Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

C-section, similar pain to lift/lift & implants??

5 posters

Go down

C-section, similar pain to lift/lift & implants?? Empty C-section, similar pain to lift/lift & implants??

Post by Rach26 27th July 2011, 6:49 pm

Hi ladies

Having read on another thread about similarities in pain I just wanted to ask this -

How does the pain from a c-section compare to the pain of a lift or lift with implants?

I am having a lollipop lift in 19 days (providing my friend can sort out the money, been having problems with his bank as some of you will know), but am having my implants separately in January.

I've had 3 c-sections, all emergencies, so I'm not a stranger to post-op pain from major surgery. But I was wondering how the pain compares to a lift.

Any replies much appreciated xx
Rach26
Rach26
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1316

http://markowenunofficial.forum-motion.com/

Back to top Go down

C-section, similar pain to lift/lift & implants?? Empty Re: C-section, similar pain to lift/lift & implants??

Post by bollydolly 27th July 2011, 7:48 pm

Wish I could help Rach but I've not had any babies yet. I found it all bearable but tramadol and high pain threshold probably helped lots ! Would imagine your experience will set you up well for your 2 ops tho xx
bollydolly
bollydolly
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 84

Back to top Go down

C-section, similar pain to lift/lift & implants?? Empty Re: C-section, similar pain to lift/lift & implants??

Post by Emme-Kate 27th July 2011, 8:02 pm

I had a lot done at once.I had BL/BA/Lipo.I really had no pain at all.It was more of tingles and small aches every now and then.I took pain meds the first few nights because I just couldn't fall alseep on my back (I'm a tummy sleeper) and it helped me to pass out.But after that I didn't take anything.I had natural child birth so I can't relate to the pain from a C-Section.I'd just take my pain meds on schedule the first few days.That way your sure to be able to get the rest you will need if your not sure of your pain tolerence.
Emme-Kate
Emme-Kate
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 849

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach26 27th July 2011, 10:38 pm

Emme-kate I do have quite a high pain threshold. But unfortunately I have a high tolerance to almost all drugs too. I always need more sedative/anesthetic than they reckon I should have for my height and weight. And I have chronic back pain which started 5 years ago when I had my first c-section and I've so far gone through paracetamol, co-codamol 8/500, and co-codamol 30/500 and am now on a mix of paracetamol and tramadol and diclofenac!!! And I still have quite a bit of pain from my back. Some days I find I have to take ibuprofen as well when it is really bad.

Which is partly why I'm worried about the post op pain, in case the drugs I'm already on don't ease it x
Rach26
Rach26
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Emme-Kate 28th July 2011, 3:30 am

I'm so sorry about your back.That does sound painful! Do you think you they will be able to find something that will work for you?Also,did you have a spinal shot when you had your c-section?My sister in law had 2 c-sections with spinal shots to numb her and she still has bad back trouble and her children are now college age.She goes to the doctor for it and it helps but she never gets 100% relief.Just knowing the pain she has,I also feel so bad for you!They never said her pain was from the spinal but I we just can't help but wonder if it did effect her because it started right after that.
Emme-Kate
Emme-Kate
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by PoppyBee 28th July 2011, 6:58 am

Honey i had a natural birth and a c sect and i just had my anchor lift/implants yeaterday. I swear to you this is NOWHERE near as bad as either! It's not even on the same scale! I only had my section 3 months ago so i remember that pain well. I'm sat here smug as you like at how little pain im in and i 'd say my pain threshold is only so so xxxx
PoppyBee
PoppyBee
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 159

Back to top Go down

Post by PoppyBee 28th July 2011, 7:02 am

Oh and im a chronic pin sufferer too, i take morphine tablets and oral solution along with gabapentin and co codamol 30/50 daily so i think im a good person for you to have an opinion from! Xxx
PoppyBee
PoppyBee
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PoppyBee 28th July 2011, 7:04 am

That should have said pain! :doh:
PoppyBee
PoppyBee
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach26 28th July 2011, 7:41 am

Thanks poppy!! Its good to know it isn't too bad!

Emme-kate yes I did have spinal anesthetic. I had spd in my hips during pregnancy but my back was fine and it was my third child and had had no back problems during any of the pregnancies. But I had back pain as soon as my body got feeling back after the anesthetic so I'm convinced it is partly due to the spinal anesthetic.

Also my mum has degenerative arthritis of the spine and has had since a back to back labour and birth with me (natural with no anesthetic, but my back was against hers which can cause damage). My pain is in exactly the same place as hers. She had x-rays and ct scans and nothing showed up and eventually an mri showed the problem - 19 years after the pain first started for her! I don't really want to go that long with no diagnosis but I've had x-rays which didn't show anything so my gp just stuck me on pills to control the pain instead of sending me for more tests!!
Rach26
Rach26
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by xxjoxx 1st August 2011, 1:38 pm

I had a lollipop lift with 320 unders 5 months ago..i'v also had a C-Section...out of the two i found my uplift more painful - i don't regret it though, just wish i'd done it sooner xx
xxjoxx
xxjoxx
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Emme-Kate 1st August 2011, 4:41 pm

I agree with you,getting a lift makes the boobs look awesome!Did you use anything on your incisions to help fade them?Mine are fading nicely with just aquaphore.I keep thinking about getting the silicone sheets but haven't tried them yet.
Emme-Kate
Emme-Kate
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down