Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breat surgery without nipple re-placement

2 posters

Go down

Breat surgery without nipple re-placement Empty Breat surgery without nipple re-placement

Post by cisco_134 19th April 2012, 1:06 pm

Does anyone know about surgery that is performed using the muscle tissue tightening/lifting process, rather than removal of tissue & moving of the nipple.

I'm sure I've seen it done. But can't find anything on the internet on it.

My concern is the risk of nipple rejection from the new site. Your thought please?

I have an appointment with a consultant on Monday to discuss a breast lift & thought it would be helpful to 'swot up' before hand.

Thanks
cisco_134
cisco_134
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 17

Back to top Go down

Breat surgery without nipple re-placement Empty Re: Breat surgery without nipple re-placement

Post by kay 19th April 2012, 5:28 pm

They don't remove your nipple and put it in a new position hun xx

They cut all round the areola but the actual nipple stays attached xx they then remove a section of skin, (only actual breast tissue if having a reduction) and then pull the edges of the remaining skin together, like tightening a purse, and sew them together, they then stretch out the areola and sew round it xx

In a nutshell that it's basically, but at no time do they remove and re-site the nipple xx

Hope that helps xx
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Breat surgery without nipple re-placement Empty Re: Breat surgery without nipple re-placement

Post by cisco_134 25th April 2012, 8:03 am

Thanks Kay. I watched the video on here & that also put my mind at rest.

I'm booked in now for the op on 8th May. Soooo excited. I can hardly wait. I'm having a slight reduction on one side & a lift on both boobs. It's been a long time coming.

I'm reading all the threads on here today to prepare myself :)

x
cisco_134
cisco_134
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down