Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My BA is tomorrow and I'm terrified!!!

+18
shiningmoonbeam
gotsomeboobs
LJK
nads
Mia
purpleboo31
dbs
happywomble
misf1
shelleymm
Annie66
Miss Ellie
MsTeews
nicole777
natalia
mxbabe_69
lozzied
MarieMc85
22 posters

Go down

My BA is tomorrow and I'm terrified!!! Empty My BA is tomorrow and I''m terrified!!!

Post by MarieMc85 18th May 2009, 8:33 am

Hi all,

My BA is booked for tomorrow and I'm sh*tting myself now!
I've never had a major op before (I had some teeth pulled years ago under general anesthetic and that's it!!) and I'm getting very nervous thinking about it!
I'm starting to think should I go through with it but I assume that this is normal?
I'm very excited too and everyone that I've spoken to that have had a BA have been really pleased that they went through with it.
I don't like my boobs as they are so I know deep down it's the right thing for me.
Has anyone else felt like this before their BA?!!

Thanks

Marie
x
MarieMc85
MarieMc85
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3555

Back to top Go down

My BA is tomorrow and I'm terrified!!! Empty Re: My BA is tomorrow and I'm terrified!!!

Post by lozzied 18th May 2009, 8:39 am

.x. try not to worry too much, i was so so nervous and thinking of backing out as was so scared of having the GA but afterwards wondered why id been making such a fuss & the results are definately worth it!!! The day itself was not much of an unpleasant experience, will all be over before you even know it & you'll be starting your recovery xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx .x.
lozzied
lozzied
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1349

Back to top Go down

My BA is tomorrow and I'm terrified!!! Empty Re: My BA is tomorrow and I'm terrified!!!

Post by mxbabe_69 18th May 2009, 8:44 am

i am trying not to think about it too much.i have got my mind set on the smoking thing if youve read my other thread.so i am not really worrying just carnt wait to get the op over with.u should be fine hun jus try to either not think its tomorow or just think ur be fine.x i recon tonight i am going to be scared.x
mxbabe_69
mxbabe_69
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 284

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 18th May 2009, 9:12 am

you will be fin heres me saying that as i didnt sleep night b4 lol but that was with excitment itsnatural to be scared everything will be
xx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by nicole777 18th May 2009, 9:31 am

yep i felt the same when my taxi came for me i said i didn't want to go, but my legs just took me in to the cab and once i got there i felt OK, now i,m 2 weeks post op and feeling OK and glad i went :lol: good luck for tomorrow xx
nicole777
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 72

Back to top Go down

Post by MsTeews 18th May 2009, 9:45 am

Hi, don't worry it will all be over before you know it! Its normal to get nervous I was thinking about legging it from the hospital just before the surgery lol.. but its all worthwhile in the end :) Hugs and good luck tomz! xx
MsTeews
MsTeews
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 731

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Ellie 18th May 2009, 10:33 am

I actually enjoyed the nervous butterflies & the day before/on the day, I also felt like I was sleepwalking. Must be a sadist !!

It'll all be worth it when you wake up & look at your new mounds.

Ellie
x
Miss Ellie
Miss Ellie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 311

Back to top Go down

Post by Annie66 18th May 2009, 10:44 am

Miss Ellie wrote:, I also felt like I was sleepwalking.
Yes, it was a bit like that for me! Like I was watching a film or something ...

You really will be fine MarieMc85 - you'll be back on here in no time to tell us all about it .. :) :)
Annie66
Annie66
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1828

Back to top Go down

Post by shelleymm 18th May 2009, 11:02 am

Good luck hun, sure everything will be fine Boobs

Shelley xx
shelleymm
shelleymm
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 189

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 18th May 2009, 11:59 am

Yes I felt exactly the same, but it will be easy, just do what your doing and remind yourself of how much you want it. You would kick yourself if you backed out now. It's all over pretty quickly. Just try and keep yourself busy today. Tomorrow will fly by. :)
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by happywomble 18th May 2009, 12:16 pm

:) Good luck hon, you will be fine, honest. Take care and keep us posted of your new arrivals
happywomble
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 327

Back to top Go down

Post by dbs 18th May 2009, 12:40 pm

Good luck, I know im going to be a bag of nerves before my op too but im sure its only natural just keep thinking about the end result, let us know how it gos.

dx
dbs
dbs
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1142

Back to top Go down

Post by purpleboo31 18th May 2009, 2:11 pm

Good Luck for tomorrow, I had mine done sat and honest to god, it was so easy, i only got nervous as I was going in, so it's easy for me to say that. You'll be absolutely fine and at the end of it so so happy.

Michelle..xx
purpleboo31
purpleboo31
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 98

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 18th May 2009, 2:24 pm

All normal feelings!! It truly is not anything to worry over. You will just have a great sleep and wake up with Flash How often are you going to experience that? A day to look forward too......think of all us boobie girls. Enjoy your day Hug xx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 18th May 2009, 2:25 pm

MarieMc85 wrote:Hi all,

My BA is booked for tomorrow and I'm sh*tting myself now!
I've never had a major op before (I had some teeth pulled years ago under general anesthetic and that's it!!) and I'm getting very nervous thinking about it!
I'm starting to think should I go through with it but I assume that this is normal?
I'm very excited too and everyone that I've spoken to that have had a BA have been really pleased that they went through with it.
I don't like my boobs as they are so I know deep down it's the right thing for me.
Has anyone else felt like this before their BA?!!

Thanks

Marie
x
Sorry you're feeling so nervous hun, just think if you had a GA with your teeth, this time it'll be the same except you'll wake up with boobies! Flash You have nothing to worry about hun, you may feel more calm tomorrow x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by MarieMc85 18th May 2009, 3:05 pm

Thanks everyone for your kind replies!

Have kept myself busy today and am going through my paperwork and getting my bag ready now so am starting to get excited again!

Tomorrow I am counting on my boyfriend dragging me in and leaving me there so I can't chicken out!

I will let you all know how I get on and how much of a wimp I was.

I'm hoping that I won't cry and embarrass myself!!!

Thanks again

Marie

xxx
MarieMc85
MarieMc85
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3555

Back to top Go down

Post by LJK 18th May 2009, 5:44 pm

Good Luck, keep us posted 👍
LJK
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 555

Back to top Go down

Post by gotsomeboobs 18th May 2009, 5:55 pm

Aww Im sure you'll be fine hunni, just keep thinkin about the fab boobs at the end of it!!! Good luck hunxxx
gotsomeboobs
gotsomeboobs
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1331

Back to top Go down

Post by shiningmoonbeam 18th May 2009, 7:38 pm

I seriously freaked out in the couple of days prior to my BA. I was even having panic attacks getting myself in such a state, in fact if it wasn't for the girls reassuring me on here don't think I could've gone through with it! I nearly even considered running from the hospital! Afterwards I wished I hadn't spent so much time worrying because I had such a fantastic experience and now feel so glad that I did go through with it. You will be fine hun, and you feelings are totally normal. Best of luck for tomorrow and look forward to hearing your story xx
shiningmoonbeam
shiningmoonbeam
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 615

Back to top Go down

Post by moonmar 18th May 2009, 9:46 pm

hey there, your feelings are totally normal before a BA, try to relax and focus on the outcome! Best of luck for tomorrow and let us know xxx
moonmar
moonmar
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1377

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeBarbie 18th May 2009, 10:04 pm

Hi hun i felt like this the night before too,I think we all do! Good luck for tomorrow it will be fine and you will be back on here before you know it xx
BlondeBarbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1849

Back to top Go down

Post by stef 19th May 2009, 8:54 am

Good luck for today xxx
stef
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 1059

Back to top Go down

Post by JoanneR85 19th May 2009, 9:47 am

Good Luck x
JoanneR85
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 187

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down