Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First consultation!

3 posters

Go down

First consultation!  Empty First consultation!

Post by Hexxi 23rd September 2012, 4:31 pm

I had my first consultation on Saturday! Very exciting! I went to see mr prashant at Mybreast, he said I could get away with just breast implants but because I have some drooping I could have uplift and implants or just uplift! I'm thinking if Ill need uplift in future might aswell get it all done the same time.

Going for a second consultation soon see what they say.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated, surgeons recommendations or clinics to go to.

Hexxi
Hexxi
Hexxi
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 289

Back to top Go down

First consultation!  Empty Re: First consultation!

Post by 5stonedown 23rd September 2012, 4:58 pm

Welcome to the forum. I just had an uplift and implants on wednesday but after loosing 5 stone it was obvious that I needed the lift! Its always good to get a second opinion so I would definately do that. I saw 3 surgeons before I chose the right person and I am so happy with my final choice.
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

Post by Hexxi 23rd September 2012, 5:01 pm

Glad your pleased with your results! I've lost 3 stone and just very flat on top which I want replaced! I was abit sad that I needed a lift as I'm only 23 :( lol oh well, makes me want it even more though if you know what I mean? Xx
Hexxi
Hexxi
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by 5stonedown 23rd September 2012, 5:07 pm

Well done on loosing 3 stone!! Its a great achievement but unfortunately loosing weight plays havoc with your boobs!! I had no fullness in the top of my breast and they were very saggy. I knew I needed a lift and I had the implants to fill the empty space at the top. Obviously there is more scarring involved with a lift but for me I wouldnt have got a good result without it so i am happy to have the scars so long as I have a nice shaped breast!
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hexxi 23rd September 2012, 5:12 pm

Thank you :D well done to you loosing 5 stone! That's amazing! Well yes realised that now lol is your scarring nice and neat? Don't mind more scars aslong as there neat and fade in time.
Hexxi
Hexxi
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by 5stonedown 23rd September 2012, 5:17 pm

I'm only 4 days post op today so my scars are still taped so I havent seen them properley yet but it does take time for them to heal properley so I'm not expecting them to look great when I see them on Thursday but I'm not worried about how they look right now as I know they will change so much over the next few months! I already think they are amazing compared to how they looked before and they are really swollen and sore!!
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hexxi 23rd September 2012, 5:31 pm

They look fab in your avatar! I hope Thursday goes well for you, you'll have to let me know how they look :D
Hexxi
Hexxi
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 23rd September 2012, 5:35 pm

As you're so young, if children were to be an option in the future I think this may have some impact on your decision...possibly

If you do plan to have a family in the future then maybe just having a BA right now would be all you need?

Implants 'generally' only last around 10 years, so think about the possibility of what could happen to your body over the next 10 years? If children are in the equation it's very possible pregnancy might have an impact on the aesthetic look of your boobs whether you have a BA, an uplift, an uplift & BA or nothing done now, so maybe an uplift could be something to consider later?...should you need it.

It's something I'd definitely discuss with your surgeon lovely, before jumping in to have the lift if you could get away with a BA until you 'need' one. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Hexxi 23rd September 2012, 5:40 pm

I understand what your saying, and every family member that knows (my sister and mum) want me to think about children but I've always felt that I do not want children at all! I just cannot see it in my future. I know I'm a minority with this, thanks for your advice, I will think on it, as my surgeon has said this too.
Hexxi
Hexxi
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 23rd September 2012, 5:48 pm

If you don't want children and your surgeon think aesthetically it would be best to go the whole hog and have a lift & implants, then go for it Hexxi, the results are amazing and you'll never look back! xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hexxi 23rd September 2012, 5:51 pm

Aww thank you, I don't think I would either! Just going to more consultations see what they say then ill choose :D it's all very exciting! Thanks so much for replying, the people on here are lovely! Hexxi
Hexxi
Hexxi
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 23rd September 2012, 6:14 pm

We're all very proud of Breast Buddies Hexxi First consultation!  1978086825

We have the most incredible women here who support one another from pre-op all the way through to post-op, I'm sure now that you're 'one of us', you too will help as you learn Hexxi and that's what makes us so special First consultation!  67188

Good luck with the consultations babe and please let us know how you get on. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hexxi 23rd September 2012, 6:17 pm

I will definitely let you all know, as I'm on of you now :D which is awesome!! Lol I do hope I can learn and pass on advice! Xx
Hexxi
Hexxi
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down