Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

nipples too high?

+3
kay
nikitaw86
donna dj
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

nipples too high? - Page 2 Empty Re: nipples too high?

Post by butterfly7713 18th May 2012, 7:43 pm

Hi hun,

I replied to you a little while ago when I was waiting to see my ps as I was suffering with the same problem as you. I am now booked for my revision surgery on the 13th August and whilst I am nervous about the surgery I can't wait to get the problem fixed. It's been driving me crazy constantly worrying if my nipples are on show and I hate how they look out of a bra now to.

Just wanted to say I hope it all gets sorted for you and hopefully when you do get a revision surgery date you will have something to look forward to. I know for me just having a date set meant there was a light at the end of the tunnel. I knew my booby journey wasn't going to be a walk in the park but it has felt like the longest year and a half of my life! Good luck hun xx
butterfly7713
butterfly7713
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 631

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 18th May 2012, 7:49 pm

nipples too high? - Page 2 571992 for you Butterfly. It's good to read you're getting your revision surgery done, sounds like you've had a rough ride babe. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by donna dj 18th May 2012, 8:04 pm

thanks girls for all your comments. i really appreciate that other people have a similar problem and i'm not alone.

butterfuly, i think i remember you saying that your nipples are at the 3rd point on your bra, that's prob the same as me. In a mirror, i just feel like a freak. even my husband said he rathered them as they were before surgery (droopy!) not good.

i'll wait now til i see him again but i think it's more and more likely that i'll need surgery? nipples too high? - Page 2 221105

the shape of my boobs are lovely to tell the truth, maybe as crystal says it is the shape of my boobs but the nipple is still way too high.

cheers again girls.

nipples too high? - Page 2 571992
donna dj
donna dj
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly7713 18th May 2012, 8:11 pm

Thanks Cookie xxx.

Donna, thats exactly what I say I to my Husband - I feel like a freak! I have gone from skipping on my boobs to chin hugging them Shocked lol. All the best xx
butterfly7713
butterfly7713
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 631

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2