Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pre opers what is it that worries you the most?

+16
letfreedomsing
Littlemissheartthrob
Mssaprl9
xaxa
MozElle83
chocolatemonster
2nd time lucky
Kxx
Pussycat
luluthefirst
*Alice*
Wishful
bouncyDD
COOKIE
Minnie92x
misf1
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Pre opers what is it that worries you the most? - Page 2 Empty Re: Pre opers what is it that worries you the most?

Post by letfreedomsing 6th June 2012, 9:26 am

NOT being able to do things at work* haha
letfreedomsing
letfreedomsing
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Pre opers what is it that worries you the most? - Page 2 Empty Re: Pre opers what is it that worries you the most?

Post by *Alice* 6th June 2012, 11:15 am

For the girls worried about a cannula - I had the WORST phobia of them and had to be on a drip for 5 days (not for my BA). By the 5th day I full on refused to use it any more and as I was an adult the hospital had to accept my wishes - incredibly childish I know. I imagined when it would be taken out tissue would have grown around it which is what really scared me... Truth is all I felt was the plaster removed and nothing else! Was totally fine, when it came to my BA I knew I had nothing to worry about :) so take my word for it girls it looks worse than it is! I could touch it/knock it etc... So don't worry girls if the biggest cry baby in the workd can survive it you all can Hysterical X
*Alice*
*Alice*
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2055

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillian1808 6th June 2012, 11:42 am

I think my biggest fear is it going wrong & having to end up with further surgery soon after that I cannot afford.

I guess this kinda comes from my recent history when I've had heart surgery that didn't work the first time had to go for a reop. Then I got my wisdom teeth out & ended in HDU with sepsis & needed a reop. then 3months after that I collapsed again at work this time with a ruptured ovarian cyst. Pre opers what is it that worries you the most? - Page 2 869500

I had to put my now husband & family through all the stress of a re-op's along with hospital admissions and now I'm perfectly healthy I'm going in for an op that I could probably live without.
I guess I'm worried I'm gonna be unlucky this time aswell and end up with massive ruptures then have to go through further surgery & end up with worse boobies than I already have. Pre opers what is it that worries you the most? - Page 2 683465

sorry for my long winded reply!

hugs xx
Gillian1808
Gillian1808
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 184

Back to top Go down

Post by Littlemissheartthrob 6th June 2012, 12:26 pm

I don't actually remember what I shout but have been told that I do. The worst has to be when I came round from having a few teeth put yrs ago when I was about 12. My mum was in the waiting room and she said she could hear me screaming and shouting from there and all the other kids got scared lol xx

Everytime I have a canula I complain until they remove it, I seem to feel it scraping on my bone everytime i move my hand (think it's where I have such skinny hands) I absolutely hate them. I had to have it in for 2 days after my csection and in the end said if they didn't take it out I would rip it out myself :-( xx
Littlemissheartthrob
Littlemissheartthrob
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by luluthefirst 6th June 2012, 1:24 pm

Hey girls, I asked to have my cannula in my elbow crease (where they take blood samples from), I only did it so i didn't have a bruise on my hand after the op, but i think it's probably more comfy than in the hand... though i've never had one in my hand before (my veins are too wriggly and they can't get it in!) so I don't know for sure :)
luluthefirst
luluthefirst
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 378

Back to top Go down

Post by xaxa 7th June 2012, 9:42 am

I was also worried that my boyfriend wouldn't like me anymore... and that the new boobs won't suit me.
xaxa
xaxa
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1254

Back to top Go down

Post by letfreedomsing 7th June 2012, 10:55 am

veins bleeuuurgghhh. I had a canula in my hand once but the nurse couldnt get it in properly and literally squirted blood all over me like something out of a novelty horror film going spurt spurt. Was horrendous lol. In the end I had it in my arm x
letfreedomsing
letfreedomsing
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly7713 7th June 2012, 3:21 pm

I am worrying about my re-op, firstly will I wake up from ga! then if I wake will I talk nonsense. I wonder what I said last time after ga? Probably somewhere along the lines of thinking my surgeon is gorgeous Blush Drool lol
butterfly7713
butterfly7713
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 631

Back to top Go down

Post by lilmonkeys 9th June 2012, 10:07 pm

I'm worried about 2 things, both ridiculous I know!!

Firstly, I've had the same dream a few times now, where just before I'm under GA, I shout 'I can't go through with it', so when I wake up they tell me they couldn't go ahead with my BA because of my last words, eekkkk! Now as I've had this dream a few times, I've convinced myself that thats what Im gonna shout!!

Then I'm worried about waking up after my surgery and the tube still being in my throat.

I know these are silly things to worry about, so maybe I'm a little odd :0)
lilmonkeys
lilmonkeys
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 114

Back to top Go down

Post by cazalino 9th June 2012, 10:31 pm

My fear would b size. I don't want to be so big that I need a whole new wardrobe or that when i back to work people talk behind my back. Similarly I don't my bf to give me that disaproving look that says 'their too big U attention seeker' but on the flip side I don't want to b disappointed that they ain't big enough.
I also fear infection resulting in implant removal.
cazalino
cazalino
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 954

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2