Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not as excited anymore!!! :(

4 posters

Go down

Not as excited anymore!!! :( Empty Not as excited anymore!!! :(

Post by Gemma31 29th August 2009, 9:08 am

Had a really crap day yesterday as husband walked through the door at 10.30 to say that he and the other two in his office have been sent home as they will probably be made redundant on Tuesday!!! Has to go back in on Tuesday to find out!! As you can imagine my instinct was to cancel my op even though I paid on Tuesday (**naughty word** typical eh) but hubby said don't be stupid and to still have it done. I said it's not important now and he said I feel like this now but in six months time when everything's back to normal I would probably wish I'd have had it done still. He should be paid for the next two months and not have to go in so will have the time off with me anyway.

He's very confident about getting another job, however for me the excitement I have been feeling up to now has totally gone and all I can think about is his job :( :(

I sound really selfish but almost think it's not very important anymore as I already have boobs albeit small and kind of makes you prioritise things.

Sorry for the moan but just feeling rubbish at the moment.

Gemma xx Drool
Gemma31
Gemma31
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 316

Back to top Go down

Not as excited anymore!!! :( Empty Re: Not as excited anymore!!! :(

Post by cakey_baby 29th August 2009, 10:21 am

Aw Gemma Hug your bound to feel like this its natural, im sure as it gets closer you will start feeling better about it again, thinking of you hun.

x x x

Last edited by cakey_baby on 29th August 2009, 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3773

Back to top Go down

Post by sars3dd 29th August 2009, 10:57 am

its only natural to feel like that. But rememeber you have paid, you need to feel happy to.
I am hoping to have my op on the nhs as i meet the criteria but i have also booked to see a private surgeon and i will find the money somehow if i have to. We have 3 very young children and am not working to bring them up, we struggle every month but my happiness has hit rock bottom. So i know deep down inside you will be wanting them done.

Your hubby is supporting you 100% on this so let him be there for you and you enjoy your new boobs. xxx
sars3dd
sars3dd
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 937

Back to top Go down

Post by samarie24 29th August 2009, 1:35 pm

So sorry to hear your husband's news hun Hug

I know you probably feel like it won't be worth it now, but your husband's still behind you..he obviously knows you very well and wants you to be happy too! He's being optimistic, that's the main thing, and it's not ideal circumstances but at least he will be around to help you out PO. That could turn out to be valuable.

Hope everything works out ok, and the excitement returns nearer the time Give You xxx
samarie24
samarie24
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 476

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down