Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my first consultation

+5
lx79
COOKIE
mariaelaina
MozElle83
vanityitself
9 posters

Go down

my first consultation  Empty my first consultation

Post by vanityitself 12th July 2012, 7:13 pm

hi ladies just thought i would share my day ( excited much ) :-D ok so i had all my measurements and i was recommended 330cc or 360cc im not sure im goner browse internet see if i can see pics of what it looks like on other i don't wanna go crazy big i wanna look natural but i don't wanna be too small :-/ im goner lose my weight first hopefully before nov wen hoping to have it done :-D and i would have it over mussel as it stands now but come nov may need partly under if i lose more weight :-D but yay my next is on 23rd xx
vanityitself
vanityitself
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 83

Back to top Go down

my first consultation  Empty Re: my first consultation

Post by MozElle83 12th July 2012, 7:26 pm

Glad to hear it went well hun.
MozElle83
MozElle83
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 649

Back to top Go down

Post by vanityitself 12th July 2012, 7:35 pm

im 5ft5 and im 34a or 32b and im just under 10stone as anyone got any ideas on what 340cc or 360cc what size would theses take me to :-D
vanityitself
vanityitself
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mariaelaina 12th July 2012, 7:44 pm

Glad your consultation went well hunny!

The same size implant will take differently to different people, but what I can tell you is I'm 5 foot 3, was 34C pre op, had 360CC put in and i'm now a 34DD :)
mariaelaina
mariaelaina
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 537

http://www.twitter.com/maria__elaina

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 12th July 2012, 7:51 pm

Absolutely no idea babe! The whole sizing thing is just one big enigma lovely, even your surgeon being an expert can only give you a guestimate, but if you want to take a look through the '[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to see if you can find someone with similar stats you may get a 'general idea' from there, but do remember when looking Vanity that even 2 women with the exact same stats and the exact same implant size can come home with very different resulting sizes, this is because all of our anatomies are different babe, so do take this into account lovely.

Glad the consultation went well babe xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by vanityitself 12th July 2012, 7:59 pm

:-D i no im so excited he did explain this to me also just so confused what to have as i don't wanna end up massive or really small i want a full c cup or maybe a small d :-D but i could have the 360cc and end up an f lol ill have a look cookie :-D thanks hun xx
vanityitself
vanityitself
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lx79 12th July 2012, 8:14 pm

cookie's so right with measurements. I was an empty 32C, had 300cc overs and now measuring a 32DD sports bra (it's rather tight!). That said I'm not yet two weeks and probably still have some swelling. I wanted a natural look too, hoping for a full 32D in the end. x
lx79
lx79
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 160

Back to top Go down

Post by jayne e 12th July 2012, 8:41 pm

I'm an empty 34B and will be having 380cc unders, my surgeon wouldn't commit as they can't, but, she said she would expect me to be a DD?? I've looked at pictures on google and I think I'll be happy......I'm obsessed at the minute! my life revolves around boobies! My poor husband is sick of looking at the pictures (I always show him the ones i'd like) bet he never thought he'd be sick of looking at boobs! my first consultation  204135
x
jayne e
jayne e
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 184

Back to top Go down

Post by vanityitself 12th July 2012, 9:37 pm

haha so funny im the same and my partner is also sick of it i did find a pic of someone that had 400cc which was what i wanted as they looked good and she was a full c cup but now no everyone is different so maybe 330cc would be like a full c cup for me as this is what i told him i wanted and a 360cc would be a d cup i might go for the 360cc and what ever i end up ill be happy i got boobs :-D
vanityitself
vanityitself
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vanityitself 12th July 2012, 9:41 pm

also does anyone no what will happen now as all i seen today was my surgeon he couldn't give me a price ? but my pcc said she couldn't give me a price until i went to a consultation? so bit confused ??
vanityitself
vanityitself
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 12th July 2012, 9:47 pm

Well now you've had a consultation Vanity, you patient co-ordinator will know which procedure your surgeon has planned for you and should be able to give you a price for that, so maybe try giving her a call? I'm surprised you weren't advised after your consultation actually? But if you want to know now, then I'd just ring and ask lovely. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by lx79 12th July 2012, 9:49 pm

The surgeon will feedback what you need done to your contact at the breast clinic and she'll call you with the costs. Basically surgeons don't discuss costs...its not their job, but they do decide what needs to be done, whether you need an uplift, what kind, what incision etc... and then they can provide an accurate list to the sales person who then does the sums according to a list of prices.

In terms of sizing, my surgeon said that 30cc was neither here nor there, its not even a cup size. What you need to work out is whether you'd be more upset being able to see the side or top of the implant, or if you'd be more upset if you weren't as big as you hoped. I dectided to go for the smaller end of what he recommended (in the hope I wouldn't get booby greed). But most girls tend to go for the bigger size and I can see why as it would be a shame to go through all this and be smaller than you want to be

good luck with it babe xxx
lx79
lx79
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 160

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 12th July 2012, 10:21 pm

How exciting i loved my first consultation and wanted to book my op for the following day lol.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by vanityitself 13th July 2012, 2:05 pm

hi i contacted my pcc today bout price and she has not answered me ? but i sent her one straight after to see if she had the correct address for me which she confirmed she did so i sent her another saying did you receive my email i sent before and sent it again and again she is ignoring me rahh i need to no a price lol :-D
vanityitself
vanityitself
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vanityitself 13th July 2012, 3:12 pm

ok so just spoke over phone the price i have been given is £4650 bit more then what i was quoted before my consultation :-/
vanityitself
vanityitself
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 13th July 2012, 4:07 pm

You can always try to haggle on price hun
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by vanityitself 13th July 2012, 4:28 pm

how do i go about haggling theses as i think my breast are straight on price ?
vanityitself
vanityitself
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lolcake 13th July 2012, 9:06 pm

I'm pretty sure MyBreast have two set prices for a straightforward enlargement - one for a day case and one for overnight, with no haggle room. I'm paying £4350 as a day case and I think it would have been £4650 for an overnight.Their T&Cs actually state that the set price includes the cost of an overnight and that if you do not stay overnight your price will not be reduced, but obviously in practise this isn't the case. I'm not sure if they've got up marginally as last time I did a price check I was seeing £4250 for day and £4650 for overnight, but I've paid by £500 deposit and still have £3850 left to pay so unless I can't add up... (haha, which actually I usually can't, but I did double check ;-) )
Lolcake
Lolcake
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 61

Back to top Go down

Post by NurseSophie89 14th July 2012, 12:54 am

Glad to hear it went well babe. I had 340s and went from a B to an E cup, but everyone is different x
NurseSophie89
NurseSophie89
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1920

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down