Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

September Buddies!

+43
StirCrazy
Emme-Kate
molly1
kitten123
Paulzer
ginaboobs
caseylyn13
Shell025
mandy_skies
alexandra33
clairebear
Clairebear00
kizzy375
shell bell
susib
Lou2011
d.carter8
Summer21
SHOEY
Haze83
Wenna
shirtripper
XxTracyxX
xlaurax90
nikitaw86
aliwoo
Ashley0124
sweetcarol
techygirly
Doony
Hugz
scissorssarah
*Nat*
BKOZ
monkey
Peapod
louise_vaa
Claire300
Karen1982
tracy2010
kiwigirl
loopylou
misf1
47 posters

Page 3 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 31  Next

Go down

September Buddies! - Page 3 Empty Re: September Buddies!

Post by kiwigirl 8th August 2011, 9:15 pm

Loopylou - yeah, very similar by the sounds!! I've started a picturetrail account... but there is nothing in there at the moment, since it's still ages till there will be any progress to show!! But soon I'll take some "before" pictures, and then I think I'm going to try and track the progress on a week by week basis to monitor the changes. So once I get that ticking over, I'll give you the password, etc!

I've not heard of Balance Me Super Moisturising Oil before?! I'll have to Google it. I always use a couple of drops of Rosehip Oil as my "Night" moisturiser, and also use Bio-Oil on my body, so I had planned to use one or both of those on the scars. I haven't really worried about stretch marks, as my boobs are already "deflated" and thats why I'm trying to fill them back up!! xx
kiwigirl
kiwigirl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 899

Back to top Go down

Post by loopylou 8th August 2011, 10:44 pm

Mine aren't deflated, they are just really small so I am worried about the stretching, and tbh I'm really bad at looking after my skin so I need to prep.

I will def start taking some pictures, and week by week seems the way to go. Cant wait to have them - I've never had boobs before and am sooooooo excited yahoo
loopylou
loopylou
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 384

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwigirl 8th August 2011, 11:01 pm

Ohh, see I was once-upon-a-time carrying a lot more weight, and with it a lot more boob!! I was a healthy D cup. But with the weight loss came boob-volume-loss, so now I have the room for much more "fill" than my boobs currently have in them. So I'm just kind of looking to re-inflate September Buddies! - Page 3 899188

I'm super excited as well!! My boyfriend thinks boobs is like, all I'm interested in at the moment! He's probably right... but then he admits than once they're done, boobs will be all HE'S interested in, as well!!! September Buddies! - Page 3 557141
kiwigirl
kiwigirl
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen1982 9th August 2011, 10:08 am

Lol Kiwigirl, that is exactly what happened to me I had lovely very full C cups and everyone just used to stare at them but since losing a ridiculous amount of weight they have all but disappeared (as you can see from my avatar lol. xx
Karen1982
Karen1982
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 277

Back to top Go down

Post by louise_vaa 9th August 2011, 12:47 pm

Yay just ordered my ice packs and v pillow! Makes it feel more real even though I still have ages to wait! Xx
louise_vaa
louise_vaa
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwigirl 9th August 2011, 9:07 pm

OOh, yes, Ice Packs!! You just reminded me! I should add that to my shopping list! I have one from the old 'sports injury' days... but I guess I'll be needing at least 2!!
kiwigirl
kiwigirl
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by louise_vaa 9th August 2011, 9:11 pm

I ordered a 2 pack off eBay for about £4 xx
louise_vaa
louise_vaa
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by loopylou 14th August 2011, 12:30 pm

Well V pillow has arrived - I tested it out watching tv in bed last night, but now putting away until boobie day as scared of gertting it dirty ( big boobie nesting going on here!)

I never thought of ice packs, thanks ladies , will head over to ebay to purchase.
loopylou
loopylou
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Doony 14th August 2011, 12:40 pm

Hi... I'm supposed to be getting my surgery early September but I'm soooo scared.. I'm supposed to have it done under and thru the nipple.. Can anyone share and comfort me.. Will you feel like there is something foreign inside of you? Or like you are wearing a very tight bra ? Will I loose the sensation for good ?
Doony
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 208

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwigirl 15th August 2011, 1:04 am

Loopylou - How good are the v pillows for propping you up?!?! I didn't think it would be so much better than just having a couple of normal pillows - but it is!! I haven't really used mine yet either... to be honest, I usually use my bf's chest / arm as a pillow, so it's gonna be pretty weird after surgery not being able to "latch on" and sleep like I normally do!! I'll see how I go, but I get the feeling that I'll be reverting to my usual "shoulder pillow" ways as soon as I'm capable of sleeping on my side.... September Buddies! - Page 3 267328

Doony - I don't know if many if us will be much comfort to you just at the minute, as we're all pre-BA too, sorry! BUt from what most of the post-BA girls say, after a while it doesn't feel like something foreign inside you - they just feel like part of you. And there is a risk of losing sensation both temporarily, and for good - there is also a risk of hyper-sensitivity, again, temporarily and for good!! But as I understand, in the majority of cases there is a bit of temporary change in sensation, and then things mostly return to normal. I guess none of us will know until we do it!

Hope that helps a bit, at least xx
kiwigirl
kiwigirl
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by techygirly 15th August 2011, 7:29 pm

Hi girls, I'm having my BA on 9th September and starting to stress over size ekkk!! can I join in you all in September buddies please? x
techygirly
techygirly
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 105

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetcarol 15th August 2011, 8:16 pm

Hi September girls... I am now too a september buddy (Op was 19th august but my surgeon decided to go on hols) lol. I am booked for 9th September and cant wait!

Techygirly, I am similar size to you (36a) and my surgeon sai a 375 would prob make me a DD! i am having overs though. I told him not to bother lol, i only want to be a D and he advised me to go bigger as i have a large frame for a girl and we all get booby greed and want to be bigger than we initially think!
sweetcarol
sweetcarol
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 222

Back to top Go down

Post by BKOZ 16th August 2011, 12:43 am

Heya gals, I am getting 350cc anatomical silicone unders on 1 September. Surgeon said it should take me to a large C, small D. Will let you know when I am out though! Decisions like this are sooo important and we really can't make a 100% accurate choice as every body is sooooo very different! I think put faith in our surgeons, they see a lot of women for the procedure and they are experts in this field. I trust my surgeon (I still doubt him though!) and I guess it's literally in his hands now :) Welcome to September Buddies xxoo
BKOZ
BKOZ
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 602

Back to top Go down

Post by BKOZ 16th August 2011, 12:44 am

Heya gals, I am getting 350cc anatomical silicone unders on 1 September. Surgeon said it should take me to a large C, small D. Will let you know when I am out though! Decisions like this are sooo important and we really can't make a 100% accurate choice as every body is sooooo very different! I think put faith in our surgeons, they see a lot of women for the procedure and they are experts in this field. I trust my surgeon (I still doubt him though!) and I guess it's literally in his hands now :) Welcome to September Buddies xxoo
BKOZ
BKOZ
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley0124 16th August 2011, 9:07 pm

Booked 2nd September!!! Sooo excited and nervous!!
Ashley0124
Ashley0124
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by loopylou 16th August 2011, 9:49 pm

Welcome ladies!
I'm getting nervous now. My ps recommends 480 for me for a d cup. I think I may end up bigger looking at what everyone else is having.

But on the other hand i'd rather be a bit big than too small so bring it on!
loopylou
loopylou
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwigirl 16th August 2011, 11:28 pm

I'm a bit the same - nervous I'll end up with some MASSIVE cup size that it's hard to find bra's for!! But as you say - better a bit big than a bit small - especially when you're paying so much for it!!
kiwigirl
kiwigirl
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by BKOZ 17th August 2011, 4:19 am

Not long now girls!!!!!!!!

Hope you are all prepped and ready to rock and roll!

xx
BKOZ
BKOZ
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire300 18th August 2011, 6:23 am

OO I am 9th September too!! xx
Claire300
Claire300
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 125

Back to top Go down

Post by BKOZ 18th August 2011, 6:27 am

TWO WEEKS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! September Buddies! - Page 3 923101

This time in 14 days exactly I will be groggy, disorientated, grumpy, sore and BOOBIFIED!
BKOZ
BKOZ
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by BKOZ 18th August 2011, 6:33 am

Ashley0124 wrote:Booked 2nd September!!! Sooo excited and nervous!!

September Buddies! - Page 3 923101 September Buddies! - Page 3 923101 September Buddies! - Page 3 923101 September Buddies! - Page 3 923101 September Buddies! - Page 3 923101 September Buddies! - Page 3 923101 September Buddies! - Page 3 923101 September Buddies! - Page 3 923101 September Buddies! - Page 3 923101 September Buddies! - Page 3 923101 September Buddies! - Page 3 923101 September Buddies! - Page 3 923101 September Buddies! - Page 3 923101
BKOZ
BKOZ
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by loopylou 18th August 2011, 6:42 am

BKOZ -

2 weeks is gonna come around in no time at all!
BRING ON THE BOOBIES!!!!!!

September Buddies! - Page 3 923101 September Buddies! - Page 3 923101 September Buddies! - Page 3 923101 September Buddies! - Page 3 923101 September Buddies! - Page 3 923101 September Buddies! - Page 3 923101 September Buddies! - Page 3 923101
loopylou
loopylou
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by BKOZ 18th August 2011, 7:15 am

YAAAAAAY! And you're not long after Loopylou! WOOT WOOT!

Made the final payment today - everything is ready to rock and roll :)

How are you feeling? Excited?

xx
BKOZ
BKOZ
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by loopylou 18th August 2011, 8:13 am

I am mega excited, would love to get them done today if I had the chance.

Paying does make it seem real - I paid for mine in full a couple of weeks ago just to be sure I didn't change my mind.

Can't wait to hear how you get on and what size they are. What size are you hoping for?
loopylou
loopylou
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by louise_vaa 18th August 2011, 8:45 am

Eeek I'm 1 month exactly tomorrow!!!! Im so excited!! Luckily I'm busy every seeker leading up to it, so hopefully it'll fly by. Good luck to everyone else! Not long now!!! Xxx
louise_vaa
louise_vaa
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 31  Next