Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finding an implant good for your height

+2
Hon
Dina
6 posters

Go down

Finding an implant good for your height Empty Finding an implant good for your height

Post by Dina 20th July 2011, 1:24 am

I'm 5'4" and I'm currently an AA Cup. I was wondering has anyone gotten 350cc implants for this height? Does it look proportional to your body? I'm afraid it may be too big for me in the end. Help...
Dina
Dina
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 166

Back to top Go down

Finding an implant good for your height Empty Re: Finding an implant good for your height

Post by Hon 20th July 2011, 3:07 am

Hey Dina,

I´m 5'5", 120 lbs, was a 32B or 34 A cup before i had 315cc on the left and 360cc on the right anatomical partial unders because i had a slight difference and I must say that at the beggining i felt like they were HUGE, but i must say that after the swelling has gone and my boobs are kinda settling and taking a better shape i am VERY VERY happy with the results cause i have the sexy look i always dreamed of... right now i´m almost 4 weeks post op and i guess on the end i´m gonna be a full 34C. woohoo

It all depends on what you want but we are kinda similar so you can have an idea of what to expect...
Hope to be helpful but don´t worry too much cause either way i´m sure you´re gonna look gorgeous!!!

XOXO
Hon
Hon
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 21

Back to top Go down

Finding an implant good for your height Empty Re: Finding an implant good for your height

Post by Emme-Kate 20th July 2011, 3:50 am

My doctor needs to read this post!LOL!
Emme-Kate
Emme-Kate
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 849

Back to top Go down

Post by Dina 20th July 2011, 5:04 pm

Hi Hon,

Do u happen to have pictures? I would love to take a look at them :)
Dina
Dina
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by kristenb89 20th July 2011, 5:34 pm

im 5ft2 and had 300 unders and am now 36D it all depends on the shape of your body!
kristenb89
kristenb89
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 190

Back to top Go down

Post by Hon 21st July 2011, 8:49 pm

Sure i can share some pics just wanna know where and how to upload them help

TKs

Hon
Hon
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 21

Back to top Go down

Post by moongal 24th July 2011, 5:54 pm

Hi Dina! Getting the 'right' implant for your body depends on a lot of things and on what kind of look you're going after! First and foremost, you will want to know your breast width diameter, and then go from there. I think if you want to achieve a really natural look, then you want your top to be preportional to your bottom/hips if you know what I mean. If you want a va va voom look, then you can go for more, but they may want you to go to high profile so you can fit that amount of ccs in since your frame looks very petite! Hope that helps!! BTW I will PM you my picturetrail info incase you're interested!
moongal
moongal
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 199

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 24th July 2011, 6:02 pm

i think that size implant sounds great for u hun, if its what your surgeon suggested after u have showed him pics of the look you wana go for etc, then it should hopefully give you the desired result. Try to trust your surgeon. If you havent showed him pics, do it! get them from nuts mag!!!! LOL xx
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down