Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fed up of trying to find bras that fit

+8
stokesy88
misf1
StirCrazy
alexandra33
shirtripper
Crystal
Love2run
dawnmids
12 posters

Go down

Fed up of trying to find bras that fit Empty Fed up of trying to find bras that fit

Post by dawnmids 11th October 2011, 10:45 am

getting annoyed with it all now, almost 2 months post op and still cant find a proper fitting bra, want a wonderbra as feel smallish in clothes, but the size chart for wonderbra says i will be a 38B?????????? how the hell lol i have bought a 34E and feels tight around band and boobs are hardly covered and they are well popping out over the cup, so dont get how i will be a B? different makes different sizes but just struggling to find bras, getting annoyed that the bigger cup bras have such thick straps and just seem to be full coverage bras :( my measurements are 32"under bust and 40" full part
dawnmids
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 581

https://www.facebook.com/Dawn.T.Richards

Back to top Go down

Fed up of trying to find bras that fit Empty Re: Fed up of trying to find bras that fit

Post by dawnmids 11th October 2011, 10:52 am

Fed up of trying to find bras that fit IMGP0132

Fed up of trying to find bras that fit IMGP0128

hopefully allowed to post these as got a bikini on, am i am B by the looks of it? getting well confused with bra sizing, and everytime i go to get measured i havent met one yet that feel they know what they are doing, they all measure underneath then bust then do the adding 4 or 5 and then the difference for the cup, :( lost!
dawnmids
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Fed up of trying to find bras that fit Empty Re: Fed up of trying to find bras that fit

Post by Love2run 11th October 2011, 11:20 am

for what its worth your boobs look fabulous! hope you find what your looking for soon.
Love2run
Love2run
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 11th October 2011, 11:31 am

I may well be wrong un but I though the way you worked out your bra band size has changed and you no longer add any inches on?

So for instance you measure 32 inches so your a 32 band? I measure 26 so im ment to be a 28 band but that feels just to tight in my opinion so I wear 30 bandsFed up of trying to find bras that fit 267328 ....But when I 1st started wearing bras after my op they told me I was a 28 to 30 band but they didnt stock bras in that band size so I tried on a 32 and that felt tight to me as I was not used to wearing the correct band size!

It takes alot of getting used to but as long as you can fit 2 fingers in the side of the band while your wearing it then its ment to be ok ( I still find this hard to believe as it just feels so tight!) but the nad gives after wearing it for a few weeks and feels better.

I would say the wonderbra size chart is rubbish as your clearly not a 38B! so I would just ordera few sizes along the size bra your in now and get which ever fits.......

I could never order bras online as Im a different size with every style of bra even makes come out different sizes......balconet bras 30G, push up bras 30FF or even E's and la senza bras I cant get in 28 or 30 backs so got fitted for balconet bras 32FF and they were way to small and the wirers dug into the middle of my boobs so gave up with them!

I really have to search high and low to find bras that actually fit my new boobs!

x
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3724

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnmids 11th October 2011, 11:45 am

the shops i am going into are still measuring the old way which is getting on my nerves lol
dawnmids
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Love2run 11th October 2011, 12:06 pm

Forget the sizing and just grab a bunch and try them on till the feel comfortable. I think part of it is that you didn't have so much weight on your bust before and now when you put a bra on it will feel alot different.
Love2run
Love2run
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by shirtripper 11th October 2011, 1:36 pm

i understand it that if you go down a band size you go up a cup size, have you tried marks and spencers for sizing ive been twice now and the last one the lady measured the band size looked at my boobs and said your a dd brought back a bra and it fitted perfectly i tried loads of bras on and they didnt mind going to fetch me different styles x
shirtripper
shirtripper
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 293

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnmids 11th October 2011, 4:09 pm

i dont have a m&s in my town so will venture to the nearest soon to see what they say as would be great to wear some bras to fit :)
dawnmids
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 11th October 2011, 4:22 pm

If you're a 32 band and a 40 over boobs, that puts you at a 32H (idk if that's a size in all bras?)

at least in US.

you could also be a 34G if the band feels too tight at 32 inches.

xxx

ali
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1588

Back to top Go down

Post by StirCrazy 11th October 2011, 5:17 pm

Your boobs look amazing. If you want my advice, forget all the stuff about measurements. According to online measuring systems, I'm a 32B cup...my avatar is a 34DD. I wanne see that happening.

I just went to a store, got measure there, and then tried on the size. Then I went and tried on a few I thought looked like they would fit, and low and behold, I found a size. I might go down a band size and up a Cup size 32E.

Good luck, and don't worry too much about the so called standard measuring systems.
StirCrazy
StirCrazy
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 11th October 2011, 6:16 pm

I'd try a 32FF or 34F see how they fit.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by stokesy88 11th October 2011, 6:24 pm

I found debenhams to be very helpful when fitting bras. They didnt measure me they asked what size my sports bra was and got me a range of 32 and 34 C, D and DD to see which fitted the best. Its the only place I've tried bras though so can't comment anywhere else! I think the 'measuring' way is just a load of rubbish now as all shops seem to make up their own bra sizes! Hope you find something soon that fits comfortably xxx
stokesy88
stokesy88
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 475

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly7713 11th October 2011, 6:25 pm

Hey hun, I am the same measurements as you and I wear a 34f. Good luck x
butterfly7713
butterfly7713
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 631

Back to top Go down

Post by Haze83 12th October 2011, 8:38 am

I know how you feel with the bra fitting/buying struggle! The best place I found for measuring/fitting me and helping me choose a range of styles to try is Johj Lewis. If you can get to one they tend to be older ladies who know what they're talking about, give you plenty of time and actually care!! I am either a 30F or a 32E. So I am chuffed! Although when I wore the 30F for about 5 hours the first day, it felt very tight under the under wire on mt ribs. I was told to give them a while to soften up and they should be a bit better. I'll probably mostly choose 32E's when I can for a bit better comfort in the band.x
Haze83
Haze83
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnmids 17th October 2011, 8:09 am

I am wearing a 34FF and now the bras are not feeling supportive, i have now had to put the back to the tightest hook, which doesnt feel over tight, and i dont feel enough support in the cup! What bra should i change to, would it be a cup size smaller and band size smaller? i swear my boobs are shrinking :(
dawnmids
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnmids 17th October 2011, 8:30 am

I only put my bra to the tightest hook this morning and feels alot better than the end hook, does support me more in cup, but i am not sure but think my boobs are getting slightly squashed down in the 34ff on tightest hook, so i am wondering if i am better wearing a 32 and maybe try 32E, F, and FF?
dawnmids
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 17th October 2011, 9:22 am

If you go down a band size you need to go up a cup size, so try a 32ff and g on for size see how they feel
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnmids 17th October 2011, 9:35 am

ok heading town shortly so bra trying on time yay :)
dawnmids
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Clara 17th October 2011, 10:17 am

Good luck with the bra shopping Dawn! Hope you find something nice and comfy. Sounds like you should be looking around the 32 G mark

x x
Clara
Clara
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 314

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnmids 17th October 2011, 1:41 pm

Clara wrote:Good luck with the bra shopping Dawn! Hope you find something nice and comfy. Sounds like you should be looking around the 32 G mark

x x

spot on 32G :)
dawnmids
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by rosygirl90 17th October 2011, 1:43 pm

its al confusing stuff this bra measurring, i did it online and it said i was a 36 AA :s
rosygirl90
rosygirl90
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 654

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnmids 17th October 2011, 2:31 pm

i know it is stupid lol think online they mainly do that adding 4 or 5 to the under bust measurement but you dont need to do that
dawnmids
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down