Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has anyone else come across these health issues??

+5
alexandra33
janeybird
welshvicci123
AmyD
Elizabethvb20
9 posters

Go down

Has anyone else come across these health issues?? Empty Has anyone else come across these health issues??

Post by Elizabethvb20 3rd October 2011, 2:07 am

Hi girls,

After months of consideration and research I have decided to have my implants removed. I made a consultation with a surgeon my family doctor recommended for Nov 29 2011 and truth be told...I cant wait!

For the past several months I started having a plunge in my health. It started with my hair thinning ALOT. I know my hair and the change is drastic. I have also recently been experiencing confusion/brain fog, nervousness, blurred vision, facial flushing (I AM NOT A SHY PERSON!!), heart palpitations, high blood pressure (I'm 22 years old...), extreme dizziness, hand/feet/face tingling, difficulty breathing, joint pain and the list goes on...I also quit smokinng 2 months ago to see if that would help, yay me. But no.

When I started researching my symptoms i came across mold exposure. We had the air tested at my work to make sure (all came back negative). I also had my eyes checked. All is ok. Blood work ALL NORMAL. There really is no explanation. I have done nothing different, only one thing...get implants. I researched more and came across many similar stories of girls having health problems after implants.

Have any of you ever experienced this? I seriously cannot wait to get them out. My gut is realling telling me to do it and my body is obviously trying to as well.

Let me know Has anyone else come across these health issues?? 267328
Elizabethvb20
Elizabethvb20
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 186

Back to top Go down

Has anyone else come across these health issues?? Empty Re: Has anyone else come across these health issues??

Post by Elizabethvb20 3rd October 2011, 2:10 am

Maybe there is mold in my implants...
Elizabethvb20
Elizabethvb20
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 186

Back to top Go down

Has anyone else come across these health issues?? Empty Re: Has anyone else come across these health issues??

Post by AmyD 3rd October 2011, 4:37 am

oh no hun.... i'm afraid i'm not much help on this, but really feel for you. Best of luck sweet, hope ur feeling better soon Hug

xxxx
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2138

Back to top Go down

Post by welshvicci123 3rd October 2011, 9:35 am

Aw hun im so sorry to hear this, unfortunaltey i cannot help as im still pre ba but didnt want to read and run. How long had you been getting these symptoms for? You never really think any of this could happen.

Although youve stated you cant wait to get them removed, what other feelings have you had about having to get them removed, I take it its something you wouldn't do again?
welshvicci123
welshvicci123
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2289

Back to top Go down

Post by janeybird 4th October 2011, 11:03 am

Hi Elizabeth long time no speak :) sorry to hear your not feeling well, it does seem odd as you had saline didnt you not silicone? Did your doctor say it was most likely you were having a reaction to the implants? I have been a bit off recently light headed pins and needles feeling sickly but figured i am run doen/not looking after myself properly or stressed. Ru sure youre not stressing yourself out and that is making you ill babe, you were so happy about your planned re-op a while back.

Thinking of you

x x
janeybird
janeybird
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 1256

Back to top Go down

Post by janeybird 4th October 2011, 11:03 am

*run down
janeybird
janeybird
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 4th October 2011, 3:28 pm

Hey Elizabeth - I've read of these symptoms before but thought they were mostly tied to Silicone leaking into the body (from the old liquid-silicone - type implants of the 70s and 80s).

I have read research that the amount of silicone that leaches into the body from the implant's coverings is less than we get in tap water, and from drinking out of plastic and using non-stick pans, etc.

BUT if you feel that this will make you feel better, then you must do what you feel because it's your body!

Good luck to you hun!

xxx

ali
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1588

Back to top Go down

Post by lindsaylouise 1st December 2011, 9:14 pm

How strange.. I had the coil fitted 4weeks after I had my boobs done, I've ad it taken out now as my hair was really thinning, at the front( nearly bold patch) and just soooo tired every day! I've thought it was the coil?? But now it's got me thinking! X
lindsaylouise
lindsaylouise
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 506

Back to top Go down

Post by janeybird 2nd December 2011, 9:26 am

are you stressed lindsaylouise? that can cause all those symptoms x
janeybird
janeybird
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 2nd December 2011, 9:56 am

Their are so many things your symptom could be caused by and all of the above are listed on most illnesses etc....

The most commen one that could cause them would be stress and was the 1st thing my G.P said it could be but over the years they have found the odd thing with me.......

I have also the same you have listed above but I have low sugar levels- hypoglcemia, inappropriate sinus tachtcardia,Gilberts syndrome, Asthma, allergies and in 2 of the things I have your symptoms are listed so there is so many things it could be....

Some times you also never get to the bottom of it which I think is harder to deal with then finding a cause.

xx
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3724

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 2nd December 2011, 2:26 pm

Yes there are a lot of things it could be, it could possibly be your saline implants as mould does grow with water and on very very rare occasions it can grow in the saline implants. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by lindsaylouise 6th January 2012, 10:42 am

Hi girls, no I'm not stressed, one month after having my implants in, I can't sleep, constantly light headed, tired, when I wake in the morning, I have poor feeling in my hands, sounds silly, but I can't even take the charger out my fond! My hair (fringe) is falling out and snapping, it's so thin at the front of my hair, and my muscles ache all the time!! Could there be something wrong with my implants, they are bumpy? Wavy, ripple affect! I also still get a tight burning pain in my left breast? Xx
lindsaylouise
lindsaylouise
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 6th January 2012, 10:52 am

Don't really know. I very much doubt it's the implants but it could be due to the stress of an operation on your body. I would try being extra healthy with diet and exercise and see your gp for blood tests to check your thyroid etc.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 6th January 2012, 10:56 am

Oh the bumpy feeling is rippling. Which is quite normal. Are you perhaps psychologically making yourself ill through worrying about your implants. Could also be a sign of M.E. which is nothing to do with implants. A gp can test you for everything. Try not to worry.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by steph999 6th January 2012, 12:19 pm

lindsaylouise i had hair thinning shortly after having the mirena coil fitted but i've kept it in and hair seems to be much better, I tried to go from black hair to red around the same time so I thought it could be that... shame there's no way of telling. Im pre BA so I know its definitely not that! Yet...
xx
steph999
steph999
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 847

Back to top Go down

Post by lindsaylouise 11th January 2012, 9:36 pm

Ive had a full bllod count done, everything came back normal?! Has anyone else come across these health issues?? 62722 .

Im not worrying about my boobs, or anything, it could just be the stress of the op my body i guess, i found a lump in my breast again monday, been to see the doc, he said its about half a cm big! but could be from my period? i have to go back monday, if its still there then, hes goona refer me, even now im still not stressed! lol the pain in my left breast ive noticed is everytime i have a period, so at least that bit is sorted out! at the mo im going with the coil, that made me bad, as my spots have cleared up, headaches arnt as bad...

Even after all this, i still love my boobies, and wouldnt change a thing, thanks girls for being there with all your answers over the last 7 months Has anyone else come across these health issues?? 113752 xx
lindsaylouise
lindsaylouise
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 12th January 2012, 12:39 pm

I know some girls get cysts (sp?) in their breasts as a hormonal thing with their periods....usually they don't even remove them, just make sure it's nothing. But hope you get it sorted hunni!!

hugs Has anyone else come across these health issues?? 571992
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1588

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 12th January 2012, 1:38 pm

my mum gets very lumpy boobs, try not to worry sweet, hope it all gets sorted xxx
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2138

Back to top Go down

Post by lindsaylouise 12th January 2012, 9:05 pm

thanks girls, im more worried because im not worrying, if that makes sense? lol.. i found a lump last year in my other breast, b4 my boobs were done, it was just tissue thank god! so hopefully its the same, actually you saying it could be the stress of the op, i had an op on my belly in march, for endo.. had a terrible time, was really bad after that, then my dad died a week later, then in june i had my boobs done, so 2 ops within 3 months, could have gave me all these symtoms.. ill just keep an eye on it.. thanks again, ill let you know how i get on at the docs monday xx
lindsaylouise
lindsaylouise
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down