Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BA? No BA? i dont know anymore, plz advice!!

+2
Lian
bluemango
6 posters

Go down

BA? No BA? i dont know anymore, plz advice!! Empty BA? No BA? i dont know anymore, plz advice!!

Post by bluemango 16th September 2012, 1:55 am

Hi Ladies,

I am stuck in a position where i dont know whether i want to get my boobs done or not. i went to my consultation 2 weeks ago, the surgeon was really nice, went through everything with me, answered all my question. he suggested that 350CC, tear top shape, under would be the best option for me, which was what i wanted anyways.

the nurse suggested me to get a credit card instead of a personal loan coz i can pay it off earlier if i wish and the interest rate is lower too. i told her i want to get it done during xmas coz i will have 3 weeks off from work so i can recover during that time. i went ahead to apply for the credit card and received it on last Friday. now all i need to do is to call them n book my surgery.

but for some reason i am a bit scared of this whole thing!!!! i dont know why i am feeling this way. i know i want boobs for more than 10 years now. i thought it was the whole of having a credit card is bothering me - owing the banks money, pay extra money for interests, not be able to pay back the month repayment etc. after talking to one of my friend abt this, i am pretty confident that i will be able to pay it off with no problem although i dont earn much from my job.

some of my friends dont think getting a BA is good for me - coz i am small build. they think bigger boobs will look very obvious/funny on me (i am current a small B). i understand their concerns but i am pretty sure there are 1000000000 small build girls out there with implants n they just look fine (hot rather!) plus i dont mind if ppl know i have implants or not (seriously dont care!)

or it is because i am scared of the possible complications? the surgeon told me there will be complications but the chances are very slim coz my skin type is different(i am Asian) so my skin is a lot tighter than other race. the chances of having bottom out, double bubble are quite small for me. it will only be harder for him to put the implants in so my recovery will be a bit harder than others.

i thought i mite be scared of the recovery period but i am a really tough girl, i can handle quite of a bit of pain etc.

i know want something n need something is different. i am used to my small boobs and always say to myself if would be beta if i could have bigger boobs, but now i think do i really need bigger boobs, will them look funny on me? (all these questions werent even questions to me b4). when i see girls with bigger boobs i automatically feel jealous n wish i had what they got!

anyone felt the same way as me b4 their BAs? what shoud i do?? please advice ladies!!!!! nope nope nope there, there there, there there, there
bluemango
bluemango
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 79

Back to top Go down

BA? No BA? i dont know anymore, plz advice!! Empty Re: BA? No BA? i dont know anymore, plz advice!!

Post by Lian 16th September 2012, 6:03 am

From all you say it sounds like you will get excellent results!

Only you can decide if you feel it's worth it, but maybe your mind will be eased if you save up ahead of your surgery rather than using credit. That way you will not have the credit card worries and it will allow you extra time to work through all your worries?

I did car boots/ebaying and all kinds.

I did originally intend to opt for the interest free 12 months credit, but that didn't work out.

I think everyone has worries pre BA, I personally did not worry that they would be worse, as my boobies had been at their worst for a long time... Now I've had it done I would not go back in time and change my decision for all the kangaroos in Australia ;) x
Lian
Lian
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 581

Back to top Go down

BA? No BA? i dont know anymore, plz advice!! Empty Re: BA? No BA? i dont know anymore, plz advice!!

Post by icecream 16th September 2012, 6:46 am

I had my doubts as well pre-BA. I wanted to get a BA done since I was a teenager! When I had my consultation with the ps my husband was w/ me and everything felt right. I felt confident that I was doing the right thing and I would feel happy about it. My husband was very supportive about the whole thing.

Then couple days later I told my mom about it and she made me feel really guilty about the whole idea. She kept telling me that my kids are still young, what if something happens to me, then what about my kids. And how it's a really expensive thing to get done, when that money could be put into the kids' future. Then that's when all the doubts and what ifs start to take over my mind. I was slowly starting to regret my decision and I was very close to backing out. I started worry about the what if something goes wrong, then what about my kids. In my mind I kept hearing my mom's voice about all the money. All of a sudden I was unsure if I wanted to get them done anymore, but I had already set a the op date and I had made a down-payment as well.

My husband was still supportive of my decision and kept telling me that I had made a decision already and I should stick to it. He just kept encouraging me and it would make me feel a bit better but I still had my doubts at the back of my head.

Then couple days before my op, I took a pic of the boobies, and instantly after seeing the picture I knew having a BA was something I had to do for myself. I was really unhappy with the old boobs and seeing how ugly they looked pushed all the negative thoughts away and I started to become excited about the op.

As Lian said, most people have pre-op jitters and its normal. Only you will really be able to decide if getting a BA is the right thing for you. The ladies on here as well were really wonderful and supportive. Seeing all the positive results and threads made me feel at ease knowing that soon I will be one of those ladies w/ a story to share. I, too, would never go back time and change my decision. The only thing I would probably change is the size of my implants, but I am more than happy w/ my results! It's the best money spent yet!

I hope the ladies on here will be able to give you better advice. Good luck on your decision. I know it's not an easy one to make, but all the best hun! BA? No BA? i dont know anymore, plz advice!! 571992
icecream
icecream
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 450

Back to top Go down

Post by bluemango 16th September 2012, 9:39 am

thanks ladies!

i've talked to a few friends after i posted this one up. all of them told that i shouldnt do it if i am not 100% sure coz i can always wait. 3 weeks of holidays in Dec should be the reason for me to do it.

now i am scared i will regret later for getting it done or not getting it done......

errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
bluemango
bluemango
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LisaB84 16th September 2012, 10:45 am

Hi Bluemanago,

I have booked my BA in Decemeber for the same reason as you, 3 weeks off work to recover so I understand why you almost put preassure on yourself to book!! I didn't listen to my own advice and impulsively just went and booked it, then my "oh no have I made the wrong decision" jitters hit! I know this was a little stupid but luckily finding this forum and chatting with the girls reconfirmed that I do want this 100% and have done for so many years.

Like your friends say if you're not 100% ready for this right now you dont have to book anything. Spend some more time on here sweetie, reading everyones stories and whilst doing that you could always save some money each month, then you can either pay for it (if you choose to do it) instead of on credit if youre worried about that or if you choose not to do it you have some extra cash to go on a shopping spree with or something, win win :)

I have been saving for 6 months, I'm 3/4 of the way there but will probably end up putting about £700 on credit card and Transform were happy for me to do this.

Listen to your gut instinct honey, it's usually always right

Xx

LisaB84
LisaB84
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 215

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 16th September 2012, 10:48 am

Having a BA is such a personal decision lovely, with the timing having to be absolutely right for 'you.

You've just received the last part of all the things required to get you the BA you've longed for and now that the card is finally here and it's all so suddenly real, it can all become a bit of a shock for you sweetness...

You don't have to decide anything today babe... give yourself a week, maybe two to think about whether this is really something you want allowing everything that's happened over the last few weeks to sink in.

If you've only had one consultation, maybe use some time to see other surgeons, at least another 1 which is very recommended. Giving you a couple of surgery plans for you to sit and go through before making any decision.

You're right not to jump in hun... give yourself time for this all sink in and see how you feel when you've had time to absorb it all. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Mummy me 16th September 2012, 10:55 am

Hi Hun, I really do think all your concerns about having a BA are normal and to be expected. If you can financially afford to make repayments then you will be fine, a lot of women including myself have had to use credit cards, loans or finance to afford the BA, there's no way I could have done it without credit.

I like you wanted my BA for many years I did feel selfish about spending all that money on myself and was also scared of the pain and complications that may happen. After many years I finally took the plunge and I am now 3 weeks post op and would do it all again tomorrow there is no real pain hunni just uncomfortableness and a heavy feeling on your chest that is as bad as it gets pain wise.

Even on the day of my surgery I was in my gown thinking do I really want this, I know I did and it was nerves overtaking me which is natrual.

With regards to a BA not suiting you, a good surgeon will do what is best for your frame just because you have a BA doesn't mean you have to be huge, I was also a small B before my op and I only had 260 cc and they are perfect on my frame and eventually I will have a natrual look, and as long as you tell your surgeon what you want he will listen to you and decide what's best.

I think you will know when the time is right for you, I know that when I picked up that phone to book a consultation I was going ahead and that was my first step in doing so.
Good luck hunni and whatever you decide make sure it's the best decision for you and not what others are telling you xx
Mummy me
Mummy me
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 623

Back to top Go down

Post by bluemango 16th September 2012, 11:54 am

thank u ladies for all ur replies!!!!

Yes i've only been to one consultation. and to be honest, all the pics that surgeon has showed me didnt impress me that much. all the boobs he showed me either are really really tiny one, like totally flat chested with nipples or they are saggy already... nothing like mine. so i cant really pic myself with implants. apparently this surgeon is the best (also the most expensive one) in my city - a friend of mine's dad who is a surgeon recommended him to me and my other friend whose boobs were done by him (but i didnt like hers AT ALL!!!!!)

maybe i will go to other surgeon for a consultation n see how i feel after?
bluemango
bluemango
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 16th September 2012, 12:33 pm

What's best for one woman lovely, isn't necessarily best for all...

Maybe seeing other surgeons will help make your mind up, from reading your last post you didn't seem to have much confidence in this surgeon at all which will have had a massive impact on how you're feeling.

You'll KNOW the right surgeon when you find them BA? No BA? i dont know anymore, plz advice!! 184153 xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down