Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wish I'd gone for 410cc instead of 385cc!!!!

+9
CAB321
Princessjo30
Charlii
Princess_x
COOKIE
Bizzyboobs
Specialkj
mirren001
Alanna07
13 posters

Go down

Wish I'd gone for 410cc instead of 385cc!!!! Empty Wish I'd gone for 410cc instead of 385cc!!!!

Post by Alanna07 8th August 2013, 1:20 pm

Hello girls, I was so worried about looking too top heavy as I'm a skinny 6/8 so went for 385cc, but now wish I'd gone for 410cc instead!! Do you think there would have been a noticeable difference between them? There just not as big as I imagined. I don't even know if 410 would have been big enough lol. Think ill be getting some bras with padding lol. can anyone else relate to this? xxx
Alanna07
Alanna07
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 41

Back to top Go down

Wish I'd gone for 410cc instead of 385cc!!!! Empty Re: Wish I'd gone for 410cc instead of 385cc!!!!

Post by mirren001 8th August 2013, 1:41 pm

Hiya:wave4: , congratulations on your op. At the moment its far too early to start judging your result, there are so many changes for your boobs to go through and what your feeling just now is normal as others will come along and also tell you .Swelling etc at the moment will be holding the implant high and tight once everything relaxes and settles (dropping & fluffing)you'll be amazed at how much they change , so try not to frett too much in the meantime! This old booby journey takes patience and lots of it!!! XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Wish I'd gone for 410cc instead of 385cc!!!! Empty Re: Wish I'd gone for 410cc instead of 385cc!!!!

Post by Specialkj 8th August 2013, 1:42 pm

Hi alanna, I can relate to this as think my 415's are prob going to give me a c cup, I'm tall and could have carried bigger.
But u are so early post op, ur boobs have loads of changes still to happen. Have u seen examples of fluffing. Search it in the bar, they fill out so much more once they fluff and will give u a fuller look.

I think many girls feel like u early post op and once they are healed and in pretty bras they feel very differently. Sports bras do nothing to boost our new assets!

I personally don't think u would have had much difference between the 2 implants u were offered. The overall lOok would be much the same.

Roll on the day when we can get fitted and wear gorgeous bras xxx
Specialkj
Specialkj
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 902

Back to top Go down

Post by Bizzyboobs 8th August 2013, 1:49 pm

Hi Hunni, congratulations. I don't think there would've been a big difference in 25cc. I'm no expert by a long shot. But all the girls say that the changes are amazing as they drop and fluff.. From what I've read a lot of girls wish they had gone bigger.......... Think they call it boob greed....... 
I'm sure you will notice big changes and will be very happy.... X
Bizzyboobs
Bizzyboobs
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1438

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 8th August 2013, 1:57 pm

If I had a pound for every post like this Alanna and then seen the women AFTER healing go on to be very happy with their boobs I'd be a very rich lady indeed yes 

Great advise already from the ladies here babe. Give it time, you've so many wonderful changes ahead of you. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 8th August 2013, 2:23 pm

No there wouldn't have been hardly any difference. how did your surgeon decide on 385 for you? was it the biggest you could go etc? x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 8th August 2013, 2:27 pm

Hi Alanna. If youve had unders, your muscle is going to be holding them so tight and high that they are going to look small and weird at the moment. My advice - take some pics once a week, then in 8-12weeks, look back over and compare, its amazing to see the difference. Your bound to feel a little dissappointed after all the build up, and have some of the booby blues and greed, but trust me, give it time and watch them drop and fluff, theyll look awesome in the end! :)
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Princessjo30 8th August 2013, 3:58 pm

I'm sure you will be happy with them once their all settled in, and I can't imagine their being too much difference between 385 and 410 xx
Princessjo30
Princessjo30
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 1022

Back to top Go down

Post by CAB321 8th August 2013, 4:18 pm

I know it's different trying them on to having them in reality, but I don't think there's much difference between the two sizes you've mentioned. I guess it's just a case of needing to be patient and wait for the end result, you are only three days post op! Your body probably needs a chance to get used to them too!

As Mr Russo said you've got four weeks before seeing him and at that point they'll probably be completely different than they are now. Wearing the binder is going to help push them down into their more natural position.
He said to me that unders are really dictated by how much space there is available so you're bound to have the correct size for your body.
I agree with the other ladies, take some photos every few days and then compare. I bet you'll become happier as the weeks go on and it'll be interesting to look back on as well!

Sounds like you are getting on fine though. How are you coping with the bum shuffling to get out of bed?? I hope the recover is generally ok and that you're making the most of being able to relax and put your feet up!!
Christina x
CAB321
CAB321
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 542

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 8th August 2013, 5:29 pm

Aww hun, once your healed and your boobs have dropped I'm sure you will feel differently! We all go through the boob greed stage, and think oh I wish I had gone just a little bigger! 

Have you got an old pre op bra you can  get out and look at, or some pre op pictures? They always make me feel loads better xx
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

Post by jakki32 8th August 2013, 6:00 pm

Lots of changes to come Alanna, I have read this a lot of times, so early post op, think you will be in for a nice surprise when you get measured xxxx
jakki32
jakki32
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1144

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 8th August 2013, 8:00 pm

I had 380cc with my first ba and it was the biggest I could go back then. Also a size 6/8 skinny, they may look very stuck on and hard  and firm at the moment , nothing like what they will eventually look like hunny, I promise.

Give it a few months and once in wires it'll make all the diffrnce x
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam5886 9th August 2013, 6:42 am

I am sure my surgeon said that this difference was about a teaspoon - so not much at all. 

Sam xx
Sam5886
Sam5886
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 119

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down