Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

34A offered 385cc or 450cc overs anyone else..????

3 posters

Go down

34A offered 385cc or 450cc overs anyone else..???? Empty 34A offered 385cc or 450cc overs anyone else..????

Post by KA1813 5th February 2013, 9:13 pm

Hi, Iv had my first surgeon consult today, I want the natural look and said id like to be C/D. My surgeon said because I have a (J Lo) bum i'd carry off a bigger look better. He's suggested I go to D/DD and has offered me 385/450/485. I tried on these sizes and wrote off the 485as looked too big to me so am now looking at the 385 and 450's. Im 5.5 and size 12 bottom my top has always been a small size 8/10
Anyone gone from 34A with these implants?? can I look at your pics. Im worried they will be too big and not natural. I have another 2 appt booked so will also see what others suggest.
Any help/advice appreciated as this is all soooo confusing!!!34A offered 385cc or 450cc overs anyone else..???? 267328
KA1813
KA1813
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 122

Back to top Go down

34A offered 385cc or 450cc overs anyone else..???? Empty Re: 34A offered 385cc or 450cc overs anyone else..????

Post by mrsball 5th February 2013, 9:18 pm

Hi, who did you have a consulation with Hun?
To be honest I'd be very wary of a surgeon telling you you should be going bigger than you originally want to or feel comfatable . You have a size and look in mind so for a surgeon to turn round and suggest something outside your comfort zone id be vary wary.

Have another 2xonsulations and see what they say. Take pictures along with you showing what you want to achieve and don't be pushed into going for a size you're not comfable with giving you a look you don't want. We've had a couple of girls that have had 'too big for them' implants and not happy with the results x
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

34A offered 385cc or 450cc overs anyone else..???? Empty Re: 34A offered 385cc or 450cc overs anyone else..????

Post by littlewellies 5th February 2013, 9:21 pm

What surgeon did you see? A surgeon should tell you how to achieve the look you want not advise you what he thinks you should have in my opinion! X
littlewellies
littlewellies
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 970

Back to top Go down

Post by KA1813 5th February 2013, 9:45 pm

I saw Mr Mounir at MYA, i'm open to suggestions as to what will look right as they do this everyday but do worry bout them being too big. Must say when I tried the size in the sprot bra they didn't seem as big as I'd expected.
KA1813
KA1813
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 122

Back to top Go down

Post by littlewellies 5th February 2013, 9:47 pm

Search the forum for rice boobs, try out some sizes at home, wear them for a good amount of time and try on some clothes with them :) bare in mind they feel bigger than implants tho x
littlewellies
littlewellies
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 970

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 5th February 2013, 10:02 pm

They may d this everyday Hun but you're an individual with your own opinion of what you want.
I'm sorry I'd be very dubious of a surgeon saying I should go bigger , when its not what you really want.
See what the others say who else have you got consualtions with?

X
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down