Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

would u change your implant height/projection?

+4
_Carrie_
nads
RoxyChick
dbs
8 posters

Go down

would u change your implant height/projection? Empty would u change your implant height/projection?

Post by dbs 17th May 2009, 1:41 pm

Ok so youve had your BA, maby your happy with the size, but what about the height/projection?, would you have prefered any different?, if so what and why?
dbs
dbs
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1142

Back to top Go down

would u change your implant height/projection? Empty Re: would u change your implant height/projection?

Post by RoxyChick 17th May 2009, 2:00 pm

No, I don't think I woul have. Any more projection and I'd be in serious ripple territory right now!

xx
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

would u change your implant height/projection? Empty Re: would u change your implant height/projection?

Post by nads 17th May 2009, 2:05 pm

I wouldn't of either, even though i saw loads of girls going for HPs my ps told me mine would look quite fake if i got them since i was starting so flat, so i stuck with his recommendation and they stick out enough for me. I have rounds so the height was non-changeable x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by dbs 17th May 2009, 2:07 pm

does more projection create ripples?
dbs
dbs
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1142

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 17th May 2009, 2:16 pm

My ps said if i went up in projection i had more chance of ripples so i guess it does but everyone is different and some can take more projection than others, all depends on what you're starting with etc x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by _Carrie_ 17th May 2009, 2:37 pm

I wouldn't change my height or projection...I have slight rippling already (you can't see it, but I can feel it around the edges when I'm leaning forward) because I had so little to start with. I had full projection but there was an extra-full, so I think I'm right in saying that mine is more like the equivalent of medium projection??

Mine turned out just right for me - I feel like I got the most natural result possible seeing as I was such a flattie!

C x
_Carrie_
_Carrie_
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 615

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 17th May 2009, 5:48 pm

i wouldnt netheir mine really stick out on my frame i only had 410 but they really do look big on my slim frame
xx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by hotcaz 17th May 2009, 6:36 pm

i was supposed to have high profile implants, but for some reason my ps only ended up using mod high profile, im happy enough with them but i wish shd used the high profile cos i only had small implants and i wouldnt have minded a bit more projection xx
hotcaz
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1848

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Ellie 18th May 2009, 7:53 am

I'm glad I had high profiles, otherwise they would have competed with my spare tyre for the amount of projection Hysterical

Ellie
x
Miss Ellie
Miss Ellie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 311

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzied 18th May 2009, 9:03 am

.x. im really happy with mine so far and wouldn't change them. :-) i just let my ps choose profile for me and he suggested high profile but the implants used also come in ultra highs so think high in this particular range is more like the middle ground? .x.
lozzied
lozzied
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1349

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 18th May 2009, 8:10 pm

I forgot to say I had 340 MHP CUIs

xx
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down