Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surgeons opinion

+9
Opal_Eyes
Crystal
AmyD
roxanne
alexandra33
welshvicci123
kay
georgiana76
dawnmids
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Surgeons opinion Empty Surgeons opinion

Post by dawnmids 12th December 2011, 4:56 pm

saw my surgeon and he wont be doing any other surgery on me,he basically said my boobs are not bad enough to have a uplift and the scaring he reacons is worse to live with than slight droopy boobs, so he isnt interested in doing a uplift, the only option he gave was bigger implants but he said he does not advice this , he said if he puts bigger implant in then it will give me fullness up top pole but he said within 3 years this would of dropped and i would have more sagging due to bigger implants, his suggestion is to leave them alone, he reacons i have very natural soft full boobs that i should be happy with, so didnt get very far, if i have surgery i have to pay full price too
dawnmids
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 581

https://www.facebook.com/Dawn.T.Richards

Back to top Go down

Surgeons opinion Empty Re: Surgeons opinion

Post by dawnmids 12th December 2011, 4:59 pm

he also said i will never get rounded upper part of my boob unless have much bigger implants due to my boobs start lowish down so he reacons i will never have that look, unless opt for massive implants
dawnmids
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by georgiana76 12th December 2011, 5:01 pm

Hug How are you feeling about his advice hun??? xxxxxxx
georgiana76
georgiana76
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 604

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnmids 12th December 2011, 5:03 pm

well i think he would say whatever so he doesnt have to do work for free, disapointed but do understand his point, he reacons even if i have a uplift i will sag to same degree very soon because to where he puts nipples is a finger width difference to what i am now, so slightly miffed but do think what i have is much better than before, but whatever i want i will have to pay full price for so after paying £4000 i dont want to pay no more so will have to stay as i am x
dawnmids
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by georgiana76 12th December 2011, 5:06 pm

Sending you a hug Hug You sound OK about it, not to disapointed? You can always get a second opinion if its still bothering you in the future. And I guess that at some point in the future when you do need them replaced you can always re-visit it then.
In the meantime you have amazing G cup boobs, whoop!!! xxxxxxxxxx
georgiana76
georgiana76
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 12th December 2011, 5:36 pm

Hey hun xx sending you a massive Hug firstly xx

I understand what he is saying hun xx The PS who did the reconstruction work on me said the same thing to me xx he said I had a low take off shrug or something like that basically where my natural breast tissue started and he said that no matter what, he couldn't give me the breasts of a 18 year old growl (lol) xx

I think if you went somewhere else they may undercut your man's 4K xx

If I was you, and it is just a suggestion, I would think about going to someone else for a consult maybe even a couple xx even if it means paying the odd £50 out on them xx The reason being hun, is I don't think I would be able to learn to love them until I had put my mind at rest if you know what I mean, and I think you might be the same shrug I think you may always have the question in your mind about the lift xx whereas, if you go and see someone independent and they tell you the same thing then maybe you would feel happier shrug ?? just a thought xx

Like I said before, I think you have a lovely result xx very natural and full, completely in proportion and filled out nicely xx you can even tell the difference between the first lot of photos and the second as they are settling more and more xx If mine end up looking half as good I'll be chuffed xx

Because I have slight symmastia courtesy of the first bodge jobs I had done, I have two breasts that touch in the middle permanentely......massive cleavage at all times, so much so that I cannot wear balconette bras as no wires will fit in the teeny gap....... I hate it xx I WOULD KILL FOR A GAP!! Hysterical my point is, we always seem to want what we don't have xx girls with a gap don't want one, they want loads of cleavage, girls who don't have a gap and have cleavage, want a gap....... Screwy

Thinking of you hun xx
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by welshvicci123 12th December 2011, 5:37 pm

Surgeons opinion 571992
welshvicci123
welshvicci123
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2289

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnmids 12th December 2011, 5:50 pm

i will look at second opinion in a month or so if it still bothers me, if i got him to pay for it i would of gone ahead with something but dont fancy paying out anymore, he is a great surgeon and i do believe that in our own heads we have these perfect boobs that we are unlikely to ever get, i will try to love the ones i have which are better than my saggy vile boobs that i had before so i shall see ....... xxxx
dawnmids
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 12th December 2011, 5:53 pm

:thumbs:

I think they are lovely xx
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by georgiana76 12th December 2011, 5:54 pm

Ditto :thumbs: :thumbs:
georgiana76
georgiana76
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 12th December 2011, 6:16 pm

Hey Dawn, I'm sorry love, although pardon my ignorance, but I thought that the whole point of a lift was that they move everything up, the breast and the nipple, til it's sitting high up on your chest again? Surgeons opinion 267328

I don't understand why this wouldn't be possible, maybe I'm just not understanding? That being said, I've seen your pics and think they're lovely, so we are all definitely our worst critics! (My leftie is smaller and higher than rightie...)

But I think that Kay is right, get a few more consults and see how you feel about them! Ask the new surgeons specifically what this surgeon told you, and tell them why he wouldn't do a lift, and see what they say.
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1588

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnmids 12th December 2011, 6:44 pm

he said thatit is not worth the scaring for the little droop mine has, as he believes that i am over the line where they usually do it, and he said a lift would only move my nipple up a finger width so he feels it is a waste of money for a small change in what i would get :(
dawnmids
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 12th December 2011, 6:47 pm

Oh i see...well maybe that's a good thing then, seems like he's being honest, he could have taken your money and just done it I suppose, I hope that you learn to love them - I think they look great!! *for what it's worth Surgeons opinion 321562
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1588

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanne 12th December 2011, 7:16 pm

I'm sorry if it's not what you wanted to hear Surgeons opinion 571992

Kay's given you excellent advice, if it puts your mind at ease, perhaps it wouldn't hurt to see a few surgeons just to be sure.

My mom told me that when she had her lift, she went back to her PS because she didn't find them high enough. He told her he went with her natural measurements, and he couldn't go any higher than this without it looking odd. My PS told me he could only go so high with my uplift because of my measurements (similar to my mom). He's already clarified this with me during first consult, just to be sure I know what to expect. Perhaps, it's the same thing with you?

BTW I haven't seen you pics, I would love to see them please xxx
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnmids 12th December 2011, 7:46 pm

pm sent :)

sounds similar surgeon said he could only take me up 1cm ish so he felt not worth scaring for that little
dawnmids
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 12th December 2011, 7:47 pm

i agree with kay's advice also, but have the thought then whole way through that you have a cracking rack hun!!!! :thumbs:

xxxxx
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2138

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 12th December 2011, 8:02 pm

The girls are right hun, if your not happy then best to shop about and get some other p.s opinion's they may well say the same but its worth it just to put your mind at rest

xx
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3724

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal_Eyes 13th December 2011, 1:29 pm

Just wanted to send you big Hug and second what everyone else has said. If you're really unhappy then get some more opinions, sweet.

Love your avatar :) xx
Opal_Eyes
Opal_Eyes
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 664

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 13th December 2011, 5:37 pm

I would get a 2nd opinion, if they tell you the same as your current surgeon then fine you may have to learn to live with the result you have. However if they believe you would benefit from a lift with slightly bigger implants or something then you can use that info to go back to the hospital group and fight for a re op on the grounds that 2 seperate impartial surgeons believe you could have got a better result with an uplift. You may get a free or very discounted re op with a bit of ammo behind you. In a lot of clinics they fob people off to save their profit and you have to fight for what you deserve. It's just the way big businesses work. Money first and the patient comes 2nd.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 13th December 2011, 5:41 pm

Misf is right hun xx

Go get some other opinions and go from there xx
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by debsrich 13th December 2011, 6:05 pm

Hi
I would fight with THG to see another surgeon with them for a 2nd opinion- there are a couple of ps with them that are reconstructive surgeons, Inc mr hassan. It is true that they can only lift so much and depends upon the calculation of your height. Mr hassan did tell me it's possible to do a nipple lift under local anaesthetic-?!
I would def go for another opinion to put your mind at rest- either with THG or independently
X
debsrich
debsrich
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 614

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 13th December 2011, 8:02 pm

I went with Mr Michael Payne at THG, he's done a great job with my uplift and implants, i'd recommend him for an opinion on your boobies, i'd trust him with my life :thumbs:

xxxxxx
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2138

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnmids 13th December 2011, 9:35 pm

shall i go back to the hospital group for another surgeons opinion or do i go to a completely different hospital?
dawnmids
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnmids 13th December 2011, 9:40 pm

also isnt it hard to get another surgeon to go against another surgeon, say if i find a couple of surgeons that say i would benefit a uplift wouldnt i have to get something in writing to prove to the hospital group and would a surgeon usually be prepared to do that?one of the surgeons that are on here said i would benefit from a uplift
dawnmids
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by debsrich 13th December 2011, 9:55 pm

I don'tknow about proving from one surgeon to THG which is why i would stick to THG. Call HO and explain how upset, fed up, disappointed you are, and how you feel you were misled and not given full options prior to surgery, and now your PS is brushing you off. Say you want a second opinion from another surgeon at THG. Dig your heels in. Say you feel that your PS is fobbing you off. Even if you have to over-do it a bit then so bit it- you're not happy, and you want answers- so even if what your PS has told you is correct, you need a 2nd opinion on that so that you can accept it.
debsrich
debsrich
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 614

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next