Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

September Buddies!

+43
StirCrazy
Emme-Kate
molly1
kitten123
Paulzer
ginaboobs
caseylyn13
Shell025
mandy_skies
alexandra33
clairebear
Clairebear00
kizzy375
shell bell
susib
Lou2011
d.carter8
Summer21
SHOEY
Haze83
Wenna
shirtripper
XxTracyxX
xlaurax90
nikitaw86
aliwoo
Ashley0124
sweetcarol
techygirly
Doony
Hugz
scissorssarah
*Nat*
BKOZ
monkey
Peapod
louise_vaa
Claire300
Karen1982
tracy2010
kiwigirl
loopylou
misf1
47 posters

Page 2 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next

Go down

September Buddies! - Page 2 Empty Re: September Buddies!

Post by kiwigirl 4th August 2011, 8:56 am

BKOZ wrote:I am booked for the first day of September :-D

Lucky!! Can't get any earlier than the 1st!! Good luck!
kiwigirl
kiwigirl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 899

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen1982 4th August 2011, 9:21 am

Hey Louise

I got mine from the Pillowman site but I think it is the wrong thing!! Lol

it seems a bit small but actually I have just compared it to the picture on the next site and it looks the same size.

It's all very confusing lol xx
Karen1982
Karen1982
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 277

Back to top Go down

Post by louise_vaa 4th August 2011, 1:07 pm

Hi Karen, I'm having the same problem, I'm not sure how big they need to be! I'm sure you can make it work, you might just need a few extra pillows to make a pillow fort!! : ) xxx
louise_vaa
louise_vaa
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by loopylou 4th August 2011, 1:10 pm

Oh,

I've ordered mine from next, I hope it is ok. Should collect early next week.
loopylou
loopylou
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 384

Back to top Go down

Post by louise_vaa 4th August 2011, 1:18 pm

Let us know Loopylou! I've seen a link to one at Argos that someone else put up. I might go for that one next time im town, it came with a free pillow case! xxx
louise_vaa
louise_vaa
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by loopylou 4th August 2011, 1:26 pm

Ooh... I never thought of Argos - Im so stoopid sometimes!

Im also thinking leggings and shirts for recovery time. Does thet sound sensible?

L xx
loopylou
loopylou
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen1982 4th August 2011, 2:45 pm

I might order the one from next to just to see if they are the same and then just send it back lol.

I was looking at leggings yesterday, i think that sounds very sensible.

I keep worrying about tops to cover the sports bra when i'm back at owrk, although i have pretty much told anyone who will listen i'm having it done lol xx
Karen1982
Karen1982
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by louise_vaa 4th August 2011, 3:49 pm

Just make sure the leggings arent too tight or you might have trouble pulling them up! I'm either wearing pyjama bottoms or joggers with a zip up hoody I think. Luckily the hospital is only 10 mins from my house so im not fussed what i wear as long as my bits aren't hanging out! Hysterical Xxx
louise_vaa
louise_vaa
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwigirl 4th August 2011, 10:37 pm

Yeah, I think I'm going to go for leggings, and a top I can step into and pull up, or a zip up hoodie... that sort of sounds comfy and easy to me :)

I'm not really worried about the sports bra being on show when I leave the hospital, and am recovering at home, etc... I'll be more concerned when I go back to work and have to make sure it's hidden by my clothes!! (Work people are really the only people I haven't told... I've told my friends and family, but kind of feel like I might end up 'gossip' at work).

xx
kiwigirl
kiwigirl
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen1982 5th August 2011, 8:41 am

The V Pillow I got is the right size, I took a phot o of me laying on it and compared it to the photo on the next website Hysterical

I'm the same louise, I only live 20mins from the Spire Cambridge.

I know what you mean about not wanting to be gossip at work, that's the bit i'm dreading but it's there problem and I think that's why I have been really open about it xx
Karen1982
Karen1982
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwigirl 7th August 2011, 7:23 am

Yay!! Shopping trip complete!! Got my v pillow all brand spanky new and propped up on my bed!! And I got some dry shampoo too, so my hair doesn't too gross... Yipee!! A very successful trip I feel!

xx
kiwigirl
kiwigirl
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen1982 7th August 2011, 4:22 pm

Yay, congrats kiwi girl lol.

It's so exciting starting to get all the things sorted isn't it???

I am going to get myself a nice zip hoody this week and a couple of t shirts for once I can put them over my head to hide the sports bras lol xx
Karen1982
Karen1982
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Peapod 7th August 2011, 5:49 pm

I'm on holiday in the South of France at the moment.... I want my new boobs now!!!!
Peapod
Peapod
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 57

Back to top Go down

September Buddies! - Page 2 Empty SEPT BOOBIES

Post by *Nat* 7th August 2011, 8:25 pm

Hello

I dont no if im doing this right so please tell me if its wrong lol.

I am booked in for 6th Sept at the Hospital Group. Really nervous after reading that lots of girls regret getting it done.

I am 5'4, size 8, 32a/b and want to be a full c/d. I am so worried i am going to get a big gap between my boobs. What are you girlies going for, unders or overs?

Soooooo nervous

Nat x
*Nat*
*Nat*
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen1982 7th August 2011, 8:40 pm

Hi Nat

Welcome to the board!!! And especially the September buddies!

Where have you read that loads of people regret having it done?

I am having 295cc Mentor Medium height moderate plus projection understand and hoping to be a full d cup xx

Karen1982
Karen1982
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwigirl 7th August 2011, 9:06 pm

Karen - really exciting to start to get things sorted!! Even if it does seem a little bit premature... I can't help myself, I'm like this little guy... September Buddies! - Page 2 727935

Nat - Firstly, welcome to the forum! I'm planning to get 450cc high profile, anatomical overs done. This was recommended to me by my PS as the best option for my body type, and to correct the issues I have with my boobs... so thats what I'm going for! What about yourself??

And I was wondering the same thing as Karen about girls regretting it?? Most of the girls on here are over the MOON with having it done!!!

xx
kiwigirl
kiwigirl
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by louise_vaa 7th August 2011, 10:09 pm

Hi nat!!

I'm getting nagor unders, around 300cc I think but my ps will decide what size looks best on the day. I wear a 34b although I think im a bit smaller than that, hoping to be a d cup. I keep flipping from really excited to really nervous! I'm mostly worried about going back to work because my job us physical and mostly male enviroment and I don't want them to know!!! : s I'm praying for a good recovery!! Xxx
louise_vaa
louise_vaa
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by scissorssarah 7th August 2011, 10:28 pm

Hi there , I have mine done on the 7th September at the present moment I am real freaked out about and don't want it done as I watched in on you tube ! I know I will go ahead with it as wanted it done all my life. It is a bit strange feeling excited , nervous at the same time. I am having overs but only know I am having 480 in one side and 520 in the other . Bit scared by this as I want to be a dd and reading other post lots of girls have gone to that but have had smaller implants ?
scissorssarah
scissorssarah
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 207

Back to top Go down

Post by loopylou 7th August 2011, 11:10 pm

Hi Nat,
Welcome - many of us are over the moon getting ours done. I suppose it relly comes down to why you are getting them done. For me I've never been happy with my breasts, and the only regret I have is not getting them done over 10 years ago.

Scissorsarah - welcome. Its normal to be nervous, noone really wants an operation but you'll be fine. I am having 480 cc in both. I was freaked out by this and went to see 2 other surgeons, it all depends what size you are to begin with and your frame. A dd for say a size 32 will require different sized implants than a 36 like myself!

If you are not happy then go speak to the ps again, or at least have a chat on the phone to put your mind at rest.

I went back to mine and it was far better than the first consult - I now feel really at ease with the fact that he knows what he is doing.
Lou xx
loopylou
loopylou
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwigirl 7th August 2011, 11:47 pm

I totally agree with loopylou! I'm a 36 band as well (oddly wide rib cage and broad shoulders, but narrow in profile.... built like a bit of a man, really.... September Buddies! - Page 2 683465) anyway, being so wide means you can take a bigger implant to get the same effect a smaller implant would have on someone with a narrower frame.

When I had my consult, the PS took a number of measurements and told me that the implants he'll be giving me are actually wider than they are high, so the tops don't end up under my collarbone, just so they are wide enough for my breast! And I'm getting high profile to help give me a bit more perk, and maintain upper pole fullness, etc.

You just need to talk with your PS about exactly what you want to achieve, and they will make recommendations that are best for YOU! It's kind of hard to compare to what everyone else had, because we're all built differently...
September Buddies! - Page 2 321562
kiwigirl
kiwigirl
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by loopylou 8th August 2011, 6:50 am

Kiwigirl - what size implants are you having?

And you say you are built like a bit of a man, I'm sure thats not true..... and it definitely wont be true in about 6 weeks September Buddies! - Page 2 154564
loopylou
loopylou
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwigirl 8th August 2011, 7:58 am

haha!! Well, not really like a man!! Just that I have quite broad shoulders but am narrower thru the hip...

I'm having 450cc overs, starting out as a B cup...
kiwigirl
kiwigirl
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by loopylou 8th August 2011, 9:53 am

Kiwigirl - Ooh so almost the same as me then - although I'm def an A cup to start. We will have to compare!

I am terrified of stretch marks though due to the large implant size and I already have some all over my belly from pregnancy.

I have been reading about bio oil and and then read about rosehip oil. I have finally settled on Balance Me Super Moisturising Oil which is expensive but looks like a good way to help with stretchmarks. It is being delivered tomorrow - hopefully along with v pillow.
loopylou
loopylou
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Hugz 8th August 2011, 2:57 pm

Ive just booked September Buddies! - Page 2 727935 22nd September so snap Tracy2010. Dead excited now!!!!!! xxx
Hugz
Hugz
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by *Nat* 8th August 2011, 3:52 pm

Hello

Bless your all very sweet, i read tha loads of girls regret getting unders as thy now have a big gap, i think it was on the breast forum or similar.

Louise-vaa i feel the same, my job is a very male orientated job and so i hear wht they say about women and there boobies. I dont want to be t gossip.

I have wanedthe surgery since i was 16 and been saving long and hard. Very excited about finally having my new boobies September Buddies! - Page 2 154564 just so worried incase i get the big gap Rolling Eyes
*Nat*
*Nat*
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next