Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pre warning children

+5
dawnmids
Pammie85
Lian
COOKIE
zthomas
9 posters

Go down

Pre warning children Empty Pre warning children

Post by zthomas 13th August 2012, 7:11 am

Hello ladies

Can the mummy's on here tell me if and how they told their children about the op. my 9 year old is obviously going to notice. Do I talk to her before,after,both?
zthomas
zthomas
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 279

Back to top Go down

Pre warning children Empty Re: Pre warning children

Post by COOKIE 13th August 2012, 7:23 am

If you think she's goin to be aware lovely, you'd be best having a chat with her now and explaining what will be happening in as simple terms as possible for her to understand. Seeing you in discomfort 'afterwards' may make her frightened if she's not prepared for it.

Kids have a way of dropping you in it though when you least want them to lol, so if you'd rather not tell your daughter about your forthcoming BA, then the excuse of having a bad back is a good one hun if you'd prefer to keep your BA secret, it will explain why you're stooped over and unable to give big cuddles for a while and if she does mention your boobs because your daughter at aged just 9 years won't know what a BA is, you could always say they look better now your back is fixed and brush off the topic and head back to your back. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Lian 13th August 2012, 7:33 am

I have a 15 year old, 8 year old (both boys) and 2 babies. I literally just told them, I debated it and founding could not come up with a decent way of doing it so I just said it one day while I was hoovering. I think I just said something like 'I'm having an operation to fix my boobs'
My 15 year old snorted and didn't want to talk about it. My 8 year old questioned me over time and said I didn't need to do it and was worried I would be in pain. I said that yes I would be in pain but that it was fine and I didn't mind because it was short term and that I did need to do it to make me happier.
He started to be fine with it when I explained I could go swimming with him once it was done (if you can find a benefit for them it will help). I also joked about sizes every now and again to try and normalise the situation.
I think the thing that finally put his mind at ease was showing him the rice boob so he could see I wouldn't end up with huge boobies.
It's a tricky one. I found no easy way so I just said it then fixed it along the way.
Lian
Lian
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 581

Back to top Go down

Post by Lian 13th August 2012, 7:36 am

With some of the other younger kids in my life I just told them I'd had an operation so the had to be careful around me/ hugging me etc and when they asked where I just pointed to my chest area in general so they knew where they couldn't touch. Most of the children in my life, younger and older, know and they have all carried on like nothing has happened.
Lian
Lian
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammie85 13th August 2012, 7:40 am

I haven't told the boys yet but I think I will try and talk about it with them at some point today seeing as its next Monday and they will be staying with thier dad for a week xx
Pammie85
Pammie85
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 808

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnmids 13th August 2012, 8:11 am

I have a 11 year old girl and a 12 year old boy and a 18 month old boy, i told the older 2, didnt bother me telling them to be honest :)
dawnmids
BJSF Addict

https://www.facebook.com/Dawn.T.Richards

Back to top Go down

Post by suzi73 13th August 2012, 8:57 am

hi ladies, i have a 6 year old daughter and two boys aged 8 and 13 years, i told all three but didnt make a huge deal out of it, i never told them why as i dont want my daughter to grow up thinking thats the norm and they have never questioned why! They stayed at my parents whilst i had my opp, when my new boobs had settled a bit i showed them YES even my 13 year old son, he was very curious and kept trying to look at the pics so i we sat him down and had a very good chat about it all and i asked if he wanted to see.
I do go topless on the beach when on holidays and walk to and throw from bedroom to bathroom topless so i feel it was the right thing to do.

It will be 6 months tomorrow and everything is good, the kids dont take any notice of my boobs its like ive always had them! Pre warning children 4239681551
suzi73
suzi73
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 562

Back to top Go down

Post by 5stonedown 13th August 2012, 12:34 pm

Its so hard to know what to say. My daughter is 7 and I am having an uplift and implants so the scarring will be worse. I lost 5 stone and I think I am going to explain to her that because Mummy was unhealthy she had to lose weight so better her life but she now needs an operation to make her boobies look better cos they look poorly from the damage she did to them by being unhealthy. I always try to make sure my daughter understands that being overweight doesnt just make you look undesirable but its really unhealthy and leads to all sorts of problems. I dont want her to obsess over weight and its a fine line to tread but I think its important for kids to understand that overeating and sitting on the sofa all day isnt a good thing and that even if you lose the weight after (which isnt easy at all) you still pay the price for being fat.
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

Pre warning children Empty pre warning children

Post by fifi76 13th August 2012, 12:53 pm

Hiya.....

I have 5 children 9,7,6,4,2 and to be honest we just told them...they needed to be aware that they could not jump on me and i could'nt lift them and why....They have been the most amazing children since having it done. My eldest hoovers for me they tidy for me they have have been just fantastic.... Cheerleader
The eldest 3 found it very amusing tho....and giggled at first... but to honest they have now just got used to it ......
It is also slighty obvious that ive had it done seems i had none now i have hooters....not to overly bothered who know's im very proud of my boobies and how they look..... Flash

Hope this helps a bit

Hug
fifi76
fifi76
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 228

Back to top Go down

Post by Meemoo 13th August 2012, 1:07 pm

Hi,

I have an 8yr boy and a 12 month baby. I didn't see any reason to tell my son - I simply told him that I had hurt my back and couldn't lift or cuddle properly until it was better. He accepted this and everything was just fine.

You know your children best - but maybe you just don't need to tell them.

xx
Meemoo
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 119

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down