Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

can t find anyone who has used my surgeon?

5 posters

Go down

can t find anyone who has used my surgeon? Empty can t find anyone who has used my surgeon?

Post by sammi710 26th June 2012, 7:13 pm

can t find anyone who has used my surgeon? 476424 i cant find anyone who has used my surgeon, should this put me off? his name is Mr mansoor khan he works at spire southampton, medispa salisbury and does nhs work, he s a consultant and bapras( or baapras i forget how many a's) i ve checked the register myself i ve seen pics of his work and they look brilliant and at my first consultation his manner was brilliant he informed me about most things (i had no idea what i was on about just went in and said i want boobs lol) but its really annoying me that i cant find anyone who has had surgery with him? i ve internet stalked him sooo much even found his twitter account and read his tweets lol but not a single review, should i be worried?

xXsammiXx
sammi710
sammi710
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 391

Back to top Go down

can t find anyone who has used my surgeon? Empty Re: can t find anyone who has used my surgeon?

Post by COOKIE 26th June 2012, 8:11 pm

Spire are renowned for using only BAAPs registered surgeons sweetheart and have an excellent reputation, if you've seen pictures of your surgeons work and feel and feel satisfied with the surgery plan and confident with your surgeon then you should be fine lovely. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

can t find anyone who has used my surgeon? Empty Re: can t find anyone who has used my surgeon?

Post by sammi710 26th June 2012, 8:56 pm

thanks cookie thats one less thing to be crazy aboutcan t find anyone who has used my surgeon? 751387 u ve been so lovely and helpful today xxx
sammi710
sammi710
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinkle3 26th June 2012, 10:26 pm

You just gave me the idea cyber stalk my surgeon I can only find reviews off his patients but nothing on him from himself lol, don't worry a lot of people don't bother to review people like I have read that surgeons have done 10 ops in a day and stuff yet for the life of me I can't find anyone who is going to be there on the same day as me with the same surgeon and believe me I have looked I'm obsessed with finding someone so either I'm the only one or some people just don't know about or don't bother to go on these websites. he's registered and everything so he's a winner I can imagine how frustrating it is though I was very annoyed when I couldn't find mine on facebook I wouldn't have messaged him though he would think I was a stalker patient and refuse to do my op or even worse would do my op and botch them right up lol. Xx
Twinkle3
Twinkle3
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 401

Back to top Go down

Post by sammi710 26th June 2012, 11:22 pm

hahaha twinkle this has made me laugh, i m glad i m not the only one obsessing! but at least we ve done good research so fingers crossed we will get the results we want! i m going to feel a bit weird at my next consultation as i literallly know everything about this man lol i dont think i will admit this to him tho for fear of ending up with comedy boobs ;-) if u ve found patient reviews thats good! xxx
sammi710
sammi710
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 27th June 2012, 7:14 am

If you've done your research and are happy and confident in your PS and they are BAAPS / the other registered then I'm sure you will be fine xx Hug
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by happybunny9 27th June 2012, 10:23 am

haha your messages have made me giggle, however that said im twitter searching for my PS as we speak can t find anyone who has used my surgeon? 557141

I came to the decision to use my PS as he done my mums BA a few years back and he results were amazing! I searched for him to look at reviews and found no info at all on him! Im one week post-op now and im so happy with my results! You sound like your happy and confident with your choice of PS so i wouldnt worry about the fact you cant find any reviews on him hun xxx
happybunny9
happybunny9
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 81

Back to top Go down

Post by sammi710 27th June 2012, 10:29 am

can t find anyone who has used my surgeon? 557141 oh no! not u as well lol glad ur pleased with ur surgery, how r u feeling so far? and can t find anyone who has used my surgeon? 828394 on ur newcan t find anyone who has used my surgeon? 156694 xxx
sammi710
sammi710
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by happybunny9 27th June 2012, 10:34 am

Hmmm i have to say im slighlty disappointed no twitter account can t find anyone who has used my surgeon? 683465 i was looking forward to a little stalker session!!!

I'm great thanks hun! Havent had any problems or pain at all from day one so i really have been a lucky lady, im really pleased with my results. When is your BA hun and what are you going for? xxx
happybunny9
happybunny9
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sammi710 27th June 2012, 11:06 am

i ve had 1 consultation with mr mansoor khan at spire, i wasnt sure if i was definitely going to go through with it at the time so didnt really do any research, he was brilliant and has suggested 295cc allergan natural unders, he didnt mention profile but i wouldnt of had a clue what that meant at the time, so a week or so later i rang his secretary to see if i could get an exact quote for the surgery and she said yes and asked me if i wanted to book a date for surgery?? i was a bit surprised so booked a provisional date of 14th august for surgery and have booked another consultation for the 16th of july coz i have so many more questions to ask him now! it says u went with spire how r u finding their aftercare? xxx
sammi710
sammi710
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by happybunny9 27th June 2012, 11:13 am

Oh wow!! I know what you mean i had no clue at all on my initial consultation either! I bet your so excited though, time really does fly i had my first consultation last november!!! But im one of knows who likes to know everything so in the end i ended up having around 5-6 appointments with my PS, only for the sheer fact i wanted to be 100% with everything lol.

Oh they have just been superb! Im only just over one week post-op and my PS has seen me 3 times already! Im abit of a worrier so when i was suffering with a dodgy belly post-op (courtesy of the drugs in hosp) i was on the phone straight away to the hosp, within an hour my PS was on the phone to me reassuring me everything was ok! i really cant fault anything about my experience at all! Im sure your boobie journey will be the same hun xxx
happybunny9
happybunny9
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sammi710 27th June 2012, 11:28 am

thats good that u ve seen him so many times since! were these visits included in ur fixed fee? yeah fingers crossed i will get all the answers i need in july so can go through with it in august, i m getting so impatient now i just want them done! xxx
sammi710
sammi710
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down