Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Overs or unders - been offered both??

5 posters

Go down

Overs or unders - been offered both?? Empty Overs or unders - been offered both??

Post by hoojiehayley 5th December 2010, 6:26 pm

Hey girls Cheerleader

I've basically booked my op way too soon, it's not til January and I've been spending far too much time obsessing about size, with other people's stats, pictures and forums sad smile

I'm 5"2 about 8 stone and a size 8. My PS said I have enough tissue for overs and would prefer to do these at a max of 300cc but if I wanted bigger he would do unders for me. He said 300 would prob be a large C, small D.

I would prefer overs for a quicker recovery time and my PS said if you're lucky enough to have enough tissue for overs, you should get them, I'm just worried I'm not going to achieve the full D cup I want, and I've also read that even if I measure a D cup I may look smaller in clothes, like only a C or something?

I don't know whether to chance it and hope that they're big enough, I don't want to be disappointed, but I also don't have a lot of recovery time. Don't know what to do???

Got finalconsultation next Tues so any advice before I go on the 14th would be great, thanks!!

hoojiehayley
hoojiehayley
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 152

Back to top Go down

Overs or unders - been offered both?? Empty Re: Overs or unders - been offered both??

Post by COOKIE 5th December 2010, 6:37 pm

Take in pics of the size of boobs you're hoping for post-op hunni. I wouldn't discuss cup sizes with a surgeon as their perception of a cup size may differ greatly to that of yours!

Surgeons work in volume, so show him the size you want from a pic, this gives your surgeon a better idea of what he/she needs to work with in order to achieve as close as possible the look you're after, then I'd leave it up to your surgeon to decide which placement would be best for the size you want babe. xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Overs or unders - been offered both?? Empty Re: Overs or unders - been offered both??

Post by ANewMeToBe 5th December 2010, 8:50 pm

I had unders, it's week 2 since op and scars are healing really nicely and I feel great! Overs or unders you'll still need to lay off the heavy lifting and exercise for 6 weeks. Cookie is right on the money with the picture thing. Your surgeon will do what's best for you hun x
ANewMeToBe
ANewMeToBe
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 279

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennie 5th December 2010, 8:54 pm

hoojiehayley (nice name!), you and I are pretty much the same size. I didn't have much breast tissue to start with (very little). I wore an AA cup and didnt even touch the sides.
I opted for 300cc and was recommended overs. I am now wearing a 30E/32DD - you will get your C cup hunni!

One thing I did learn though was to not be fixed on a particular cup size as the back size makes all the difference to what bra size we need to wear - a 30C is the same as a 34A, see?
Letters and numbers mean nothing. Go for the look you want, forget about cup sizes and whatever size bra you end up wearing makes no difference if you have the look which you desire.
Jennie
Jennie
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 63

Back to top Go down

Post by jellytot 5th December 2010, 10:55 pm

I was offered overs and unders too by two different surgeons. I also would have prefered to have the least amount of recovery time, but in the end I decided to go for unders (as in looking at the information it just made 'sense' for my frame / desired size)! I wouldn't make your final decision just based on recovery time (as it will be a while whether you have overs or unders)...go for the result you want as you'll be living with your new boobies for a long time to come!
jellytot
jellytot
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down