Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

410 cc - how much volume do you loss by having und

4 posters

Go down

410 cc - how much volume do you loss by having und Empty 410 cc - how much volume do you loss by having und

Post by Meemoo 27th May 2012, 11:39 am

Hi there,

I have been wearing rice in my bra on and off for weeks to try and gage the best size 410 cc - how much volume do you loss by having und 557141

I'm just wonder how much volume you loss by going under instead of over? 410 looked quite big in a sports bra but if I going under the muscel and loss some it might be ok?

Advice would be really appreciated. I've got my op on wed and still can't decide x x
Meemoo
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 119

Back to top Go down

410 cc - how much volume do you loss by having und Empty Re: 410 cc - how much volume do you loss by having und

Post by Kxx 27th May 2012, 11:42 am

Hey hunni xx

I would also like some advice on this lolol as i think im goin for 420 unders :)

I reckon im a c/d now bt dnt wnt to loose em when their in :)
Kxx
Kxx
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1198

Back to top Go down

410 cc - how much volume do you loss by having und Empty Re: 410 cc - how much volume do you loss by having und

Post by misf1 27th May 2012, 12:11 pm

If you are deciding use rice you will probably lose a lot whether you have overs or unders. This is because they are a bit smaller when inside you and a lots softer than rice. The rice test is a fun way to look at yourself to see how you look with boobs, but I dont think it should be used to gauge your resulting size. I did the rice test and mine looked huge, but they are no where near that size now. Some people have found that the amount you lose with unders is very small and people strugle to find a difference sometimes, but others say you can lose something like 10%. I'd say if you like the 410cc rice boobs, you may want to look into getting the next sizes up, maybe 460cc or 520cc. If you think the 410cc looked big you may be happy with the resulting size that a 410cc implant will give you.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 27th May 2012, 1:28 pm

Like with the whole sizing thing it's a whole enigma. Some say you lose volume going under the muscle but then our other Admin nads dispells that suggestion after she had a re-op changing the same sized implant from under the muscle to over making no change at all to her resulting size shrug

So I'd suggest that if you trust your surgeon, go with with the size they suggest. If you'd rather air on the side of caution and wouldn't mind being a little bigger if this were to happen, then choose the larger implant babe x
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Meemoo 27th May 2012, 3:59 pm

410 cc - how much volume do you loss by having und 683328 That was some seriously good advice x

My surgeon said I could go upto 425 so maybe I should be brave and go for that - if they are likely to be smaller than the riceonce they are inside - is that the same theory with the inserts that they give you to try as well? That they look smaller when they are in?

Gosh ....... I have saved up for 4 years as I hate my boobs so much now after breastfeeding. I would hate them to look too big that I want to hide them but would feel so sad if they only looked a C cup.
Meemoo
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 119

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 27th May 2012, 5:10 pm

yes I found it's the same with the implants they give you to try on, they look a little smaller when actually inside you.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down