Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are my boobies going to get lots smaller ??

+8
catemerson
Mia
MsTeews
hotcaz
em_stevo
natalia
nads
bridey2009
12 posters

Go down

Are my boobies going to get lots smaller ?? Empty Are my boobies going to get lots smaller ??

Post by bridey2009 9th May 2009, 8:20 pm

Hello ladies,

I am new to this site and hoping you can help me. I had 410 unders from a 34a 8 days ago..I'm currently wearing a 34d sports bra but I have no idea whether I have swelling so are they likely to shrink :sad: ?? I wish I could have gone bigger but the surgeon said that was the biggest he could fit.

Thank you!

G xx

PS: can someone please tell me how you get your lovely avatar pics and the tickers :) ??
bridey2009
bridey2009
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 11

Back to top Go down

Are my boobies going to get lots smaller ?? Empty Re: Are my boobies going to get lots smaller ??

Post by nads 9th May 2009, 8:23 pm

Welcome to the site, here's the FAQs for ticker info:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

With 410s im sure you will measure bigger after you fill out, at 8 days your muscles are holding down the implants so after you heal and they relax the implant will come to its normal size (or fluff), its very early days and unders take a lot of patience to see the final result so hang in there x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Are my boobies going to get lots smaller ?? Empty Re: Are my boobies going to get lots smaller ??

Post by natalia 9th May 2009, 8:24 pm

hi hun welcome to the site i had 410 im now a 32f/ff so i can imagine they will fluff and get bigger
xx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by bridey2009 9th May 2009, 8:28 pm

Ooh thank you that has made me feel better :lol: ...and thank you for your quick responses. I don't know anyone who has had a ba so it's so useful speaking to people who are in the same position.

G xx
bridey2009
bridey2009
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by em_stevo 10th May 2009, 1:24 pm

Im sure once your boobs settle fully and your muscles start to relax they will fluff (as unders normally do). Be patient hun and good luck, im sure they'll look fantastic, xxxx
em_stevo
em_stevo
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1654

Back to top Go down

Post by bridey2009 10th May 2009, 6:23 pm

I know I think that's it...I'm so impatient :lol: !

G xx
bridey2009
bridey2009
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hotcaz 10th May 2009, 6:32 pm

i had 260cc overs 5 weeks ago and i was worried about the same thing, but i def dont think theyve got any smaller even thou all my swelling has gone, my sports bras fit me exactly the same now as they did after my op xx
hotcaz
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1848

Back to top Go down

Post by MsTeews 11th May 2009, 9:41 am

Hi I had 410 mhp unders and was a small 34c to begin with. I'm about 6 weeks post op and they've probably gone down about 10% since the 1st day of surgery.

I have days though when they look bigger and days when they look smaller Rolling Eyes , I'm hoping they fluff out a bit more in the next few weeks and go a little bit bigger xx
MsTeews
MsTeews
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 731

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 11th May 2009, 9:54 am

Hello!! and congratulations!! It is early days for you yet. I dont think I got smaller, the swelling goes and then your muscles relax and enable the implant to find it's resting place. You then begin to soften and settle into the end result over a few months but by around 6 weeks normally girls feel a great improvement, often bigger. Happy healing Flash xx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by catemerson 11th May 2009, 9:57 am

I'm worried mine are going to get smaller too.... I really wanted to end up a C, and I am at the moment, but not really sure how much swelling I have or anything... confusing! Fingers crossed anyway :)
catemerson
catemerson
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by mxbabe_69 11th May 2009, 10:41 am

hi hun welcome to the site i am not 2 sure about this question as i havent had mine done yet.not long now thought.so u had mr khan at the heath?thats who im having.u dont mind if i look at ur pics if youve got any do u?x
mxbabe_69
mxbabe_69
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 284

Back to top Go down

Post by stef 11th May 2009, 10:49 am

Even though you are in a 34d sports bra I bet you measure a hell of alot bigger in normal bra's. I was 32b (sometimes 34a) and I had 340cc overs and I'm 32dd/e, so you prob wont go smaller than 34d x
stef
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 1059

Back to top Go down

Post by littlemisstiny1 11th May 2009, 12:52 pm

Hi - the avatars are on meez.com but it took me ages to figure it out (had to ask computer-literate hubby to do it in the end!) nads / Roxychick will help with any technical questions i think
littlemisstiny1
littlemisstiny1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 523

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeBarbie 11th May 2009, 5:17 pm

You will still have swelling to go down so they may not look as big as the swelling goes down but they'll still look good x
BlondeBarbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1849

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down