Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

14 months on from lift and implants

+3
butterfly7713
debsrich
vicki
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

14 months on from lift and implants - Page 2 Empty Re: 14 months on from lift and implants

Post by roxanne 11th December 2011, 11:24 am

I'm curious, did you both try the implant sizes on in your consults? You both gained quite a bit in size! Like, I said, I fit in a 32c, with 210cc implants snuggly in 32d, ps said I may even be a 32dd. I won't lose size because they're overs, and he wants to take away as little as possible during my lift it's really about reshaping. Plus if he he wants to order in 180cc in case he doesn't think the 210cc are a good fit on the day of surgery.

So you both got low profile. Ps was going to recommend mods, when I told him I wanted natural slope, no upper roundness he changed his mind to low. I'll talk to him on Friday.

My impression was that it's just as expensive if not more to remove the implants, as you have to also retighten and lift the natural breast.
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

14 months on from lift and implants - Page 2 Empty Re: 14 months on from lift and implants

Post by gemari 11th December 2011, 11:53 am

I tried on the implant sizers and my PS said I should get a good D based on the bra size which I was wearing at the time which was wrong. I also think that they tell you a smaller size than they expect so that your not disappointed. My boobs are quite wide and I told him that I wanted them to look natural so he said low profile CUI which have the same dimensions as the natrelle mods. I wanted a DD or an E but I wanted the uplift more than anything. Now I look about a DD, E so I'm very happy.
I'm not sure about the cost of taking out the implants. I went to HMG wanting implants and not thinking about a lift so there was really no decision for me. Whereas you and Kay went for an uplift with the option of implants xx
gemari
gemari
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 205

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 11th December 2011, 1:04 pm

I wasn't even shown an implant let alone able to try one xx

My PS was appalling xx
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 11th December 2011, 1:26 pm

The PS who did this correction said that sometimes you can fit the same implant with two girls of similar stats and they will be completely different resulting sizes xx shrug

Out of the 3 PS's I saw none of them were able to explain how such a small implant had given such a big size shrug
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by gemari 11th December 2011, 3:04 pm

I found the memory card dance wish I could take good pics. My boobs look better in real life lol feel free to take a look xx
gemari
gemari
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 205

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanne 12th December 2011, 10:50 am

They're dropping really well, and looking really natural! 14 months on from lift and implants - Page 2 184153

I wonder if I would get really natural and lovely results like you if I went for the low profiles too. I'm concerned since I'd be getting small implants than you they'd just look like pec mucles instead, and trust me I've got plenty of pecs already! I suppose since they're overs they tend to project more than lows with unders if that makes any sense. Anyhow, the lowest Nagor Impleo profile (mod) is comparible to the Natrelle mod-plus, not mod, so I think I'm worrying for nothing.
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vicki 12th December 2011, 10:40 pm

roxanne, dont be daft, the whole reason i posted it was to inform and give my view, if what comes out of it is a good discussion and people sorting through issues then that is great! 14 months on from lift and implants - Page 2 923101 i hope you make the right decision and at the end of the day, although it may cost more you could always have them removed at some point, or put in! its not a decision that you have to live with forever. personally i just wish mine had stayed really high thats all. i love the upper volume look!
vicki
vicki
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanne 13th December 2011, 9:36 am

Hi vicki 14 months on from lift and implants - Page 2 399357
I guess it really does come down to individual preference. To me I don't associate sag with lack of upper volume, to me it's about the nipple placement :)
Think about though vicki, you would have even less upper volume if you'd only had an uplift. You may not have as much upper volume as you would have wanted, but you surely have more with implants! xxx
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vicki 18th December 2011, 6:45 pm

thats true roxanne !
vicki
vicki
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2