Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Second BA- Is there increased complication risks?

5 posters

Go down

Second BA- Is there increased complication risks? Empty Second BA- Is there increased complication risks?

Post by JBird88 13th July 2012, 8:37 pm

Hi girlies,

I have had my 410cc partials in for 10months. As soon as i was fully healed I wanted to go bigger as they just don't look as amazing as I think they should! (was 32B Pre BA, currently 32F) :S

I'm in the process of deciding whether to have my second BA but wondered if the risk of complications are higher the second time round?

Id love bigger boobs but I don't want to push my luck and end up hating the results!

Any suggestions?

Jaclyn Xx
JBird88
JBird88
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 268

Back to top Go down

Second BA- Is there increased complication risks? Empty Re: Second BA- Is there increased complication risks?

Post by COOKIE 14th July 2012, 11:38 am

Your boobs look pretty amazing to me Jaclyn in your avatar! Heart

But I understand that some women just arent happy and would like to go bigger there, there

If you do press on and go for a re-op, surgeons probably wouldn't operate anyway babe until you were at least a year post-op. You'll be just fine having a replacement BA, the pocket is already made and the skin has done the majority of stretching and if you have partials, the muscle too has already stretched, so if it's just a replacement you should have a much quicker recovery post-op.

I don't know if you are looking to have this done through your aftercare Jaclyn, but just incase you were thinking this way, I very much doubt you will get the free re-op to have this done because when you sat down with your surgeon you would have chosen the implant you wanted, so I really doubt you could use that route and the cost of a re-op would be yours Jaclyn. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Second BA- Is there increased complication risks? Empty Re: Second BA- Is there increased complication risks?

Post by JBird88 14th July 2012, 11:46 am

Thanks Cookie!! And I'm extremely chuffed with that comment as my Avatar is Pre BA!! Haha I never put a post BA pic up :S

I didn't expect to get costs covered, I've saved up so I had the choice as I k EW pretty much straight after my first BA id want another!! I'm going to book in with a surgeon and see what he suggests! It will have to be a different surgeon those as Mr Persicco who did my initial surgery said I'd pushed my luck with the 410's I have already when considering my frame!

Hmmmmm decisions decisions Xx
JBird88
JBird88
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 268

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella25 27th August 2012, 8:34 pm

Hey let me know how ur consultation.goes and how much more you.are getting put in. I want a re op very very soon
Isabella25
Isabella25
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 252

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 27th August 2012, 9:22 pm

JBird88 wrote:Thanks Cookie!! And I'm extremely chuffed with that comment as my Avatar is Pre BA!! Haha I never put a post BA pic up :S

LOL lucky you! I'd couldn't possibly have put a pre-BA up here, I'd have died of shame every time I logged on! Second BA- Is there increased complication risks? 557141
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkyleeds 27th August 2012, 9:27 pm

Cant believe you wont a reop isabella! your avi is amazing !!! xxx
sparkyleeds
sparkyleeds
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1901

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella25 27th August 2012, 9:39 pm

Thx hun. Its just not my size yet
Isabella25
Isabella25
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 28th August 2012, 8:27 pm

There can be more risks to going bigger, but it would depend on how much bigger you wanted to go. You do have a greater risk of bottoming out and rippling, but this will be determined by the new surgeon when you go to see him and they will see if your skin/tissue can take being stretch further.
Good luck hun, i hope you are able to get the size you want.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella25 28th August 2012, 9:00 pm

I guess ill.just.ask dr khan.how close he can bring me to 800.cc
if hed say only 525cc its not worth.it. Minimum would have to be 615/50 or 700cc
i swear im crazy its all i think about at the moment its awfull
Isabella25
Isabella25
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 28th August 2012, 9:24 pm

I totally understand. I would want to go with at east 600cc next time, but mine is mostly for the width or the implant as I want to close the gap in my cleavage a little more. Although I may have to change placement to unders I dont know I haven't looked into it yet as I want children soon, so my boobs might need a pick me up after that anyway and it' be a good excuse to get a big extra :-)
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down