Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New pics .. warning - not prettyy!!!

+5
Chrissy1361
vicky b
katyp
sweetpoison
VickixxxLola
9 posters

Go down

New pics .. warning - not prettyy!!! Empty New pics .. warning - not prettyy!!!

Post by VickixxxLola 22nd November 2011, 2:09 pm

Put a couple of pics up of my infected boobs and stitch absesses.. nt sure why... jus keep pics of everything incase i ever need them.. let me no if u wanna have a look xxx
VickixxxLola
VickixxxLola
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 75

Back to top Go down

New pics .. warning - not prettyy!!! Empty Re: New pics .. warning - not prettyy!!!

Post by sweetpoison 22nd November 2011, 2:16 pm

so sorry to hear about your infected boobs and stitch absesses!! How are you feeling though? any pain? how did your boobs get infected???

I would like to see the pics if you don't mind... would like to get a picture what could happen!

I hope you are ok though and send you some hugs and hope you are healing well!! New pics .. warning - not prettyy!!! 571992 x
sweetpoison
sweetpoison
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 201

Back to top Go down

New pics .. warning - not prettyy!!! Empty Re: New pics .. warning - not prettyy!!!

Post by katyp 22nd November 2011, 2:27 pm

Oh, bub Heart I hope you feel better soon, you look none too pleased in your avi... Hug

Just keep healthy and move around.... and the antibiotics and new blood flow from the revision will do all the work for you. Remember...blood flow gets the circulation pumping and thus heals quicker!! xxxx Hug
katyp
katyp
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 643

Back to top Go down

Post by VickixxxLola 22nd November 2011, 2:32 pm

I dont have antibiotics yet! they took swabs yesterday and if it comes back on thurs that its an infection growing then ill know.. anyone can see its an infection though theres pus oozing out of my boobs! :( Ill Pm pic details x
VickixxxLola
VickixxxLola
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by katyp 22nd November 2011, 2:36 pm

xxx Hug
katyp
katyp
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetpoison 22nd November 2011, 2:46 pm

thanks for sharing! I really feel sorry for you... it does look nasty on the bottom. but otherwise your boobs look lovely! I will keep my fingers crossed for it not to be an infection!!! New pics .. warning - not prettyy!!! 67188 and listen to katyp, she always has good adivses!! New pics .. warning - not prettyy!!! 184153 xxx
sweetpoison
sweetpoison
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by VickixxxLola 22nd November 2011, 2:52 pm

sweetpoison wrote:so sorry to hear about your infected boobs and stitch absesses!! How are you feeling though? any pain? how did your boobs get infected???

I would like to see the pics if you don't mind... would like to get a picture what could happen!

I hope you are ok though and send you some hugs and hope you are healing well!! New pics .. warning - not prettyy!!! 571992 x

Sorry missed the questions, yeah underneath are killing, and there just feeling really sore, i dont feel ill though so thats a good sign.. no idea how they got like it. wish i did!! :( xxxx
VickixxxLola
VickixxxLola
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetpoison 22nd November 2011, 2:57 pm

It really is a good sign you are not feeling ill! still will keep my fingers crossed though!! New pics .. warning - not prettyy!!! 48411
sweetpoison
sweetpoison
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by katyp 22nd November 2011, 3:07 pm

Honey we are all here for you!! Hug xxx Just keep them clean with fresh water, air dry them and try to eat clean/fresh foods. :thumbs: The antibiotics you will get will work better then, and faster if you just rest and let your body do it's thing. xxx Heart Just keep all other stuff but fresh water off them and let them breathe. You'll be fine...no stress! xxx group hug
katyp
katyp
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by vicky b 5th March 2012, 7:52 pm

Hi Vicky im due 2 go in for my uplift on 30th April,could i see pics of scars as not sure what 2 expect x
vicky b
vicky b
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrissy1361 5th March 2012, 8:07 pm

Hey honey sorry to hear about your boobies, but I'm sure they will heal fine. I had a messy one too and it is settling down now. I'd like to see the pics if ok and happy to share mine. xx
Chrissy1361
Chrissy1361
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 208

Back to top Go down

Post by susan999 5th March 2012, 8:47 pm

Hi hun sorry to hear that, any chance I could have a look to see what can happen. Thanks xxx
susan999
susan999
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by Loobs 6th March 2012, 2:19 pm

Hey, how are you feeling now? Im having a lolippo lift too...eek x
Loobs
Loobs
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 724

Back to top Go down

Post by Vixon 9th April 2012, 10:16 am

Hey Vicki, how are you feeling now, Are you all healed?
Would you mind sending me pics of what they were like then and now? Its good to know and understand what could happen to you from having an op, so would be really grateful..

I hope everything is ok now and you are 100% healed, I know it was a long time ago, your original post, but I am new to this site, so want to go into this with my eyes wide open.

thank you Vx
Vixon
Vixon
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 9th April 2012, 12:18 pm

Hey sweetie, sorry to hear of ur infection :( hope ur feeln okk? I would like to hav a nosy if thats ok?? Xxx
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down