Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Omg... Pregnant and new boobs only 9 weeks old...

+11
Zoie25
kay
snowy51
mandyjs
mais04
cupcakeaholic
Princess_x
mrsball
misf1
COOKIE
Emilycornwall
15 posters

Go down

Omg... Pregnant and new boobs only 9 weeks old... Empty Omg... Pregnant and new boobs only 9 weeks old...

Post by Emilycornwall 14th December 2012, 8:43 am

Well this is a bit of a shock to both me and daddy but have just found out I'm 7 weeks pregnant.. My new boobies are just 9 weeks old today...
Had a quick look through past posts on subject and can't seem to find any that relate to it happening so soon after ba.
I have already voiced my concerns to thg about the fact my implants are in different places, one is 1cm lower than the other and this has been evident since day one or at least since swelling went down. I have 3 month check with the surgeon on 25th jan and my consultant has agreed that if this is the case I will be entitled to a revision.
Clearly a revision is not an option now but I still want one at some point to even boobies out.
I'm not sure if I should tell them now as boobs are already different, swelling and tender again, I don't want the pregnancy being blamed for them looking different and them denying my right to even level boobs. If they continue changing at this rate by end of jan they won't look the same and it will be hard for surgeon to see, there is no earlier apts as surgeon is rarely in the country...
Anyone have any advice? Will such new boobies stand up to the post pregnancy boobs, will they droop and look horrendous again after? What should I do about telling thg?
Happy about the baby, I'd stopped trying after boobs and was happy with the new boobs, true what they say when you stop focusing on the getting pregnant it happens!! Am slightly concerned regarding the boobs tho!!!
Hope you lovely ladies can help!!
Seasons greetings emxx
Emilycornwall
Emilycornwall
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 153

Back to top Go down

Omg... Pregnant and new boobs only 9 weeks old... Empty Re: Omg... Pregnant and new boobs only 9 weeks old...

Post by COOKIE 14th December 2012, 9:00 am

Congratulations Emily Hug there must be something about the forum this year... You're our 3rd (I think) breast buddy to have become pregnant this year! Awwww so happy for you both babe.

I'm sure we have had a lady or two that have found out they're pregnant very early after surgery and if my memory serves me right their boobs were just fine afterwards.

But..... maybe they were lucky. its a fact that pregnancy can possibly affect how your boobs look hun and sagging after having a baby unfortunately is something that will happen to some women no matter what they use to try and keep at bay. It's all down to genetics hun and the elasticity of your skin.

Keeping your boobs in a supportive bra babe all the through your pregnancy as well as keeping your boobs well moisturised will will help, but there are no guarantees the pregnancy won't have an impact hun. You'll only find this out for yourself afterwards.

About revision.... You're still very early in your recovery hun and still do have plenty of time for your new boobs to even out. It was 3 months before mine settled hun so you have a while yet.

Pregnancy isn't going to shift the 'positioning' of your boobs hun. So if one breast is higher than the other now and it stays that way, it will still be the same after you've had the baby. What may change is as I said earlier... The possibility of sagging.

It's entirely up to you what you want to tell your surgeon hun, but there is a possibility you could be showing by the 25th and for your aftercare to remain void you must attend all your post-op checks. Even if you do get away with the 3 month check, there would be no way you'd get away with your check up at one year post-op which I'm sure if you're being assessed for revision your surgeon would want to see you for...

If its just the positioning of your boobs that concerns you Emily, I'd be honest about your pregnancy babe. The position will not change babe, so it won't hurt to tell and you can then continue to be monitored without the fear of them ever finding out and then the possibility of your aftercare becoming void babe.

Entirely your decision though gorgeous. Xxxxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Omg... Pregnant and new boobs only 9 weeks old... Empty Re: Omg... Pregnant and new boobs only 9 weeks old...

Post by misf1 14th December 2012, 9:01 am

They do say you are much more fertile after a BA and it's easier to get pregnant, I don't know why. As for having a revision, they may try to tell you that it's the pregnancy related, but as you've mentioned it early you may be ok. It's difficult to tell what will happen to your new boobies as they haven't healed yet and are also going through changes. Best thing to do is keep your new boobs in a very supportive sports bra throughout your pregnancy, keep them well moistursed for stretching. Other than that just enjoy your pregnancy and look forward to meeting your little one. Your boobs don't really matter the little one is the most exciting thing. Even if you need another op to make them perky again it's a small price to pay, you've got some thing much more special. Congratulations hun.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 14th December 2012, 10:02 am

Awww congrats Hun. I was pregnant 5 yrs after my 1st ba and do Rome it did have an impact of the appreance of my boobs not the implant. My boobs grew massive and left them a bit sagger and not as 'full' hence opted for 2nd to go bigger.

They do usually say to wait at least 2yrs so they've completely settled but hey it happens it happens, and look foward to your baby and worry about your boobs later on.

As for telling them. I personally would as they are going to see at your pat op appointments and ipyou don't want to compromise the aftercare . As I'd presum they want to take pictures for revision purposes.

And they WILL grow Hun!!!!!

Congrats again! Cookie think there's 4 , Emily, trisha' tashabasha and Loobs! X
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 14th December 2012, 12:58 pm

Have you been pregnant before? If so, what happened to your boobs during/after pregnancy? The same will probably happen again. if you've never been pregnant before, then no one knows what will happen to your boobs. Some people's stay unaffected, others obviously grow really big/sag/lose volume. x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakeaholic 14th December 2012, 1:37 pm

Congratulations on your fantastic news! I can't offer you any advice sorry as I am not in a position to do so but I wanted to wish you luck and congratulate you. xxx
cupcakeaholic
cupcakeaholic
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 229

Back to top Go down

Post by mais04 14th December 2012, 1:45 pm

Congratulations :)xx
mais04
mais04
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1816

Back to top Go down

Post by mandyjs 14th December 2012, 3:05 pm

Congrats Hun! Cant offer any advice but hope things work out for you!
M x
mandyjs
mandyjs
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 631

Back to top Go down

Post by snowy51 14th December 2012, 4:22 pm

Congratulations Emily! New boobies and a new baby - lucky you! x
snowy51
snowy51
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 518

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 14th December 2012, 4:51 pm

congrats
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoie25 15th December 2012, 9:53 am

OMG Congratulations hunni xxx
Zoie25
Zoie25
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 249

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkbabe 15th December 2012, 4:36 pm

Congrats hun!
pinkbabe
pinkbabe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 4947

Back to top Go down

Post by Ftmum1986 15th December 2012, 7:27 pm

Yay another pregnant woman!! I'm 35 weeks pregnant, due 14th jan!! I'm having the opposite dilemma trying to decide how long to wait after having my baby before having a BA!!

Massive congrats to you hun, and as the other ladies have said you can always have a revision after you've had your bundle of joy but definitely tell your surgeon so they can offer you the best advice.

Good luck, hope pregnancy treats you well :-) x
Ftmum1986
Ftmum1986
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 372

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole 15th December 2012, 9:28 pm

hey hun, if i remember correctly there's another pregnant woman on here who's waiting for a revision and she's been told she'll get the revision after she's had her baby so i'm sure that as long as it's identified within your aftercare period then you'll still be entitled for the revision once you've had your baby. congrats hun xx
Nicole
Nicole
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2455

Back to top Go down

Post by TSmith 16th December 2012, 12:28 am

hey theres me too!! im pregnant hehe.. 12 weeks on monday. My boobies have gotten bigger but still there is the major change to come with milk!!!!!!!! :P looking forward to bigger boobies. Congrats chick. Its such exciting news. X
TSmith
TSmith
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1252

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down