Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problems flexing your muscles

3 posters

Go down

Problems flexing your muscles Empty Problems flexing your muscles

Post by Babster 3rd October 2011, 5:56 am

I am now 2 months post revision in my right breast. I increased my exercise after 6 weeks as advised but then had immense pain in my upper right chest after putting the bins out which now happens any time I try to do anything strenuous. That was the first thing I did that involved a bit more exertion that walking!!! Anyway, I have now noticed I am unable to flex my right pec muscle or any muscle on my right side. Don't know if perhaps I couldn't do this since surgery or if this is recent and wondering if the muscle is completely stuffed! Anyone else not able to flex their muscles after BA? My left side is all working perfectly normally. It's like the right side is completely dead. I will call surgeon as not due to see him until November but would love to hear from anyone with this sort of thing. I have had enough of all this now. Problems flexing your muscles 221105
Babster
Babster
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 37

Back to top Go down

Problems flexing your muscles Empty Re: Problems flexing your muscles

Post by Love2run 3rd October 2011, 11:43 am

I had a few issues with my strength and I had alot of tightness in my armpits when my arm moved a certain way. I have been doing more stretching and lighter excercises with my arms and it has helped.

Yours does sound different but I am thinking you need to treat your surgery like an injury and muscles take ages to heal. I am sure your dr will test you to see if it's serious. Hope it gets better soon
Love2run
Love2run
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly7713 3rd October 2011, 5:12 pm

I can flex my pec muscles but I have lost alot of my upper body strength. I can't lift myself up with my arms etc much to my embarrasement when I tried to get on a ride at Chessington and had to ask for a step Problems flexing your muscles 375568 . I did tell my surgeon about it and he said I needed to bulid my strength back up but it's still pretty much the same. I hope you get it sorted hun x
butterfly7713
butterfly7713
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 631

Back to top Go down

Post by Babster 3rd October 2011, 9:19 pm

Thanks girls. You both have lovely pics x
Babster
Babster
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 37