Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

oh help! ba booked 28th aug 200cc under muscle

+6
Len1
samarie24
Annie66
hotcaz
Jemmy
katie
10 posters

Go down

oh help!  ba booked 28th aug  200cc under muscle Empty oh help! ba booked 28th aug 200cc under muscle

Post by katie 18th August 2009, 9:10 pm

HI Everyone,

Please any comments appreciated;

booked friday 28th 4pm
200cc under muscle
(I am small, 5'6, 8st, slender but appears whopping 30" ribcage? measured myself after reading posts on here......... boobs:- 32aa.. wrong time of month do achieve 32a for a few days at least.. 42yrs old, always been happy with my body, but now feel time is right to do something about my flat chest..they do point north wards at least, and don't sag, but do feel really sad and empty....I am fed up with air/gel/wheat bag bras and bikini's which revolve around more foam/padding that a pillow... not to mention if I go bra less in a summer top I look more like a teenage boy than a woman..

my surgeon I have chosen is from a spire hospital, (second one I have spoken to and this one was just lovely, the first one 6 months ago, scared the living daylights out of me)....... this has been a big decision and I am going to do it, but feel like such a novice and really don't want to go in with 'eyes shut' so to speak... literally any voices out there who can advise/help I would be really grateful to hear from..

on the rice bag subject, I was almost going to go for 150cc as the 200cc seems HUGE, but I think (on surgeon recommendation) I will go for 200cc silicone.. but the ones I saw were quite flat.. ?? I knew nothing about profiles until reading on here ! please help!

In anticipation

Katie
katie
katie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1454

Back to top Go down

oh help!  ba booked 28th aug  200cc under muscle Empty Re: oh help! ba booked 28th aug 200cc under muscle

Post by Jemmy 18th August 2009, 9:22 pm

Hi katie

I'm having my op on Thursday with spire, so you'll be able to read my story before you go in.

Seeing as you are having implants under the muscle it might be a good idea to go for the larger size as you can lose about 10% with unders. The surgeons at spire seem to know exactly what they are doing, I've heard nothing but good things about my surgeon.

You can get different profiles with implants too, have you been told what you will be having? I'm having 350cc high profile overs.

Good luck for next week, I'm sure everything will go fine x
Jemmy
Jemmy
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2948

Back to top Go down

oh help!  ba booked 28th aug  200cc under muscle Empty Re: oh help! ba booked 28th aug 200cc under muscle

Post by hotcaz 18th August 2009, 9:49 pm

i def dont think 200cc will be hugh, as jemmy said u loose 10% of the size with unders, i was a 32A pre op and i had 260cc overs they arnt that big atall, even tho i measure D/DD in clothes i only look a C, if i could go back i would have gone for a slightly bigger size xx
hotcaz
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1848

Back to top Go down

Post by Annie66 18th August 2009, 9:54 pm

You're having quite a small implant even though you have a slim frame so don't worry about looking big. You'll probably just look the same in clothes as you do in your gel bras now

Good luck with it x
Annie66
Annie66
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1828

Back to top Go down

Post by katie 18th August 2009, 10:07 pm

hotcaz wrote:i def dont think 200cc will be hugh, as jemmy said u loose 10% of the size with unders, i was a 32A pre op and i had 260cc overs they arnt that big atall, even tho i measure D/DD in clothes i only look a C, if i could go back i would have gone for a slightly bigger size xx

Thank you, hotcaz, I still have a week to go over it, I didn't look into the profile side of things though, the implant I tried was quite a flat one, any ideas? thanks kt
katie
katie
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hotcaz 18th August 2009, 10:15 pm

katie0506 wrote:
hotcaz wrote:i def dont think 200cc will be hugh, as jemmy said u loose 10% of the size with unders, i was a 32A pre op and i had 260cc overs they arnt that big atall, even tho i measure D/DD in clothes i only look a C, if i could go back i would have gone for a slightly bigger size xx

Thank you, hotcaz, I still have a week to go over it, I didn't look into the profile side of things though, the implant I tried was quite a flat one, any ideas? thanks kt

the best thing is to ask your ps what profile u are having, as u are slim u are prob having moderate high profile or high profile, cos they are narrower implants but give more projection, we as low profile are wider and flater xx
hotcaz
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1848

Back to top Go down

Post by samarie24 19th August 2009, 9:38 am

Hi lovely, I wouldn't worry about 200cc being too big. I've just had 240cc's after being completely flat and they don't look big at all. I'm 5'2 and 7 stone, and also had unders.

The profile of your implant I think depends on the width of your breasts - and on what sort of look you want. A lower profile implant is wider than a higher profile one of the same volume.

Like hotcaz says, the best thing to do is to ask your surgeon to clarify exactly what you are having and why - I'm sure he/she would only have selected ones that would suit your frame and requirements.

Good luck xx
samarie24
samarie24
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 476

Back to top Go down

Post by katie 19th August 2009, 10:16 am

HI Samarie

Thanks ever so, I will discuss it with him, but I am wondering if I should go 225, he is very confident 225 would look natural still, its taken me two weeks to go from a 150 to 200 ! the advice on here has made me realise the cost of a 150 may be a waste of money, hence deciding on 200, but years of being small busted has left me wary of going to big, its very reassuring to hear you only had 240 , I would like to be a decent B cup when all done
katie
katie
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Len1 19th August 2009, 12:23 pm

Hi hun

It will sound huge at first compared to what you have now!! We've all been there. But i can just tell you my own feelings and experience. I was 32AA and wanted to be a full C cup. I had 295 under ultra high profile. I measure 32DD, but i seriously don't look it. I look like a C cup, and in normal clothes you really can't tell any difference from when i wore a gel bra. I just wanted to be in proportion and not totally flat chested! However the question is would i have gone bigger with hindsight........Hell yeah!!! Prob up to 310 or something like that.

I think you have definately made the right decision about going from 150 - 200 because i think you would have regretted it and wanted to have gone bigger. I would possibly think about going higher then a 200, just because i think you will get some boobie greed, and you really won't be able to tell any difference in clothing. You may even still feel you need to wear gel bra's.

This is just my opinion though hun, and whatever you choose to do needs to be right for you.

Good Luck
xxx
Len1
Len1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 856

Back to top Go down

Post by katie 19th August 2009, 3:39 pm

you guys are fantastic, Len 1, I have already spoken to surgeon and said I may be thinking of 225........ without you lot I would have wasted alot of money, even though I could NOT have blamed my surgeon as he has told me EXACTLY what you are all saying..

I really do appreciate the 'facts' :-

your personal experiences, from what size/build you are
what you decide
& the outcome

has given me loads & loads of help in making a decision

really appreciated thank you

xx
katie
katie
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 19th August 2009, 3:45 pm

Hiya, did your ps tell you if you have thin skin or not? Also are you getting rounds or anatomicals? If you have thin skin, anatomicals will help prevent visible rippling. I think 200/225g sounds a great size on your frame, and will look natural x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by katie 19th August 2009, 3:55 pm

Nads, you're just a breath of fresh air!

Yes, I do have thin skin, he recommended rounds though, I like the others but worries me if they turn, there is not a lot of me, (I will try to work out how to load a pic up on my profile!), been slim & sporty all my life.. at least being on here you have all given me the confidence to even contemplate going for 225! I have called him this morning and said I am def going for at least 200.. maybe 225... seems very sensible!
katie
katie
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 19th August 2009, 3:58 pm

Give You Do you know what implants are being used? If you have thin skin ask for the most cohesive gel to prevent rippling. I know Allergan soft touch are more cohesive than Allergan Responsive, but the anatomicals are the most stable form of silicone and would give someone like you (slender in build and thin skin) the best result x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by lousimpson 19th August 2009, 8:09 pm

Hi

I'm very little too 5.3" and was less than a 32a. I'm 32 and like you decided this was the time for me after having my 4 kids. I felt if i was gonna spend that kind of money on my dream i didn't want to be dissapointed. I went for 340 unders and i don't feel big at all. In fact so many people were pleasently surprised when they have seen me - i think they all expected me to look like Jordan!!! All my feedback has been positive with everyone saying how natural they look in size.

Take a look at my pics of before and after if you want pm me for the details hun.

Hope i haven't added to your confusion.

xxx
lousimpson
lousimpson
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 100

Back to top Go down

Post by MarieMc85 20th August 2009, 8:11 pm

Hi,

I can't comment as I am a different size to you and I had 410 overs! But just wanted to say that I would go with the bigger implant as you will lose some of the size having them under the muscle. Also, like Len said, you may get the dreaded booby greed!

I have gone from a 32B to a 32F and I'd have shuddered at the thought of being an F cup before my op, but they look really natural and like a DD cup. Augmented breasts look smaller than real breasts for some reason.

I would ask your surgeon what the maximum size he would recommend for you and the profile then make up some rice bags in all of the sizes and see what ones you like best.

Marie

xxx
MarieMc85
MarieMc85
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3555

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 20th August 2009, 8:21 pm

Hey lovely, have you had a read through here? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This shold explain all about the implants and everything you'll need!

xx
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down