Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i look like a pregnant whale ...

+2
jen86
Dolly6410
6 posters

Go down

i look like a pregnant whale ... Empty i look like a pregnant whale ...

Post by Dolly6410 13th August 2011, 12:46 pm

i look like a pregnant whale ... 221105 well it says it in the title really. sorry i havent been on much girls, havent been feeling too hot, been getting around alot but looking at the computer is giving me a headache and making me feel abit queezy... today was the first day that i actually managed to poo, but my stomache is still like a pregnant whale..ahhhhh what can i do to make it go away! its actually bigger than my new boobs ha. also when did everyone take their strapping off, mr singh said 4 days but mines peeling off and i keep picking it and i dont think i can take much more, its so itchy!
Dolly6410
Dolly6410
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 326

Back to top Go down

i look like a pregnant whale ... Empty Re: i look like a pregnant whale ...

Post by jen86 13th August 2011, 12:48 pm

i hatred my horrible stomach after, i felt soooo unsexy! n the fact i was walking around like a granny...urgh!!!! i massaged my stomach n that helped me go! xxxxx
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolly6410 13th August 2011, 12:53 pm

lol i know that feeling, i feel like a massive slob. also did your tablets give you headaches? everytime i swallow i get a really bad pain in my head x
Dolly6410
Dolly6410
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 13th August 2011, 2:02 pm

Try getting yourself up and about now Dolly, drink plenty of water and when standing you'll instinctively hunch making your tummy look like a little paunch, it will get better but this is were you have to put in the work.

Gentle works down the street help, it's nice to get some fresh air too, drink lots of fluids and I know its hard but when you done that a couple of times a day, then you can rest sweetie, but try not to spend the day in bed. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by miss flump 13th August 2011, 2:14 pm

Hey Dolly,

Sorry to hear you're feeling a bit rubbish at the minute. As Cookie has said, try and go for a bit of a walk and see if this helps with your tum.

I just got out of hospital today and can't stand up straight yet after my TT. Just been to the salon with my Mum whilst she had ner nails done, walked there and home and I'm pooped!

I'm jealous you've had a poo! I haven't managed yet! Every time I cough, laugh or trump I feel like my stitches are going to pop! Definitely feeling the urge though, LOL.

Anyhow, keep us posted with your progress and looking forward to you getting back to your chirpy self soon. x x x
miss flump
miss flump
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 149

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolly6410 13th August 2011, 2:24 pm

i have to admit i took senacot max laxatives! the pain was getting unbearable and the food baby had to come out! it bloomin hurt when i was going though, one boob is perfect, on pain at all, my right one is really hurting though and the inscision really burns and stings, but this was the side i squashed a spider with the other night! it was the biggest spider ive ever seen so it took abit of wellie and i regreted it after! i'm going to go for a walk to feed the donkeys and alpacas in the field next to me later :D x
Dolly6410
Dolly6410
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly7713 13th August 2011, 2:31 pm

HI,

sorry to hear your not feeling great. I hated feeling so bloated after mine but as everyone say's it will go down eventually and by the time it has your boobs will be looking fab to.

Happy healing xx
butterfly7713
butterfly7713
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 631

Back to top Go down

Post by Loxxie 13th August 2011, 3:03 pm

Awwww I really feel for you chick-I remember walking about like a fat hunchback granny lol... But now you've managed to go to the loo babes it should get a lot easier. try to drink lots of water to flush out any GA nasties that you have left+go for a wander about outside for a little exercise as that will also help with your tum+ toilet. 8-)
Loxxie
Loxxie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2102

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down