Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

anyone else going with transform on July 28th??

+2
misf1
goodgirluk
6 posters

Go down

anyone else going with transform on July 28th?? Empty anyone else going with transform on July 28th??

Post by goodgirluk 20th July 2009, 5:38 pm

hey ladies!!!

so im all booked in, and counting the days, hours, minutes, and seconds!!! seriously cant wait!!!

i hope that 410 overs are enough to make me atleast a D/DD though!! (look that size not measure it!!) - its the biggest offer my surgeon gave me! im 5'9" size 8/10 and weight 9 to 9 1/2 stone depending on if im dieting or splurging!!!!

anyway...... thats not the point!!!

i was wondering if anyone else here is booked for their BA with Transform at their london hospital (the new one) on july 28th?? thats where and when im getting mine done - and wondered if anyone else was going to be there???

would love a boobies partner if theres one out there!!!

thanks xx
goodgirluk
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 60

Back to top Go down

anyone else going with transform on July 28th?? Empty Re: anyone else going with transform on July 28th??

Post by misf1 20th July 2009, 7:48 pm

Sorry hun I'm post op, just wanted to wish you luck with your op. I went with transform and am very pleased. I had 410cc/g overs and measure a 32F from a 32A. I look a D/DD in clothes. I'm sure you will get to look a D/DD with 410's.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

anyone else going with transform on July 28th?? Empty Re: anyone else going with transform on July 28th??

Post by lucyp 20th July 2009, 7:56 pm

oh is that the new abbey river hospital??? you will have to let me know what its like as apparently its brand new and only been open a few months. I'm worried its gonna be hard to find and that we will get lost and miss the op haha! :pale: xx
lucyp
lucyp
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 80

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 21st July 2009, 2:57 pm

Sounds nice lovely, I was at the Abbey Heath, and it was a good place, clean and tidy! bed was comfy too.

You'll have to let us know how you get on!

xx
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by goodgirluk 21st July 2009, 3:18 pm

i will let you know what its like!!! i put the address in the AA route planner and it looks like its just off the M4 so hopefully i wont get lost!!!! cant wait - ill fill you all in on what its like when i get back!!!! xx
goodgirluk
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shelleymm 21st July 2009, 5:41 pm

Hi hun

Im in the new transform hospital on sat 25th, day case, so if i feel up to it will post details about the location etc on the sunday 26th, directions seem pretty straight forward (according to my husband who is driving lol)

Good luck for 28th hun Hug

Shelley xx
shelleymm
shelleymm
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 189

Back to top Go down

Post by shelleymm 21st July 2009, 5:43 pm

OMG 4 days!!!!! lol

My stomach has just done somersaults!!! Shocked :pale: Cheerleader
shelleymm
shelleymm
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by goodgirluk 21st July 2009, 6:16 pm

so exciting!!!!! if you are feeling up to it - would love feedback shelleymm....
good luck!! xx
goodgirluk
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by goodgirluk 23rd July 2009, 11:45 am

not long now shelleymm!!!! good luck!!! im so excited for you!!!!! tuesday still seems forever and a day away!!!! Cheerleader
goodgirluk
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by stef 23rd July 2009, 3:27 pm

Good luck not long left now Cheerleader
stef
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 1059

Back to top Go down

Post by shelleymm 24th July 2009, 5:13 pm

im up tomorrow!!!! will keep you all posted xx
shelleymm
shelleymm
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shelleymm 26th July 2009, 3:43 am

Well, Im back and in the boobie club! yey! Cheerleader

As for directions to Abbey Riverview very confusing! lol, all went went till you come of the M4 to the A4, best directions were with the AA route planner, Google maps and RAC were useless, more confusing really (yes i know im sad i printed all 3! lol),

ok so you get onto the Great West Road, its a long road and basically you go right up to where Thames Valley University is (past The Robert Inn and Osterley Tube station, and massive Glaxo Smith Line building) and double back on yourself.

on your left you will see your first set of new buildings that looks a little like a posh industrial estate, this is where your sat nav will take you but you need to carry on to the next set called 'Brentside Executive Suites' which is directly opposite the huge Glaxo Smith Kline building there is a list of companies in there and it states Transform Abbey Riverside Hospital................after 3 attempts at the Great West Road looking for 'Riverbank Way' i rang the emergency number lol!

Hope this makes it easier for you girls, last thing you need is to get stressed cause your lost!

Off to write up me story now, come along and have a read

Shelleymm xxx

PS good luck x Hug
shelleymm
shelleymm
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by goodgirluk 26th July 2009, 11:17 am

congrats shelleymm!!!!

how exciting!!! hope it went ok!!!!

im on the final count down now 48 hours to go!!!!! wahoo!! xx
goodgirluk
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shelleymm 27th July 2009, 10:26 am

Good luck for tomorrow goodgirluk hope everything goes well for you, lotsa love and hugs xxxx
shelleymm
shelleymm
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down