours look great, thats excatly how i wanted mine, so happy for you xso dissapointed in ba and uplift, dr khan transfor 773440
mollypolly4
mollypolly4
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 4th September 2012, 7:15 pm

:doh: silly me xx

Okay well ask any questions you want and I'll reply on here xx Hug
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Mummy me 4th September 2012, 7:27 pm

Glad you are finding this forum more helpful Hun then the other one Hun, I knew the girls would help you so glad you feel more supported, good luck with everything xx
Mummy me
Mummy me
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 623

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly7713 6th September 2012, 10:21 pm

Thanks Mollypolly, that was my old avi before my re-op. They looked good in a bra but otherwise my nipple position was terrible. I have just put my new pic up, they are still swollen and i'm not in a proper bra yet but they are looking much better and smaller lol. I know that's the opposite of what most girls want on here but I am pleased about it plus my nipples are in the right place! Keep us posted with your situation xx
butterfly7713
butterfly7713
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down