Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking at pics has actually stressed me out!

+2
chocolatemonster
Lolcake
6 posters

Go down

Looking at pics has actually stressed me out! Empty Looking at pics has actually stressed me out!

Post by Lolcake 29th June 2012, 10:00 pm

Have spent the evening looking at photos of nekkid ladies ;-) and it has actually really stressed me out. Hug

When I had in my mind I wanted to be X size, and had tried that size bra on under my clothes (with chicken fillets), I thought I had it sorted - bar the worry of whether I would actually achieve this size from whatever implants I chose.

Now I keep looking at pics and can't make my mind up. I look at something I think I like, then five minutes later I think the pic is too big, or too small. I think the issue is that I didn't mind my boobs in clothes (when accompanied by Primark's finest maximiser bra and some fillets) but I don't like them in a bikini/naked/with a non padded bra. So I'm finding it hard to equate how the size I want looks when they're nude - ie as they look in the pictures I'm viewing.

Am I over thinking this and going nuts?? Does everyone go through this?
Lolcake
Lolcake
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 61

Back to top Go down

Looking at pics has actually stressed me out! Empty Re: Looking at pics has actually stressed me out!

Post by chocolatemonster 29th June 2012, 10:06 pm

Hi hun,

I think this is normal ...well I know that it happened to me anyway. I am a natural research mad head so I literally researched my brain off about the BA and sizes and looked almost every night at boob sizes! ha ha. In the end I thought right...I'll go to a few consultations and see what I am recommended, how big I can go etc and in the end I ended up having what the surgeon said the biggest I could have due to my lack of tissue. I only had 460cc so not massive or anything but I was an A before and they were fried eggs!

It's hard to know what size you will end up too as some girls have exactly the same implant size but end up different bra sizes after, I think it depends on body shape.

I don't know if that helps at all! Sorry but good luck in your journey of new boobies! xx
chocolatemonster
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 348

Back to top Go down

Looking at pics has actually stressed me out! Empty Re: Looking at pics has actually stressed me out!

Post by Wishful 29th June 2012, 10:29 pm

Yes you are over thinking it and yes we all go through it!!!!x

Trying on implants was the only thing that helped me (but I'm still Pre-op!)
Wishful
Wishful
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 792

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 29th June 2012, 11:18 pm

Forget 'size' lovely, put all sizing right out of your head and focus on a 'look' you're wanting to aim for.

Be realistic and look for pics of women with a similar body type as yourself and the size and shaped boobs you like. It's these pictures you should take to show your surgeon and let your surgeon decide how much volume (CCs) would be needed to achieve this 'look' for you.

When going to the consultation wear the bra, the pads, the fillets the top, whatever it takes that gives you the finished look you like with clothes on. Doing this along with taking a selection of pics is going to better help you get your ideal look across to your surgeon.

We had one lovely lady here (Funkygirl) who actually created a scrap book for her surgeon, with pics of boobs she liked and boobs she didn't like, so she could show her surgeon the exact things she liked about boobs and also all of the things she didn't want from her surgery too. I don't think I'd seen anyone research as much as her or have since, but she was so focused and got exactly what she wanted from her surgery. I admired that so much about her.

I don't think you have to go to that extreme and I wouldn't let this stress you out either, you have a clear image in your head of what you like (padded boobs with clothes over) so try to stick with the size and shape of that to provide your surgeon with as much info you can to show what you want, this will be such a help both you and your surgeon hun... so keep going till you happy with what you have, then close the book! LOL. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by *Alice* 30th June 2012, 9:11 am

Cookie has given you the best advice here hun, it's a very important decision and natural to get stressed over. Go by what you like the "look" of and completely put sizing out of your mind. I'm sure you will end up with perfect boobies. x
*Alice*
*Alice*
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2055

Back to top Go down

Post by Lolcake 30th June 2012, 9:28 am

That's great advice about going with the bra and fillets Cookie, thank you. I've been trying to go by look, I just got stressed because I couldn't set my mind to what look I wanted - I'd like one pic then change my mind and like another that was bigger or smaller! I'll keep looking at pics, and hopefully if I show the surgeon the look I like in clothes we'll be able to work that out with implants :-D

Good luck with your op this week, Wishful!

And thanks again for all the help so far, you guys are great.
Lolcake
Lolcake
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lolcake 1st July 2012, 7:00 pm

Just to update, I have made my pages of booby pics and actually feel much better now. I've managed to get quite a few pics showing the look that I would like to aim for in terms of shape/placement and size, a mix of general topless shots and several 'afters' pics from surgery sites. I also made a quick selection of what I don't want :-D (mainly Victoria Beckham fish bowl boobs!)
I figure that should give the surgeon an idea of what I'm looking for and we can discuss size and try implants together!

I'm happy to upload the PDF I made if anyone wants to see, although I'm not entirely sure how!

Thanks for all the help - my appointment got moved from 7.45 to 6 tomorrow, I'm sure I'll be on here to update everyone after that! Xx
Lolcake
Lolcake
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 1st July 2012, 7:20 pm

Good luck with the consultation tomorrow babe, I bet your surgeon will be really impressed by how focused you are on getting what you want! Looking at pics has actually stressed me out! 184153 xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Wishful 2nd July 2012, 12:04 pm

Good luck hunni and thanks for wishing me luck too Give You
Will be reading to see how u get on!x
Wishful
Wishful
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 792

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammie85 2nd July 2012, 12:16 pm

Your not alone i am the same huni it is a big thing we are doing and its only natural we r over thinking everything as we are paying alot of money and we want it to be just so. I need to chill out about it all as i was getting stressed right out and now have just come to the decision that anything is better than what i have now! Good luck my lovely xx
Pammie85
Pammie85
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 808

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down