Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ba moved from nov 3rd to 28th october!! yey

+2
mistyhoney
g_unit86
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

ba moved from nov 3rd to 28th october!! yey Empty ba moved from nov 3rd to 28th october!! yey

Post by g_unit86 14th October 2011, 3:27 pm

so i get a call from the hospital today theres no anethitist on the 3rd so they said i can go in on the 28th whoo hoo only 14 days from today ! xx
g_unit86
g_unit86
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 63

Back to top Go down

ba moved from nov 3rd to 28th october!! yey Empty Re: ba moved from nov 3rd to 28th october!! yey

Post by mistyhoney 14th October 2011, 9:24 pm

woohoo! great news just 3 days after me now ba moved from nov 3rd to 28th october!! yey 899188 the days are going really quickly now, i actually have loads on untill my BA... just hope i remember to get my bag all packed lol!

Misty x
mistyhoney
mistyhoney
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 344

Back to top Go down

ba moved from nov 3rd to 28th october!! yey Empty Re: ba moved from nov 3rd to 28th october!! yey

Post by nikitaw86 14th October 2011, 9:59 pm

yaya congrats hun and good luck xx
nikitaw86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1685

Back to top Go down

Post by g_unit86 15th October 2011, 4:16 pm

aw you defo wont forget!! mine is packed already lol well not quite but ive got everything i need!!! you nervous misty? xx
g_unit86
g_unit86
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mistyhoney 16th October 2011, 4:58 pm

getting a wee bit nervous.... lol ahhh oh man i just remembered i was supposed to pick up my sisters hospital bag to use when i saw her today!!!! ba moved from nov 3rd to 28th october!! yey 869500 oh well, still got a week to get it anyways!

what have you all packed??? i bought 2 sport bras from matalan the other day, a black and a white one in 34 C...only £4 each lol! x
mistyhoney
mistyhoney
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by g_unit86 16th October 2011, 6:36 pm

Hey just bougt few button up tops today and elasticated joggies. Strepsils cause apparently ur throats sore after the anasthetic and vaseline. Bought a macom bra and a sports one from marks. Ice pacs and new jammies and slippers and some new dvds lol went a we bit mental :) but wana make sure im comfy.... oh and a v pillow lol i havent seen the matalan 1s are they nice? xx
g_unit86
g_unit86
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mistyhoney 16th October 2011, 7:00 pm

lol i'll prob be the same come next weekend, making sure i have nice new jammies just for this one day operation lol!!

The sports bras are actually quite nice! nice and plain, not too fancy lol they'll do for a few days atleast untill i se just what size im actually going to need! x
mistyhoney
mistyhoney
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by g_unit86 16th October 2011, 7:46 pm

I know thats the thing its so hard to guess. I might pop down tomoz have a we look at matlan. The macom ones quite good cause its just ur band size then it stretches to whatever cup you are. What hospital are u at ? X
g_unit86
g_unit86
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mistyhoney 16th October 2011, 7:49 pm

im at st.johns in livingston, well over an hour away so hoping my hubby can stay pretty much allday to save him coming back and forth! we have friends in bathgate so he could stay over there if im kept in over night atleast!

are u morning or afternoon op? xx
mistyhoney
mistyhoney
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by g_unit86 16th October 2011, 8:51 pm

Hey not sure yet as my date changed so will hopefully get my new letter tomoz. My mum had taken days off and now she cant swap them for the new date :( my dads guna take me in then hopefully someone will come see me.later lol im sure they will let him stay in ur room. Take it ur over night to? X
g_unit86
g_unit86
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mistyhoney 16th October 2011, 8:56 pm

well when i went for my pre op the nurse asked me if i was in overnight but no one had ever said to me so she just said i should pack a bag just incase, i hope im first on the list and if all goes well could maby get home that night but suppose its best to be prepared!

geez its quite scary how quick all this is happening now!!! Shocked
mistyhoney
mistyhoney
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by g_unit86 16th October 2011, 9:30 pm

I know but ive been waiting for 5 years and it cant come quick enough. Feel like this last two weeks everyday is dragging in. Ur admission letter should telll u if ur morning or night. If they say dont eat after midnight the night before then ur morning if it says u can eat till 7am then ur afternoon x
g_unit86
g_unit86
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mistyhoney 17th October 2011, 7:19 am

yeh ive to be up there for 8am so know im first thing just hoping everything goes great and maby be out that night hehe!

so are you just getting a standard breast enlargement too then? x
mistyhoney
mistyhoney
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by g_unit86 17th October 2011, 10:06 am

Yea the surgeon said iv git under developed breast tissue, so im totally flat. Not really thought about the pain of unders cause ive wanted it so bad. What size are u getting? Xx
g_unit86
g_unit86
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mistyhoney 17th October 2011, 10:13 am

hiya! ive got some breast tissue just hardly any so im getting 300-3500cc overs, so pleased im getting overs to be honest even though my surgeon said there's not much difference in recovery time ect.

He did say if i didn't want to see my implant atall then unders would be best but truthfully i don't mind if i can see/ feel a bit of it just aslong as they're a good size and i can wear swimsuits and dresses lol!! x
mistyhoney
mistyhoney
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by g_unit86 17th October 2011, 10:34 am

My surgeon didnt really give me much choice just said unders and about 270 whi h should take me to a full C or D :) du go in on the 25th? just found some pretty post bras on asdas website 6 pounds once u find out ur size x cant wait to buy new clothes :)
g_unit86
g_unit86
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mistyhoney 17th October 2011, 11:34 am

oh i'll have a wee look at those too then i think! yeh im in on the 25th....8 days to go! i actually had a look through my diary to see if im working this week (i work as relief support worker sojust do shifts whenever really) and got a fright when i realised just how close next tuesday is Shocked lol
mistyhoney
mistyhoney
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by g_unit86 17th October 2011, 11:47 am

i wish it was tommorrow! everyday feels like its dragging in for me. im off work just now so lazing about isnt helping lol are you working again before next week? prob take yoiur mind off it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

thats the link for the asda ones i thought they were quite pretty compared to the sports ones and they are sturdy to.

xx
g_unit86
g_unit86
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by StirCrazy 17th October 2011, 12:17 pm

Congrats on the wonderful news hun. Now you have to try and keep sane for the next two weeks.lol
StirCrazy
StirCrazy
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by mistyhoney 17th October 2011, 12:36 pm

aw yeh they are alot nicer than some of the ones i saw!

Im just working 3 hrs on friday and a full shift on sunday so not much atall thank goodness, i work for ann summers too but one of my parties cancelled for this weekend so again atleast i dont have to think about organising saturday night now lol....only im going to have to find alot of outside orders untill im able to get out to my parties again! x
mistyhoney
mistyhoney
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by g_unit86 17th October 2011, 12:40 pm

aw yours look great is that you in normal bras now? everyday im buying something new just to make it feel closer lol its was dvds today ordered two bras lol how did you fidn the BA? x

and misty at least that might keep you busy! now at your parties you can try stuff on to ba moved from nov 3rd to 28th october!! yey 923101 and buy more lol
g_unit86
g_unit86
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mistyhoney 17th October 2011, 2:46 pm

haha yeh i can actually put my discount to good use ba moved from nov 3rd to 28th october!! yey 184153 ba moved from nov 3rd to 28th october!! yey 557141

Just finalised with hubbys mum for having my 2 boys, so glad its all sorted now and i know i dont have to worry about it! she's going to have them from Monday through to Wed or Thursday depending on how im doing, gonna miss them loads but suppose i'll get some peace and quiet hehe! x
mistyhoney
mistyhoney
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by g_unit86 17th October 2011, 3:32 pm

Yeah you'll defo need time to recover!! U got plenty of dvds in? Asda are delling off alot for 3 pounds so i bought a few to keep me busy! How old are ur boys? Are they young? X
g_unit86
g_unit86
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mistyhoney 17th October 2011, 7:33 pm

ah good idea although hubby will prob love it that he can sit and play his xbox in peace haha!! our eldest is 3 on the 9th Nov and the youngest just turned 1 in August! do you have any kids? xx
mistyhoney
mistyhoney
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by g_unit86 17th October 2011, 9:20 pm

No none..... just aswell you have someone to take them, that would be hard!! Work lol little monkies at that age lol x
g_unit86
g_unit86
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next