Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Consult - offered 445, donut lifts, scars advise

5 posters

Go down

Consult - offered 445, donut lifts, scars advise  Empty Consult - offered 445, donut lifts, scars advise

Post by bouncyDD 27th June 2012, 8:04 pm

Hiya all Consult - offered 445, donut lifts, scars advise  399357

Well went for my consultation which was brilliant... Consult - offered 445, donut lifts, scars advise  154564
I have been offered 420 or 445 XHP but with donut lifts to centre my nipples...

To those of you that have had this
(also known as circumareolar mastopexy? thats the term I was given)
Would you kindly advise me how yours have turn out (if you are happy with your results)
or anyone willing to share their pics to put my mind at rest...would be a great help to me Consult - offered 445, donut lifts, scars advise  4239681551

Also has anyone had scar revision after mastopexy?
and whats the chances of scar revision surgery? (as it seems expensive)

Consult - offered 445, donut lifts, scars advise  683328 thanks all xxx
bouncyDD
bouncyDD
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 656

Back to top Go down

Consult - offered 445, donut lifts, scars advise  Empty Re: Consult - offered 445, donut lifts, scars advise

Post by Gillian1808 27th June 2012, 8:31 pm

Sorry hunni I cant advise. I'm sure someone will be along soon tho!
just wanted to say Glad your consultation went well!
Bet your so excited now! Stars
hugs xx
Gillian1808
Gillian1808
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 184

Back to top Go down

Consult - offered 445, donut lifts, scars advise  Empty Re: Consult - offered 445, donut lifts, scars advise

Post by Parisgirl23 27th June 2012, 8:33 pm

Glad it went well hun!

Have you tried googling before and after pics? I found loads of pics before my op xx
Parisgirl23
Parisgirl23
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 116

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanne 27th June 2012, 9:33 pm

I've just sent you a PM to look at my pics. I haven't updated my pics for almost a month though, I took my last pics at two months, but you'll get an idea of how much they change. The periareolar mastopexy cost me the same as other lifts because it involved the same kind of internal work, I just had less skin to remove, hence less scars. Also, sometimes you might not know which list you'll end up with until op. In my case I was a candidate for a lollipop and donut. Without implants lollipop was ideal, but with implants there wasn't enough skin in the lower pole to justify the vertical scar, my surgeon is skilled enough to performed a good lift and shape with a donut lift, though this could not be determined until op. I'm very happy I had a lift, there's no way I would have gotten the shape I wanted otherwise. xxx
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 27th June 2012, 10:27 pm

I had a full anchor mastopexy hun and do not regret a single day the scars I have, to be fair, the horizontal and vertical are almost invisible now.

Unless you were to have a complication or be prone to hypertrophic scarring (red and lumpy scars) the risks are rare. Not smoking also reduces the risks to having any problems with scarring too.

I was unfortunate though to suffer an infection post-op which I knew I was a high risk case pre-op anyway due to my having to have a capsulectomy, but still was sad to have had to deal with that as it is rare, it left the scarring around my areolas thick and I'm hopefully going to have scar revision soon which will be free of charge as this is covered by my after care policy. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by bouncyDD 29th June 2012, 1:12 pm

Thank you so much Gillian & Parisgirl xxx

Roxanne thank you for your pm hun, they look absolutey fabulous! Consult - offered 445, donut lifts, scars advise  48411
I was well impressed with this consultation, I feel he understood exactly what I wanted to achieve.

Cookie, thanks a mill for the info hun, I definately need to get that info clarified, before I make any decisions. Consult - offered 445, donut lifts, scars advise  184153

thanks xxx
bouncyDD
bouncyDD
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 656

Back to top Go down

Post by Parisgirl23 29th June 2012, 3:45 pm

Glad your consultation went well hunni xx
Parisgirl23
Parisgirl23
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 116

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down