Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post op bra for lift and implants?

3 posters

Go down

Post op bra for lift and implants? Empty Post op bra for lift and implants?

Post by _wildflower_ 21st April 2015, 12:02 pm

I am getting an enlargement with a benelli /doughnut lift.

I am just looking for post op comfy bras. Should I get different sizes to accommodate for swelling?

If anyone has experience/advice to share that would be so helpful to me

Thanks! xo
_wildflower_
_wildflower_
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 231

Back to top Go down

Post op bra for lift and implants? Empty Re: Post op bra for lift and implants?

Post by mirren001 21st April 2015, 12:19 pm

Everyone's surgeon has different aftercare & will be able to tell you what type of bra they would advise you to wear post op.

Some recommend  a high impact sports bra ,others soft comfort type bra & some have been known to recommended being  braless, it just depends on what surgeon advises specific to you.

There are a few favourites here, you may initially only need a couple of bras , one to wear whilst other is in the wash.

Some like the front fastening bras such as the Macom or M&S Front fastener, and some prefer a back fastener such as the Triumph Tiaction Extreme, the Shock Absorber and the pack of two bargain high impact bras from M&S are getting rave reviews,the cheapest of the lot at only £29 for a pack of two, seems to be getting the best reviews here for both quality and comfort. With a back fastener you can also purchase bra extenders incase you have a lot of swelling.

If you choose the Macom you only need a back size to measure which bra you'll need. This will accomodate any cup size at all. If you also type "MyBreast" into the promo code you'll get 15% off

A little tip for front fasteners,It would always be best to invest in a back fastener also. You can't  predict how much swelling we'll have post-op and for those that have a lot of swelling the front fasteners are just no good at all. The back fasteners however can be used with bra extenders and therefore you can adjust your bra using these to get the most comfortable fit for yourself.
XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahlou222 21st April 2015, 12:44 pm

Ahhhh I just googled this lift now - god knows what the IT guy will think of work if he sees my history!! Smike

My surgeon said soft cup or no bra, so I wore the macom to begin with, then the Royce! I slept in the M&S twin pack bras which are a bargain! - now I wear the Freya soft cup during the day and have done since 4-5 weeks xx
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1349

Back to top Go down

Post by _wildflower_ 21st April 2015, 12:48 pm

yeah the lift is good! and the scarring minimal I have seen before and afters by my surgeon and she is incredibly neat and because the scar is around the nipple its barely noticeable!

thanks for the advice :D
_wildflower_
_wildflower_
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 231

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahlou222 21st April 2015, 4:36 pm

So good when you can see the surgeons work :)
Sounds as if you are very happy with her, very happy for you :) xx
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1349

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down