Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ba moved from nov 3rd to 28th october!! yey

+2
mistyhoney
g_unit86
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

ba moved from nov 3rd to 28th october!! yey - Page 2 Empty Re: ba moved from nov 3rd to 28th october!! yey

Post by mistyhoney 18th October 2011, 6:22 am

yes they certainly are little monkeys!! lol my eldest is actually really good and so well behaved, doesn't need telling twice so would've been fine here actually but the youngest is so clingy lol he climbs up my legs constantly trying to get picked up, they're so different lol!

geez i just noticed, this time next wk i'll almost be at the hospital Shocked lol x
mistyhoney
mistyhoney
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 344

Back to top Go down

ba moved from nov 3rd to 28th october!! yey - Page 2 Empty Re: ba moved from nov 3rd to 28th october!! yey

Post by g_unit86 18th October 2011, 11:40 am

aw my mum was a childminder for years so i knoew what we ones are like. Not long now at all! What size u think ul be after? X
g_unit86
g_unit86
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 63

Back to top Go down

Post by mistyhoney 18th October 2011, 12:01 pm

just hoping im a full C ....obv i'll end up greedy and wanting to be a D once its done Rolling Eyes lol

what about you?
mistyhoney
mistyhoney
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by g_unit86 18th October 2011, 12:26 pm

Well surgeon told me to take in a d cup do id be happy with that. Got some questions to ask him tho cause im getting 270 moderate profile unders and i didnt think that would take me to. D. Just have to ask him in the morning if op. The more you think of it the more greedy u get. I started off wanting to be a full b/c lol xx
g_unit86
g_unit86
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mistyhoney 18th October 2011, 1:02 pm

lol well the more i've read on here the more im thinking i'll be edging on a D cup especially with mine being overs ba moved from nov 3rd to 28th october!! yey - Page 2 267328 he told me to take in a 34 C sports bra though... lol ahh i dont mind!!
mistyhoney
mistyhoney
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by g_unit86 18th October 2011, 3:12 pm

Ive just bought 34 c and d and what ever one i dont need il take back. Pretty sure they. Change shape loads whike they are dropping and changing shape. Im working tomoz hope it will take my mind off it and the next week will fly in! Xx.
g_unit86
g_unit86
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by g_unit86 25th October 2011, 1:00 pm

Hey mrs good luck tomoz, xxxx keep me posted on how u get on :)
g_unit86
g_unit86
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by katyp 25th October 2011, 1:07 pm

Good luck for the 28th babe, count down is on... yahoo
katyp
katyp
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 643

Back to top Go down

Post by g_unit86 25th October 2011, 1:37 pm

Thanks mrs that week flew in :) make sure u keep me posted how u get on x i
g_unit86
g_unit86
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alymomma 25th October 2011, 2:52 pm

omg, how exciting and how lucky you got! i would be dying if i had to wait that long! good luck and congrats girl!!! :)
alymomma
alymomma
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 307

Back to top Go down

Post by g_unit86 25th October 2011, 3:07 pm

Thanks hopefully it will go well !! No trouble lol 2 whole days still to wait. Alymomma how did u find the unders? X
g_unit86
g_unit86
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alymomma 25th October 2011, 4:49 pm

Hey g_unit (like your name ;) )...

I'm finding the unders pretty good the more my boobs soften up and drop...I cannot feel the implant whatsoever. As most ladies will agree on here, the unders are and do take a little longer to drop, soften and fluff than do overs. I'm only like 37 days post-op so I know I have a little longer to go. Overall, I'm very pleased with the placement of them but just can't wait for them to drop and soften a bit more so that I can push these puppies up and have some cleavage. They're still a bit firm on the sides...unlike some of my girlfriends that have saline unders, I can feel those when they guide my hand...with mine, I or they can't feel a thing. My PS advised me to get the unders because when the healing period is over, they'd look and feel more natural than saline ones would (in his opinion). Since he is the pro, I went with what he thought and haven't regretted it since! :)
alymomma
alymomma
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by alymomma 25th October 2011, 4:50 pm

Ok scratch that...42 days post-op looking at my ticker there... :) hoping that by 3 months everything will be awesome, perfect and more in place than they are now :)
alymomma
alymomma
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by g_unit86 25th October 2011, 7:32 pm

well alymomma no pain no gain i suppose! i think unders will be best for me to ! just not looking forward to the pain lol hoping as my implants arent that big 270cc it wont be as bad :@ but who knows. my surgeon never gave me any choice really just between 240-270 and im getting meduim profile that should take me from a 34a to 34d :) were u off work long ? xx
g_unit86
g_unit86
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alymomma 25th October 2011, 7:54 pm

definitely...no pain, no gain. the hoops we are willing to jump through for beautiful boobies eh? :) i had the choice between 350CC and 400CC and chose 400 as I couldn't really tell the difference in size between 350 and 400...I just knew they'd shrink a little after healing, so I opted for the larger size, plus I got high profile...I'm telling you, after breastfeeding two kids, my boobs deflated like two balloons lol. I was around a 34a and am measuring around a 34d right now.

I took a week straight off from work. I had the BA done on Tuesday, September 13, and was back to work the following Monday. For me, the pain was bearable as I had the pain meds, and even now, I have no pain whatsoever for them being unders, I can hardly tell they're there when I move, nor can I feel them when I squeeze my boobs (most people say unders take longer to heal...well, I think they take longer to drop and fluff) :) I was a little sore when I returned, but nothing compared to how I was when I was released from the surgery center.
alymomma
alymomma
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by g_unit86 25th October 2011, 10:43 pm

Aw its great hearing from someone whos been in!! Im trying not to panic cause i know itl all be fine. Although they might be more painful, id rather deal with it and be more natural :) just want in to be fri already.... its the waiting that kills you!!!! Just bought dvds so just guna chill the whole week after and iv just finished my job so nothing to rush back to. Your kids are absolutely gorgous :) x
g_unit86
g_unit86
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2