Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Haven't been on for a few weeks just...

+2
COOKIE
FLOWER11
6 posters

Go down

Haven't been on for a few weeks just... Empty Haven't been on for a few weeks just...

Post by FLOWER11 21st May 2012, 9:18 pm

Hi dolls,

I've been missing in action due to finals and work but I'm back......Hope all u girls all doing fab...My bood update: My 2nd set of boobies are great I love them...As of today I haven't had any complication.....

Updated my avi too!!!hugsHaven't been on for a few weeks just... 48411
FLOWER11
FLOWER11
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 655

Back to top Go down

Haven't been on for a few weeks just... Empty Re: Haven't been on for a few weeks just...

Post by COOKIE 21st May 2012, 10:03 pm

Avi is looking very boobilicious babe! xxx

Great to read all is going well and good to see you back too. x
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Haven't been on for a few weeks just... Empty Re: Haven't been on for a few weeks just...

Post by misf1 21st May 2012, 10:22 pm

You look brilliant hun x
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat4 21st May 2012, 10:41 pm

hi, glad the re-op went well - and agree the avi is lovely - anythin more happenin with the boy at work?
Kat4
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1671

Back to top Go down

Post by xaxa 22nd May 2012, 10:15 am

Hey Flower I'm happy to see you back!! Very beautiful and sexy avatar, your boobies are looking perfect Haven't been on for a few weeks just... 113752
xaxa
xaxa
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1254

Back to top Go down

Post by FLOWER11 22nd May 2012, 3:34 pm

thank you ladies...I feel great =) and to think I was so worried about changing to HP I love them!!

Kat4 first let me start by telling u that I love ur body you look toned and fit! Sexxyyy!!

Update on the boy:: well I know my last post on the general chat left off wr he called it off that because we wr seeing each other too much and he didn't know if that's what he wanted that I was being to nice and sweet like a gf does n blah blah...lol that was on a Tues and guess what?? On Friday night while at work his ex shows up to our place of employment and he entroduced her to other coworkers as this is my girlfriend n that they're tryiing to work things out!!He's 38yrs old and she's 24 and this is the girl that he told me cheated on him lied and never supported him going back to school the one that would put him down talking about he wasn't enough for her n blah blah....oh! yeah! the same girl that a week befor all this showed up unannounce with some guy that she knows the boy doesn't like because he always supected her of messing around w him while they wr together...

So now they're back together and I'm sure by now she knows him n I dated because she's now hanging out there laughing pointing at me taking her little girlfriends and just acting plane childish...I"m a lady and will conduct myslf as one and will not go there w her...I must add I do not even say hi to him or make any eye contact w him..I have no respect for a man that can't be honest..he could've just told me he wanted to go back w his ex and not made me feel like there was something wrong w me....
FLOWER11
FLOWER11
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 22nd May 2012, 5:22 pm

I cant swear on here but what a f-ing barstuard. You deserve much better hun, feel sorry for that ex cause he'll use and abuse her too, it's always good in the begining but then he'll be weird again.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by FLOWER11 22nd May 2012, 8:40 pm

jajaj misf1 they deserve each other he's as inmature as she is and your right I very much deserve soo much better..that's why I'm not wasting time on being sad or mad...I'm actually glad!!Haven't been on for a few weeks just... 899188 I have to say a few of you girls warned me to run away but I didn't listen it's ok better 6 months than 6 yrs. I'm single as can be and ready to start dating...n this time I won't do what I've done and only date one at a time bcause then I put my full focus on just that one... I'm going to date around until the right one comes along:)
FLOWER11
FLOWER11
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 22nd May 2012, 9:28 pm

What an awful time of things you're having Flower Haven't been on for a few weeks just... 3682496823.

You have a great attitude though lovely and with a body like yours, I doubt you'll be waiting too long for admirers to start queing up! Have fun babe! xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FLOWER11 22nd May 2012, 9:41 pm

Aaahh! Cookie ur too sweet thanks doll!! I'm still working on getting the body I've always wanted....:) I take every person I meet as a teacher because they have thought me either something about life or about myself!! Haven't been on for a few weeks just... 48411 For now I have school,gym, 2 jobs and most important a 11yr old daughter to keep me busy and that loves me no matter what!! I won't go out looking because I know prince charming is looking for me he will find me Haven't been on for a few weeks just... 899188
FLOWER11
FLOWER11
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Loobs 23rd May 2012, 9:52 am

Hey Flower!

You are looking great in your new pic! Just wanted to comment on the boy, as I read your thread before about him, just wanted to say that it sounds to me that you are best off out of that one, luck escape! And that It sounds like you are handling yourself with class, like a true woman. Let the silly girl laugh in the corner, what a shame her and her friends have nothing better to do!

You go girl! x
Loobs
Loobs
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 724

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat4 23rd May 2012, 10:46 am

FLOWER11 wrote:I"m a lady and will conduct myslf as one and will not go there w her...I must add I do not even say hi to him or make any eye contact w him..I have no respect for a man that can't be honest..he could've just told me he wanted to go back w his ex and not made me feel like there was something wrong w me....

hey flower - great way to think about it sweet Haven't been on for a few weeks just... 571992

i just dont understand why some people have to mess with us this way - but what goes around comes around I say - cant imagine its going to be a lovely relationship between the two of them if they already cheating and lying to each other. You are definately well out of it. As for the other girl - good grief she needs to grow up some. I admire you for not reacting to her - its sooooo hard when someone is winding you up like that so good for you. Bollerks to the pair of em!

I had vowed never again - NEVER effing again after i split up with my ex-husband and I was sure thats how I felt - Id sooner be on my own ... but then I met my lovely fiance and its taken a good while but Ive realised there are some genuinely nice blokes about ... theres a good one for you too sweet -but for now enjoy being single and spending time with your friends. xx

p.s. thanks for the compliment - it made my day ! Haven't been on for a few weeks just... 571992
Kat4
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1671

Back to top Go down

Post by xaxa 23rd May 2012, 1:04 pm

OMG flower what an a**wipe he is!!! I wish his ex cheats on him again... well thats very probable because if it didn't work the 1st time, it won't work the 2nd time (or at least that's my theory) Haven't been on for a few weeks just... 375568
xaxa
xaxa
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1254

Back to top Go down

Post by FLOWER11 25th May 2012, 3:23 pm

I'm with all u girls I'm sure cheating will happn again and as for the little girl laughing in the corner I don't know what her deal is but u girls should see her shes skin and bones looks so cheap n unclassy....the way I think about it is that joke is on her she's w a ground 38yr old man that acts 21 so I'm not missing out on anything....I work at the lounge tonight and of course the boy will be there and i'm almost positive she will be there too acting like his personal body guard...Now looking back I'm like "my friends wr right he's not an attractive guy at all and I'm not just saying that bcause wr not talking he's just really not a good looking guy he has a nice body n later I found out he's has a great hhmm u knw what" lol I've known a few like this :P but that's it nothing else to offer....

Moving on!!
FLOWER11
FLOWER11
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 25th May 2012, 4:02 pm

Atta girl! :thumbs: there's better than him out there babe. That guy.... he's NOTHING! :smiler: XX
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down