Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Offered different sizes?! 410 CUI or 520 Natrelle?

5 posters

Go down

Offered different sizes?! 410 CUI or 520 Natrelle? Empty Offered different sizes?! 410 CUI or 520 Natrelle?

Post by chloerose7 7th December 2011, 7:54 pm

Hi Girls,

Sorry Its been awhile since I was last here....last time Welshvicci was just about to get her's - btw they look amaazzzinnggg :D.

So I'll get to the point.
Yesterday I went for my second consultation with Dr S Hassan as THG in London - wow is he the nicest man ever. So friendly, down to earth (cracked a few jokes between us lol) and like some say on here; a true profectionist (well seems it so far).

Anyway my first consultation was with Dr Meleagros at Transform.
He offered me 310, 365 or 410c CUI in the cohesive high profile range.
As Im sure he wrote down on his paper that I was measuring about 11.9 for...I guess my breast pocket?! Or what he could fit in there I guess.
I liked the 410cc (11.8 and 5.7)

Remembering that Im asking to be a DD.

Anywhooo..
Dr Hassan discussed with me the CUI and the Natrelle range of the Allergan implant. Talking about what look I was after, he offered me moderate profile, high profile and extra high profile of the Soft Touch range (slighter firmer to the touch).

He has offered me:
TSM405 or 445 (moderate) (13.25 & 4.5) & (13.5 & 4.5)
TSF485 or TSF520 (high profile) (13.25 & 5.4) & (13.5 & 5.5)
TSX545 or 560 (extra high profile) ( 13.25 & 6.3) & 13.5 & 6.3).....

As if it wasnt hard enough to choose the size you want already Ive now been offered 6 Shocked lol.

Dr Hassan believes I measure 13.9...and not 11.9.
Saying this I 100% want Dr Hassan to do my BA and I totally trust him. However I would of never of thought I would have been offered this size and I understand why he has and I'm guessing its because he would need to fit a wider breast pocket.

Did anyone else experience or this or has gone for any of these sizes of the Natrelle range???

Sorry to have to write loads...someone please help lol
x x x x x
chloerose7
chloerose7
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 313

https://twitter.com/ChloeRoseHutton

Back to top Go down

Offered different sizes?! 410 CUI or 520 Natrelle? Empty Re: Offered different sizes?! 410 CUI or 520 Natrelle?

Post by welshvicci123 7th December 2011, 8:21 pm

He is amazing isnt he hun, hes offered you those sizes as he believes those are right for you, im 100% happy the what mr hassan has done for me and i would never look back.

Happy to hear your going with him x x
welshvicci123
welshvicci123
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2289

Back to top Go down

Offered different sizes?! 410 CUI or 520 Natrelle? Empty Re: Offered different sizes?! 410 CUI or 520 Natrelle?

Post by chloerose7 7th December 2011, 8:41 pm

I know right? lol. I think hes going to be amazing, I must of been in there for like an hour and a half chatting away to him before I tried on some sizes with the patient co-ordinator.

I definitaly am going to go with him. Im looking at the end of January beginning of February hopefully.

How did you manage to haggle your price again Vicci? They said it was going to be £4595 but if I could get it down to £4095 that would be amazing and I could book it. I think I might email Nicola my pcc and try state that if its that price I could book it in a few weeks :D. Do you think I should do that?

Are yours CUI's? Was size was you pre and post? x x x x
x x x x

P.S. I love yoursssssssssssssssss yahoo
chloerose7
chloerose7
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by debsrich 7th December 2011, 10:08 pm

Hi Chloe,

I had Mr Hassan on Sunday... and he definately knows his stuff. And I have decided, he likes big boobs Boobs

At the 2 consultations I had, we looked at mods and full, TSM 445 or 485, and 520 or 560 tsf. I said I preferred the moderates.. right up until the op I said I preferred the mods but trusted Mr H's judgement as to what looks best, and to give the best result. So I woke up and the first thing I ask was what size he used.... I had the natrelles 560 tsf. I instantly thought omg they're going to be too big etc... but although I have a long way to go... I know I would have been disappointed with smaller!!! And the projection so far seems great.

I was really conscious pre-op that I did not want a wide gap between breasts- as I do not like this look- Mr H assured me he doesn't like that look either, so won't do that- which maybe why he has offered you wide implants?? However... not that i am doubting Mr Hassan... looking at your stats, comparing to mine.... it does seem strange that we'd have the same BWD shrug you are a size 8-10, I am 12-14, you wear 34/32 bra- I wear 36/38.... seems strange our boobs are same width?!

Sorry I've probably not been much use!!!!! I can vouch that Mr H is a fab surgeon.... but I also have a friend who used Mr M, and have seen loads of great boobs and stories on here of his work... hard decision is down to u!!!

xxx
debsrich
debsrich
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 614

Back to top Go down

Post by cookieZ 7th December 2011, 10:43 pm

I had a consultation with Mr H and would def say he likes big boobs! He said i measured 12.9 i think, so it was a case of maths and he opened up his book and told me the cc's i should try, i was shocked when they were 475 495 525 overs. He said i could even go to 560cc at a push!

At transform the PCC nearly fell off her chair when i said 525cc (didn't see a surgeon cos she put me off!)

Vik Vijh said partials and listed the sizes i could go for saying he didn't for 1 minute think i'd be near the top end, but the top end was only 495cc!! I settled on 445cc but now i'm beginning to doubt that that's big enough after getting used to the idea of 525.

Mr H said he'd never had anyone complain they were too big!! And neither have i!!

I really liked Mr H, had 2nd consultation and was going to go with him but when i was negotiating to get the price down they would only drop £250 and like you i really wanted more like £4k. It was over a week inbetween calls and they didn't follow anything up and i could only have it done over Xmas so whilst i was waiting for them to get back to me i saw Vik Vijh and he was amazing, just as good as Mr H, Debsrich said he was the one who reccomended Mr H to THG and more negotiable! I think if i could have held out they would have dropped more but Mr H is sooo popular he's getting booked up so it was a gamble!

Sorry chloerose you probably didn't want an essay on the subject....so bad for rambling on!!!
cookieZ
cookieZ
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by debsrich 7th December 2011, 11:07 pm

Cookie you still have plenty of time to contact and say you want bigger than 445... I'm assuming they're the tsm- the next size up is the 485 that I kinda set my mind on- closer to the 500 mark for you? Or the fuller projection the larger the size cc as same width, so ask what the extra full size is? Or you can check yourself- there's a few links on here to the natrelles pamphlet.

It is true that there's not many women moan they're too big- I did worry I would though as I really think there's a fine line for boobs making you look bigger all over- for someone my size 12-14 and larger.

Mr vihj trained mr hassan a bit, recommended him to THG, so they obv have a lot of similarities along the way... Having not met mr v I can't compare, but mr h does love big boobs- but so do all of us ladies who he's given big boobs to!!!! xx
debsrich
debsrich
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by welshvicci123 7th December 2011, 11:09 pm

I had an offer of £500 off so thats how i got the price of 3495, If i ever had to go for another surgey i would definatley go for Mr H again not doubt about it!!
welshvicci123
welshvicci123
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2289

Back to top Go down

Post by cookieZ 7th December 2011, 11:26 pm

I think I will call tomorrow and talk to.pcc ask her too have the next size up on standby! Ur so good debsrich, u've just been through an op and probably still sore/uncomfortable and here u r reassuring me! X Give You
cookieZ
cookieZ
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by debsrich 7th December 2011, 11:37 pm

Chloe don't forget the price you've got with THG is for natrelles- you could just go for the cui sane as vicci- there's not that much in it?!

Cookie- that's what this forum is for Hug it's best to know you are covered if you do want bigger by making sure they have the stock! They prob will anyway!!! At one point I told them not to even order the 560s I've ended up with!! Lol x
debsrich
debsrich
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Jojo6 8th December 2011, 4:13 am

Hi hun, I agree Mr H is fantastic! I was at first surprised by what he offered me too - 420 cc, 445 cc and 475 cc. I'm 5 ft 5 and size 8. I went for 420 cc but really wish I had gone for the biggest size. Not that I dont love my boobs though!!! I am so so pleased with his work!

I paid £4095 for the natrelles with THG as I managed to get them down on price if I booked and had them done the same month!. xxx
Jojo6
Jojo6
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1214

Back to top Go down

Post by chloerose7 8th December 2011, 9:52 pm

Hey girlies....I did consider the CUI's first but he then said the CUI's dont offer a measure of 13.9 only up to 12.7 I think so it wasnt really a great option although he said if I was to go for the CUI ideally Id have to go for the CUI low profiles....I do find this a little strange as I measure 30" around.
I realllllyyyy wana go with Dr Hassan but I think what Im going to do is see if I can get the price down and if they can ask to see him again and just go over my options.
I loveeee the projection of the high profile 520 implant but I thought at the most I wouldnt be anymore then 12.0....

It's all so confusing isnt it girls. I just wana end up being like an F or something.

Girls, thanks for all your help. I have this indecisive strange and making sure your going for the right size....

x x x x x
chloerose7
chloerose7
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by chloerose7 8th December 2011, 9:52 pm

hate*
chloerose7
chloerose7
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down