Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Couple of quesions for post op :)

+2
xaxa
EmmaArden
6 posters

Go down

Couple of quesions for post op :) Empty Couple of quesions for post op :)

Post by EmmaArden 28th February 2012, 12:33 pm

Hi everyone group hug

So, I'm going to be getting them in a week yipee But I'm a bit scared about a few things... I'm really worried about them looking fake and someone I don't know questioning me if they are real or not. Has this ever happened to anyone? If so how did you cope/ what did you say? We're you going for the 'fake' look at that time?
Also I do not have a boyfriend and I am worried about how to tell them when I finally have one as they might not like it? I'd be worried about sleeping with them or getting them out as they might judge me...
Any advise please? :thumbs: Xxx
EmmaArden
EmmaArden
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 191

Back to top Go down

Couple of quesions for post op :) Empty Re: Couple of quesions for post op :)

Post by xaxa 28th February 2012, 1:20 pm

Hi EmmaArden, you'll be the first amongst all March buddies!! Today week you will have boobs can you believe it?! Couple of quesions for post op :) 727935

About your first question - It depends who asks you. If it's a good friend/relative and you feel comfortable with telling them, then go ahead. If they care about you, they will understand. On the other hand, if it's someone with bad intentions, I would say that it's a good bra because they only ask out of jealousy and curiosity. For every stupid question, there is a stupid answer.

About your second question - If I had the choice, I would prefer to meet my boyfriend after surgery, because he will always remember me with boobs and won't be able to compare how I was before & after (both physically and characterwise). If you meet the right guy, he would never break up with you because you had a BA (that would be very stupid). You're such a nice girl!

These are just my opinions Couple of quesions for post op :) 571992
xaxa
xaxa
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1254

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora1979 28th February 2012, 1:37 pm

If some asks you are they real you can honestly say yes as if they weren't real they wouldn't be there.
If they ask if they are natural then you have to decide what you want to tell people.

I was worried in the gym changerooms that someone will ask me but they haven't so far. And you know what, this is my body so it is up to me what I do to it. I love them and they are mine now :-)

My Mum on the other hand will be a whole different story - I am hoping she will just think I am wearing padding. If she does notice (which of course she will because she is Mum) then she may not say anything as she did my my tattoos and piercings.
If she does say something then by then (she is in Ireland for 3-6 months) I will hopefully be in a position to say I am healed and happy and she will accept it alot better.

A boy who is truly into you isn't going to run because of implants. If he does then he isn't worth your time.

Aurora1979
Aurora1979
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1262

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 28th February 2012, 5:00 pm

Firstly unless you ask for a big fake look (which is difficult to get) then you will have a pretty natural look in clothes. They should look natural naked and in a bikini when you are stood up. When you lie down is when people will know. At first everyones look fake until they have settled and dropped which can take a few weeks or months depending on how you heal. People usually don't notice a change in your chest size. But should anyone notice, there are plenty of excuses ie new bra, new pill, weight gain etc. Me I'm very proud of myself and everyone I know, knows.
As for men every man (not many) that has been lucky enough to get that close has loved them. My new boyfriend can't get enough of them and he's not a big fan of boobs, I've converted him. I'm sure if a man had a prosthetic testicle you wouldn't care if you loved him even if it felt a little different to the real thing.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by welshvicci123 28th February 2012, 6:25 pm

There always going to be real, but with a helping hand. The only time i would find they look quite fake is with a push up bra. Mine are quite big 28gg from 525cc and they dont look fake.
welshvicci123
welshvicci123
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2289

Back to top Go down

Post by nat4andy 28th February 2012, 6:32 pm

Hiya Emma, in summer time I thin is when ppl will ask me as I will wear more revealing tops and have propper bras by then, ppl will no doubt be gossiping (mil, husbands ex and her family) as we all live in the same area and see eachother walking through town. I do not care if they feel the need to speak about me iv told everyone I know that I was Getting it done and im very proud of my new boobs. If ppl ask if there real ill say no. I do not care wot ppl think but someone who isn't as full on as me may not feel comfortable so its uptp what to say. And if a guy doesn't like them, they are not worth your time. It's what you want and anyone who loves you will understand. Xxx Hug
nat4andy
nat4andy
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 564

Back to top Go down

Post by EmmaArden 29th February 2012, 6:55 pm

thanks for the advice girls Couple of quesions for post op :) 571992 Ive told the people who i want to know about it as im quite open about it and everyone has been really supportive about it which im greatful for.

As for the boyfriend...Well see when the time comes eh. I just hope he loves them as much as i will do when i get them done! 6 days now OMGCouple of quesions for post op :) 154564 Just been to asda and bout a load of chocolate for recovery hahahaCouple of quesions for post op :) 43418
EmmaArden
EmmaArden
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 191

Back to top Go down

Post by nat4andy 29th February 2012, 7:51 pm

Chocolate is what I lived on too. No better thing to make you feel better xxx
nat4andy
nat4andy
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 564

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down